Women's section

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am gone for two months and the women's section has turned into nothing but men asking women for opinons and questions. shame.
But you missed the new stuff we now have a Politics forum, a Show off Forum, and a new Flash Chat which I don't like, but others love. We have also had a lot of virgins asking silly questions. :tongue:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
yeah that flash chat is weird. i never chatted before anyway but it looks too high-tech for me, lol. i noticed the new forums as well. guess it's a good thing since everyone was posting in the ETC. section like crazy.

i think there will always be the virgins posting like no tomorrow. that's something we will never be able to get rid of, even if we tried!

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
. We have also had a lot of virgins asking silly questions. :tongue:

women's issues, like the title says. you know, stuff about what females do and what goes on with them... like how to stop getting blisters when we wear heels, or what's the best make up remover.

Maybe we would get more if all our nice ladies didn't leave us ? :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am gone for two months and the women's section has turned into nothing but men asking women for opinons and questions. shame.

Well Stacy, I have a question.
What is your opinion of what has happened to the Women's section?
:tongue:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, Stacy...why shouldn't this section be about men asking women what questions we may have? Isn't this the Large Penis Support Group? Don't you want to support our penises? Huh?! And speaking about showing us your ta ta's...that would really give my penis some added support!

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought this was women's section as in like her vagina section, not like a womens section for women's stuff. I mean you girls talk to much as it is.. now you want to talk with your fingers? I swear, are women's cock-envy so bad that they feel "repulsed" if we just flash it here?

O mean you will never see a mens section that can have too many women asking about how nice their tits are!

how about you just rate my big cock!!!!!

man_with_a_very_big_cock.jpg

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well, Stacy...why shouldn't this section be about men asking women what questions we may have?

Because the questions men tend to ask are all about Men's Issue - and can be better posted on the other sections of the board.

This forum is not called the 'ask a woman' forum, it is not caled the 'sex with women' forum, it is not even called 'what women think of your cock and sexual prowess' forum - it is called the 'women's issues' forum.

I don't mind people (male or female) asking questions about what women like (within reason), what are our experiences of such-and-such - I think that's just fine. What mildly annoys me is people (male and female) posting in this forum because they want a woman's opinion. Wanting a woman's opinion on something doesn't make it a woman's issue. For example - if you post a political question here seeking women's opinions it will (should) be moved to the Politics sub-forum, most people wouldn't argue with that. I just wish people posting here would apply the same logic to sexual topics.

:rant:

I know, I know - I bang on about this often, but I'm clearly not the only regular in this sub-forum who feels this way.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because the questions men tend to ask are all about Men's Issue - and can be better posted on the other sections of the board.

This forum is not called the 'ask a woman' forum, it is not caled the 'sex with women' forum, it is not even called 'what women think of your cock and sexual prowess' forum - it is called the 'women's issues' forum.

Well said.

Perhaps what we need is a new forum that is just for people to ask advice, like a Dear Abby. I don't even think men should be allowed to start a thread in this forum - post to it in response, but not start them.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I don't mind people (male or female) asking questions about what women like (within reason), what are our experiences of such-and-such - I think that's just fine. What mildly annoys me is people (male and female) posting in this forum because they want a woman's opinion. Wanting a woman's opinion on something doesn't make it a woman's issue. For example - if you post a political question here seeking women's opinions it will (should) be moved to the Politics sub-forum, most people wouldn't argue with that. I just wish people posting here would apply the same logic to sexual topics.

I know, I know - I bang on about this often, but I'm clearly not the only regular in this sub-forum who feels this way.

Of course, I agree with you MB...I was being tongue-in-cheek...which is probably why I have never begun a thread here...

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

The only members that can post real woman issues are the girls members .
Girls don't create threads in this section as often as they should .
What guys know anything about girls ? Guys simply don't understand or don't have a clue about woman .

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I've known loads of guys who know about Woman type stuff. But you have a valid point about us posting - we should, if we want to steer this subforum in that direction, post more topics...

C_T_D

1st Like
Media
I just think it's cool that my new phone allows me to check out lpsg from work.

But why is it called "womens issues?" Makes it sound like women have all these problems or difficulties. Should be called "Womens Perspectives."

Last edited:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Ditto & QFT!
cigarbabe:saevil: