Woohoo Jason Els passes the 2000 mark

I can't wrap myself in false modesty and say I don't enjoy the attention because it is affirming. It makes doing the blog easier and tells me that my faith has not been misplaced.

Maybe you don't know it, though likely you do. LPSG has helped me in ways that zillions of shrinks couldn't. You have given me faith in myself, taught me that I'm someone of worth. My blog is a tribute to that. A chance to show you the good work that all of you have done in helping me see myself as I've wanted to. It's hard to stay in that frame of mind but as I'm more and more able to do so, I realize just how big my debt is to so many here.

LPSG taught me that I was a lot more than my dick. After all, if I had a lot of hung friends then maybe they liked me for something other than what was between my legs. Fucked-up to be sure, but that's what I thought. I don't think that any more. I'm not as pathetic as I thought I was and I have never felt so self-assured in my life.

So if you see something in me you like or admire, keep in mind that I've built that man using LPSG for scaffolding and I thank all of you for that because it means so much to me.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not as pathetic as I thought I was and I have never felt so self-assured in my life.

Good for you! I'm glad to hear that Jason.

Now, if I could just do that myself. I've been awfully sad and lonely this Thanksgiving. Especially this evening...

Good for you! I'm glad to hear that Jason.

Now, if I could just do that myself. I've been awfully sad and lonely this Thanksgiving. Especially this evening...

You can't let people be the wind beneath your wings unless you spread them first. Take a chance viking1. The hardest part is taking that first step and just keep asking yourself, What have I got to lose?

Nothing. No matter what happens you'll be no worse off than you were before BUT! at least you tried and can take pride in doing so.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Congratulations Jason, my sultan of the psyche! :biggrin1:

I hope that we see many more posts containing your sage advice.:wink: