Would I have any problems with a larger penis?

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I am 7x6 erect. I thought I might give some lengthening stuff a shot, Im sure I could probably put a bit of length and girth on. Would I have any problems with sex if say i put on a bit of size? Just lookin for advice from some of you longer guys, worried a girl might not be able to take it all.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am 7x6 erect. I thought I might give some lengthening stuff a shot, Im sure I could probably put a bit of length and girth on. Would I have any problems with sex if say i put on a bit of size? Just lookin for advice from some of you longer guys, worried a girl might not be able to take it all.
My personal opinion & advice:
Don't do it big guy...ain't worth it.
I will venture to say as a male you have a perfect sized penis for a female.
So, do you actually want more length for you or for them...think about it.
It aint always a blessing to have a long ass dick that some females 9 out of 10 don't really want knockin their bottom out every night.
Also, don't be taken or suckered into these so called penis growth wonders tools esp. drugs.:wink:

mssixsixsix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i wouldn't rule it out. maybe try a pump or whatever when you are alone, and see what you think of it. then take pics and show us. thanks baby.

p.s. you don't need to do anything to it. if it ain't broke don't try to fix it, but you know, experimentation is cool.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your cock size is near perfect. Your time would be better spent reading and learning how to be a better lover. If you can't please someone with 7x6 then size isn't your problem.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My personal opinion & advice:
Don't do it big guy...ain't worth it.
I will venture to say as a male you have a perfect sized penis for a female.
So, do you actually want more length for you or for them...think about it.
It aint always a blessing to have a long ass dick that some females 9 out of 10 don't really want knockin their bottom out every night.
Also, don't be taken or suckered into these so called penis growth wonders tools esp. drugs.:wink:

So you've tried them all, have you?