Would you rather?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Chuck64 said:
Ouch. Somehow, I think there's less of a chance of irreversible damage with the pineapple.

Would you rather be the guy that wakes up in the hotel room in an ice bath with his kidney removed... or be the hotel guest who finds him?

Much rather be the guy who finds him.. I don't want people slicing me open.

Would you rather climb a mountain part way, get your ankle caught, slip and fall 20 feet, landing on a jagged rock and twisting your ankle 2000 feet above ground OR be swimming in an ocean half a mile out, get stung by a jelly fish a few times with no one around you?

KaiDog

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd rather get stung by the jelly fish, because you never specified which kind so I'll assume it's one with a very weak sting.

Would you rather be a Saint Bernard's bitch or be forced to eat 10 buckets of said dog's shit?

LongPhatDong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Edith? I'm not sure if I get the reference, so I'll just say that I'd rather have my cake and eat it too.

Would you rather be forced to box Tyson or wrestle Big Show? (And for reals, no theatrics.)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
LongPhatDong said:
Edith? I'm not sure if I get the reference, so I'll just say that I'd rather have my cake and eat it too.

Would you rather be forced to box Tyson or wrestle Big Show? (And for reals, no theatrics.)

I think mike tyson. That guy is messed up. I would love to tear him a new ear.:rolleyes:

Would you rather wake up completely naked infront of a million people who know you or, sleep while people poke you and give you uneeded surgery

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LongPhatDong said:
Edith? I'm not sure if I get the reference, so I'll just say that I'd rather have my cake and eat it too

I meant it as kind of a sexual thing; eating cake out of a girl named edith's pussy.

Neither.

would you rather have a surprise birthday party or go to one you knew about?