WWE Men

There the Obivous Bulges every night The rock had a huge bulge,
vince even has a huge bulge,
Who are u most interested in from the Wwe?

and has anyone ever noticed that the BIG SHOW the 7 foot 3 500 hundred pound Giant, wears tight and has NO bulge at all? wierd

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love:
Chris Masters
Batista
Can't go wrong with:
3H
HBK
Big Show, his is probably lost under his stomach fat.

allentownboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My sister actually went to school with him in PA, and he is not hung like most people think (I won't explain how I know :). He is, however, a really nice guy.

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Mr Small said:
...and has anyone ever noticed that the BIG SHOW the 7 foot 3 500 hundred pound Giant, wears tight and has NO bulge at all? wierd

WWE is a family orientated (supposedly) running operation. There was one wrestler that they had to change his outfit from spandex to vynl because it gives a lot less. I can't remember his name at the moment. Its one of the black guys on the show. Also Maven had the same problem when He was introduced. They used the same censoring technique and made him switch to vynl. Chances are the big guys wear Vynl or jeans, though you don't have to have a big tool to be hot.:cool:

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The guys I find hottest are Randy Orton, Kurt Angle, and Matt Hardy. I also liked Brock Lesnar back when he was on. I never noticed about the vinyl versus spandex thing but that makes sense. I'll be keeping an eye out for who wears which from now on.

adinson2006

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like John Cena. He wrestles brilliantly, has a nice body, nice face (I want those intense blue eyes of his). Please tell me you have some revealing pictures!!

StarofShow

Experimental Member
Media
Hey,

I wrote a note a few weeks ago after I heard an interviw with 2 Cold Scorpio. He was talking about being on a beach in the Islands with Ric Flair and some other guys, but in the midst of his telling this story, he says he hangs 9" on soft. If he does, he's gotta be the biggest in the wrestling business. Even 9" on bone would make him at the top or close to it, as well.

KC

Reactions: rko

Shadrach

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
StarofShow said:
Hey,

I wrote a note a few weeks ago after I heard an interviw with 2 Cold Scorpio. He was talking about being on a beach in the Islands with Ric Flair and some other guys, but in the midst of his telling this story, he says he hangs 9" on soft. If he does, he's gotta be the biggest in the wrestling business. Even 9" on bone would make him at the top or close to it, as well.

KC

2 Cold Scorpio, AKA: Flash Funk, is notorious in the wrestling business for having a humongous penis. It is well known by the other wrestlers.

Reactions: MaleExpose

Kylar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well, I don't know a lot, but I know this. Andrew "Test" Martin's nickname back stage was "Donkey Dick" Andy. So that should say something.

Also, I've seen a picture of Orton nude and sporting wood, and I believe it's fake, but I'm not really sure. It really looks fake, but you people should be the judges.

Attachments

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd like to know what Randy Orton, Batista and Chris Masters are packing.
There is a thread on this site regarding Alex Wright.

Reactions: MaleExpose
D

dgray610

Renee Dupree is always pcking a huge noticeable bule.

2 Cold Scorpio is famous for his "elephant trunk" backstage.

Reactions: Dic Flair