WWE Men

D_Havernaugh Harrydik

Experimental Member
Media
The manager for ted dibase virgil was reporeted to be very huge. Missy hyatt who has slept with everyone claimed virgil was the biggest she ever saw.She had claimes that virgils penis was over 12 inches in length.Another guy was ricky morton who missy claimed had ten inches because she actually measured it herself.

Reactions: rko

LPSG01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In a radio interview, Kurt Angle was asked who had the biggest cock in the locker room. He said hands down it was the Big Show (AKA Paul Wight) I wish there were some pics floating around of him.

Reactions: MaleExpose

jhniner

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In Mick Foley's book he mentioned that 2 Cold Scorpio was so big that no one else would shower when he was in so they wouldnt be compared to him. He was said to have the 2nd biggest dik in Wrestling. Andre the Giant was the biggest. In Bobby The Brain book he told the story about how every city Andre went to, women would meet the wrestlers at the local bar or resterant and see which ones would attempt to be with him sexually cause word spread that his dick was affected by the Giantism disease also. Some of the wrestlers didnt believe the rumors about his dick until one afternoon Andre was playing cards and had on a extra large towel when the game was over he stood up to leave and the towel fell open it just so happened that a large group of the boys were around and they couldnt beleive what they saw,which was his dick flopping onto the table. He was in the Milton Berle area of around 13 inches and coke can thickness. Hulk Hogan admitted in his book that he asked Andre how he wrestled with it and Andre told he he wore special tights and wrapped it under so not to offend anyone with it. He was a giant in every sense,I met him when I was a teenager and shook his hand and his hand was like a catcher's mitt.

Reactions: MaleExpose

tariana

Just Browsing
Media
Well, I don't know a lot, but I know this. Andrew "Test" Martin's nickname back stage was "Donkey Dick" Andy. So that should say something.

Also, I've seen a picture of Orton nude and sporting wood, and I believe it's fake, but I'm not really sure. It really looks fake, but you people should be the judges.

Ive seen that too, I think its fake.

Nucklez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
well, if you mean stuff like WWE or whatever its called, sorry. However, if you are ok with actual wrestlers (amateur shots and whatnot), then I think you will be able to find a great thread by Industrialsize called "wrestling Singlet," I think.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^Um...what?

Maybe you should try quoting before you start to jibber-jabber at the mouth with your racist comments. If you have to ask "Can I say that?" You should think of a better way to say it.

StarofShow

Experimental Member
Media
Hi,

If you notice some older pics of Shane Helms, you can see a pretty big bulge on that guy. He wears it up and to the side . . . you can see the outline of a pretty big softee.

Helms has an extensive number of galleries on his personal website. Check him out.

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Randy In All His Glory!
Attached Images
jpg.gif
oc25-0003.jpg (47.2 KB, 204 views)
All? LOL