X-Men First Class

crazybeautiful

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anybody noticed Nicholas Hoult's "situation" down there when he was jogging with James Mc Avoy in X-Men First Class? I definitely saw some swinging action in his sweats! :wink: LOL

mikebm4wm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just came from seeing X-Men 1st Class...they show MAJOR bulges in the movie...the adult Magneto is particularly swinging!!! and the movie ROCKS !!!!

I saw the movie at a 12 am showing and magneto is seriously packing and bulging multiple times during the movie. All the guys seems to show a little something in the sweat pants during the end. Great movie.

kmere44549

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lol u guys. its his mutant power making it bulge like that he is effecting the iron in the cock.

hahah thanks for the headsup on that. i well be looking myself.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh yes the movie was hot...lol, my eyes kept wandering to the sweat pant crotches...I'm glad I can not feel dirty because they're all at least 21 or older. lol.

They all had something going on down there, but I recall the one scene where Magneto is walking on Moira's right side as they are coming to check up on the kids, you can see him snaking down his right leg...HOT.