Yaboiicrash

WVUGuy29

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude he’s still won’t care about u if your defend him in comments
Never said I wanted him to care ab me whether I defend him or not. I’m not defending him, I’m simply saying someone’s got it in their head what a big dick looks like and they’re saying he don’t have a big dick and what’s little to some is big to others. Please don’t come for me bc I never sent for you

Reactions: 7096271

Never said I wanted him to care ab me whether I defend him or not. I’m not defending him, I’m simply saying someone’s got it in their head what a big dick looks like and they’re saying he don’t have a big dick and what’s little to some is big to others. Please don’t come for me bc I never sent for you
I care about you don’t you doubt that even for a second.

Reactions: WVUGuy29

WVUGuy29

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whatever happened with his OF? It’s under the handle @crashmonroe now and seems to be hefty in the post numbers. Is it worth the subscription now?
Eh kind of. I subbed for a month just to see what the hype was and ngl he has a nice cock and whatnot but most of the cumshot videos he saves for payment but the rest you can see if you sub. He did do a shower live where a friend or roomie got in with him and they did some stuff but not full on. Mostly they kissed for tips and crash put on dude’s undies in the shower so nothing really good in that one but he is worth it I have to say

Reactions: wadawada

OCOEO

Cherished Member
Media
Eh kind of. I subbed for a month just to see what the hype was and ngl he has a nice cock and whatnot but most of the cumshot videos he saves for payment but the rest you can see if you sub. He did do a shower live where a friend or roomie got in with him and they did some stuff but not full on. Mostly they kissed for tips and crash put on dude’s undies in the shower so nothing really good in that one but he is worth it I have to say
he was kissing a dude?