Yahoo IM

jjdov26: Hey you guys.

I've chatted with a lot of people on Yahoo IM. But I have found that it is difficult to find other members online who are also using Yahoo. Usually, I just look on for members online that also have a yahoo icon.

But it is pretty rare to actually find anyone.

So i figured that, one way to make it easier would be for guys (or girls) who are interested in chatting on Yahoo IM a lot with other members could post a message here on this thread. That way, their Yahoo icon would show up all the time on this thread. That seems like a great way to make it easier to find other members interested in chatting.

P.S. -- I would also be interested in chatting over the phone with other guys who are interested in size comparisons and women. (Str8 only please). I have a personals thread in that section of the groups. Check it out if you are interested.

throb919: Yahoo ID:  tb27609

Tony

(Still need to do a profile here. Sorry. In the meantime, I'm: 5'10"/175#/44/brown/blue/smooth/defined/31w/fit/fun/frisky and to the essential question: shy of 8 but never shy about "supporting" my bigger brothers)

7x6andchg: My yahoo ID is in my profile - but it's pudgeman_77

I play catcher for our softball team so my nickname is "Pudge" a la Ivan Rodriguez...77 is my favorite #.

Pretty inane, huh? Anyway - you have to announce yourself to my Yahoo ID - just say you're from LPSG and if I recognize a name I'll likely say yes.

7x6&C

NorthernStar: Yahoo Im here is ck99_54669 I love to chat on there and I just may be in invisilbe mode so always give it a try when you say hi, you never know.

bigboybaltazar: Hi Guys (and Girls)

I am " bestbyfar6" on Yahoo messenger

RedheadedSpdFrk: My Yahoo is RedheadedSpdFrk...make sure you let me know you're from LPSG.    

I posted my Yahoo IM on here not as an open invitation to cyber(don't bother me if that's what you want)...I should have expected some of that even though most of the board is above it. :-/

I am open to normal conversation and will happily offer a woman's point of view.

10inchesAj: What's up guys...I'm glad someone thought of this, get at me anytime. Just tell me that youre from lpsg when you do. My Yahoo ID is ajteninches.

-AJ

missvelvet03: i'm missvelvet03.

you can sometimes find me on late at night ;-)

xoxo,
missv

jackinman: My yahoo ID is redmen972002
AIM bxrican46

Hey this is my 100 post. When does the confetti and the balloons start to fall. Strike up the band, I don't hear no music.
:D

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Okay... just thought of something...

It's cool that we're all sharing Yahoo IMs, but when you guys log in, make sure you're not logging in under Invisible Mode. If you're in Invisible Mode, well, no one can see you online, and I know I've missed more than a few of you -- I'll get the message saying you went offline, but I didn't see that you were online in the first place.

Just thought I'd let ya know... I think that would get some more conversation going...