yay! i'm goin on a date on monday!

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
so like, 2 months ago, my friends intorduced me to this girl named kristina. her first reaction to me was "wow corrinn, you were right - he does have a nice ass!" so, we'd talk and junk like, on the phone and all. so, i started to fall into like. she came into my store last night,and i was all blushing around her. so we were all "we should hang out on monday. so, on my way home, i called her, and i was all "i have a big crush on you" and she was all "i have a huge crush on you also! i love yer big brown eyes!" so our "hang out" turned into a date!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So....
We are trying out our 20% are we? This should be exciting. Do tell all when you get back. I wish you the best....:biggrin1:
She knows about the 80%, right? Have fun. Tell us all about it. And don't let it be a secret that you are bi. You can have a great relationship if everyone knows the score fairly early.

seterwind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Good luck on the date, whatever you do, don't talk about how plutonium ruined the flowers you had remember to bring, but you got jumped by evil sewing machines and had to use it as your last resort in defeating the horrific needles of death.

That line DOES NOT work.