Yet another Circumcision thread

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok so ill keep this quick.
A female friend and i recently had the circumcision debate, and she seems to be quite a strong fan of cutting at birth.

I am quite fond of her, however this is an attitude i am finding difficult to understand.

How can i convince her that uncut is a fine way to be?

P.S plz dont turn this into a cut vs uncut debate.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:confused: :confused:

So... you're only looking for helpful arguments for keeping boys intact? That in itself isn't a difficult task, but it will be a pleasant surprise if the thread keeps to that guideline.

Here is a simple one: complications are more likely and more serious from circumcision than from no surgery at all.

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I agree gym, but its worth a try.
I rly like this girl but this sort of difference in view is kinda hard for me to get past. Or am i way over reacting to the situation? lol

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, if you're good friends and often share viewpoints then your reaction is understandable. It's funny, because while Australia did have a history of near-universal circumcision, that has changed markedly in the past 40 years, especially the last 20. Your pediatrics association advises parents fairly clearly away from infant circumcision and most, if not all, public hospitals in Oz have ceased neonatal circumcisions on premises. For some, traditions die hard. But if her argument is the baby's health, she's poorly informed.

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well gym she is more isnt doing it for health reasons, only for looks.

Im not sure why she is so strongly attached to it, but she is.

She is also under a strange impression that at birth circumcision leads to a loose forskin that is still able to protect the head when soft against sensitivity loss. I Dont beleive this....

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
How is it your business? Did she ask for your input?

We were having a discussion about the topic....That is kind of what a discussion is, both parties giving their input.

I didnt just walk up to a stranger and say "Oi circumcison is wrong ok!" lol

D

deleted15807

We were having a discussion about the topic....That is kind of what a discussion is, both parties giving their input.

I didnt just walk up to a stranger and say "Oi circumcison is wrong ok!" lol

That's not typical of how these conversations go around here. Comment withdrawn. Still I couldn't imagine such a discussion on a topic so personal. I've lived many years and the topic never mentioned until I joined LPSG where it gets 24 hr coverage.

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well me and her are very close, infact i cant think of any topic we have not talked about.

from memory she asked me what i would do with my children. And it went on from there.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's not typical of how these conversations go around here. Comment withdrawn. Still I couldn't imagine such a discussion on a topic so personal. I've lived many years and the topic never mentioned until I joined LPSG where it gets 24 hr coverage.
Oh I talk about it all the time with my friends but it never gets heated! It`s always-either you like it or not!
" He has a huge dick but he is cut/uncut I like that..." And it`s over... :smile:
We don`t pull out the knives!

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah idk it wastn heated at the time. But her views/comments have been eating at me all day and im starting to get heated lol!

D

deleted15807

Oh I talk about it all the time with my friends but it never gets heated! It`s always-either you like it or not!
" He has a huge dick but he is cut/uncut I like that..." And it`s over... :smile:
We don`t pull out the knives!

Yes that's the way to discuss it. That's the way all my life, if it's ever been discussed it's been that way. I never encountered the vitriol until LPSG. And when I leave things like the economy and war take center stage inexplicably :wink:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
How can i convince her that uncut is a fine way to be?
I should think if you you've read some of the numerous, lengthy circumcision threads, which it appears from your title you have, you would find plenty of answers to your question. It makes me wonder what your motivation is in starting a new thread.

P.S plz dont turn this into a cut vs uncut debate.
:confused: But that's exactly what it is, isn't it?

Here, let me fix this for you:

"Yet another redundant Circumcision thread"

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I should think if you you've read some of the numerous, lengthy circumcision threads, which it appears from your title you have, you would find plenty of answers to your question. It makes me wonder what your motivation is in starting a new thread.

:confused: But that's exactly what it is, isn't it?

Here, let me fix this for you:

"Yet another redundant Circumcision thread"
You have a fair point max, the debate is active however i was trying to aviod a pro/anti circumcision discussion here and keep it between me and my friend.

As to my motivation, i guess the convo we had has rly been getting to me, and im looking for some way to convince her. She has been given some false info by someone and im unsure as to how to combat this.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you could be like "i know from experience" its like when a mother lets her daughter get her ears pierced or something, but this way there's no going back. you can not cut now, and if the child really feels strong about it later, he can get it done

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
You have a fair point max, the debate is active however i was trying to aviod a pro/anti circumcision discussion here and keep it between me and my friend.
:confused: What's the difference? It IS a pro/anti circumcision discussion.

As to my motivation, i guess the convo we had has rly been getting to me, and im looking for some way to convince her. She has been given some false info by someone and im unsure as to how to combat this.
Those many other threads are just chock full of information to support your position, not to mention links to all sorts of anti-circumcision organizations with reams of information. What do you possibly expect to learn here that you couldn't learn by scanning through a few of those threads? You don't even need to do the research, it's all been done for you. Are you wanting to be spoon fed? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ask her if she thinks girls need surgery at birth?
Then ask her why she thinks boys do?
Has she seen yours? If it's uncut, does she think there is something wrong with it?
Ask her if there is any other healthy body part she is for cutting off?
Ask her if she thinks the choice should lie with the person who gets to live with the consequences?

Her son is going to be asking...so she ought to get used to explaining her decision making process.

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ask her if she thinks girls need surgery at birth?
Then ask her why she thinks boys do?
Has she seen yours? If it's uncut, does she think there is something wrong with it?
Ask her if there is any other healthy body part she is for cutting off?
Ask her if she thinks the choice should lie with the person who gets to live with the consequences?

Her son is going to be asking...so she ought to get used to explaining her decision making process.

Thanks that is another rly good point!