YMCA - Showing Too Much

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by BiMaleHungWV, Jul 28, 2011.

1. BiMaleHungWV

BiMaleHungWV Member

Albums:
    :mad::mad::frown1::frown1::mad::confused::mad::frown1::mad::mad::mad::mad::wtf1::shock::grumpy:
    I just got told by the lifeguard at the Y that I can't wear My Andrew Christian Show-It Trunk because it's not appropriate swimwear. (Showing too much I guess. Heaven forbid a bulge be present. :eek:) I can't wear trunks because things move around too much when I do laps and I get sore testicles. I would show a hell of a lot more in jammers or Speedos. I would rather not wear a trunk or shorts over them because it will not be comfortable.

Am I being inappropriate or is the Y just full of a bunch of conservative prudes?

2. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

Bunch of conservative prudes.

I'd challenge them about this, and ask if they are perverts or something.

3. catman

Gold Member

why not where trunks with support? Could that work for you?

4. D_Hugh_G_Nutz

D_Hugh_G_Nutz Account Disabled

This is strange as I can remember when all swimming at the Y was done in the nude.

5. ChileCat

Gold Member

I don't think they are anymore revealing than speedos.

If I wore those I think I would need a cock ring. Make sure the pouch stays full. :redface:

6. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    wow, I wonder what I would look like in a pair. What kind of store holds this kind of stuff?

7. hungboy18

hungboy18 New Member

Albums:
    I don't go to the beach very often because of where I live, but when I travel to my home country and go to the beach I get really bored if I'm not talking or playing in the water or doing something, I hate just laying waiting for cancer, I usually spend 50% of the time checking out hot guys and their bulges, if you were walking around the beach I'd probably be the one with a serious case of inappropriate behavior!

Yeah it's a BIG too much, but do you tell someone with acne to wear a mask? or a hairy person that you like teen wolf? no, you look the other way!

#7 hungboy18, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
  8. BigBen

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can remember that too. LOL Dating myself. The Y was a very old multistory red brick building. The indoor pool had windows very high up at least a story above the pool. I remember the stares my father and I would get.
    In my early teens, a Boys Club was built with an outdoor pool. Nearby was a nearly identical Girls Club. The Y had closed, and swimsuits didn't fit me, and so I was not "welcome" at the boys club. That's fine because my grandfather had a pond and a creek on his farm not far away. And I had other more fun things to keep me very busy all day during the summer months rather than spend all day from 8-5 hanging out at the boys club. LOL Growing up I was good "friends" with quite a few of the mothers in town & they loved their summer days too. LOL

9. DAVE9500

DAVE9500 New Member

10. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

Absolutely nothing wrong with the suit you're wearing. In fact, I find it fairly conservative, like a speedo. Challenge them on it!

11. SCSea

SCSea Member

It's not that you're showing too much dick. It's that you're obviously parading around with a prosthetic bulge enhancement. It's that you're being conspicuous and wearing something designed to attract attention to your groin, rather than something that by its function, shows a bulge. It's that you're being a prat.

I am as pro-dick as they come, and I think it's a great suit for environments where getting people to notice your bulge is a primary aim. At least at my Y, that's not really considered a legit use of the pool.

If something of the same size, general shape and cut, from a mainstream performance swimming brand (Speedo/Tyr/Arena/Nike) were worn, you'd have a bulge and a suggestion of male genitals (outline, some details to the casual observer). Your contention that you would show more in a Speedo, square cuts or jammers is completely laughable. If that were the case, we wouldn't need bulge-enhancing construction. We would just buy a Speedo to show off our cocks. But this.....this is something else:

1) It's called the Show-It. I think they're pretty clear on the intent of the design.

2) It's color-blocked in a way that makes the groin more obvious.

3) It's panelized in such a way to maximize bulge rather than hold everything in place.

4) It's got a semi-rigid component that, rather than protecting your junk like a legit cup, is there to create a bulge where none might be found. Water Polo gets pretty violent, and it's played in tiny speedos with no junk protection, so I'm pretty convinced there's no legit reason to need a cup, even a soft one, in the pool.

5) It's the equivalent of a training bra filled with Kleenex...this isn't making the most of what you've got - a woman could put this on and have a protruding bulge. The product description makes a claim that it increases your "frontal measurement" by 1.5 inches.

Show me a legit performance swimwear brand with a model that makes such claims, is built in a way that promotes an actual bulge (or, for that matter, doesn't actively smack it flat), has a functionally-needless soft cup,
    calls attention to the dick with color or contrast stitching, etc, and I'll believe your disingenuous bullshit.

In the meantime, get a swimsuit intended for swimming, not sunning/trolling the dunes, and I'll be the first to take your side when someone complains about a visible presence of a cock in your speedo. Bulge happens. But wandering around with a fake one and then claiming you're persecuted and the lifeguard is a prude? Douche move.

12. JulieInNaplesFL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Play by there rules or don't play.

13. coachreffn

coachreffn Active Member

Albums:
    Smutty Cubby said it all so well. Totally agree.

14. flaimboy

flaimboy Active Member

Albums:
  15. flaimboy

flaimboy Active Member

Albums:
    I have to agree with smutty. The suit was obviously designed for flaunting, not innocent lane swimming. I happen to also own the same suit (for the later reason, not public pool use) in navy/white and found out pretty quickly that the white panel goes somewhat (not completely) see thru once it's wet. If you have the same colour suit then yes, the lifeguard most definitely had reason to take you aside. However even the black/red suit I would consider innapropriatte apart from that it would be less obvious (than the white, not a regular suit.

However, as I mentioned i do have the same suit (i think the pic i posted here somewhere), I would like to clear up a couple of smutty's points, since he felt the need to be perhaps slightly rude in his reply instead of just expressing his view (name calling and the like). Agreed, most of what was said was accurate and had a good point, I would agree that it was a correct move on the lifeguards part and perhaps purchase a more appropriate suit for public swimming. In my opinion anyway.

#15 flaimboy, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
  16. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
  17. BiMaleHungWV

BiMaleHungWV Member

Albums:
    First, I have you know, the padding you refer to that is an "enhancement is can be removed and I have done so. These show a bulkdge more than a speedo would most likely but a speedo with me shows outline, gland, head, and ALL details. These hold everything in the bulge and shows less details.

Also see my other post that thew administrator said that they are fine after reviewing the situation and my complaint about how the lifeguard responded!!!!!!!!!!

18. BiMaleHungWV

BiMaleHungWV Member

Albums:
    I talked with one of the administrators today. Her response was as long as it if a approved swimsuit it i fine. They had someone wear actual underwear. Also she said "everyone has parts," and acknowledged some guys are going to show more than others.

When I get a chance I will post pictures of myself in these and in the speedo I bought but refuse to wear too Y because it shows details and my head has come out of the top before when wearing. Ya'll can be the judge of which shows more. My only other option is a truck that is uncomfortable and causes balls to get sore or wearing swimmer's jock under shorts or trunk. Again not comfortable!

19. uncut_1234

uncut_1234 New Member

Albums:
    you are wearing "swimwear" DESIGNED to show your bulge, even ENHANCE it, you are wearing the equivalent to a push up bra, making your cocks bulge look much bigger, and showing it off at a public swimming pool with children? pretty creepy if you ask me . .
    why cant you wear a normal bathing suit? even a normal speedo if you really want to that bad? why one with a built in cup to make your bulge look larger? weird.. especially atr a ymca

why cant you just wear a regular swimsuit like everyone else? stop trying to make it out like you have some gigantic cock and balls that wont fit or is getting in the way... its riduclous, there are too many threads like this, you have a penis and 2 balls like everyone else, buy a bathing suit and go for a swim, the ymca is not the place to fulfill your sexual fantasies and walk around flaunting your bulge

#19 uncut_1234, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
  20. B_Castello

B_Castello New Member

I have to say it, this is the most funny post I read here so fare:lmao:

I dont want to make fun of you, but really it's a bit to obvious :wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted