You dont like a nice guy?

It always confused me that women dont like "nice" guys. The cliche "bad' boy thing promotes men to be aggressive brats to the rest of society and i don't get how women want to encourage this. Being nice in public and all around being a pleasant guy has no reflection in their dominance in the bedroom. So when a girl says she wants a boyboy I just dont understand the appeal.

Nice is not defined. Bad boy is not defined. And there seems to be the assumption that all women want to be dominated. Pleasant is clear I guess.

Wait a minute! This poster is just making a joke:

"but if nice guys finish last i would think you'd want that ;)" He means "finish sex" last

Some days I just take people too seriously.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Did I miss something?

that guy's posts got deleted because he was not supposed to be posting here

this is ask a woman, so if you are a man, the only way you can post here is to post a thread and participate in it.

you cannot be a rando dude responding to threads created by other men in *this* subforum.

you will notice soon enough if you stick around that some men just can't seem to shut up when it comes to topics here. you can report the post if you like, but there's been a recent situation where a beloved female member got banned for flooding the mod forum with reports. i know i personally am now afraid to report anything.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Wait who here is saying they like bad boys??

Also, did I miss something? I love nice and assertive and charming and all that. No one was saying they like murderers and rapists????

ETA: I just don't like "nice" guys who are pretending to be nice because those guys are not really nice. They want something, and their views on women are misogynistic and oppressive.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yea any guy who constantly blathers on about how nice he is and grouses about how women picks jerks is usually an asshat and not worth any time.

I love an ACTUAL nice person who cares about me, family, others in general, those down on their luck, ANIMALS, being good to the environment and economy, keeping a fairly clean living space, listening and expressing their thoughts.

That person's deeds speak way louder than any shallow words "but I'm SO nice! Why don't women like me!! ALL they want is an asshole"

Cuz a genuine good dude don't need to say that shit repetitively

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The OP has a big ole issues chip on his shoulder.

Again. I ain't never met a nice guy who was actually nice.
I’ve had the OP on ignore for ages. He doesn’t bring me joy. “The Kondo Approach to Ignore Lists.” I wouldn’t even know the thread was here but for the others ladies responses.

I shall exit this thread now, and regain my Zen. :innocent:

Wait who here is saying they like bad boys??

Also, did I miss something? I love nice and assertive and charming and all that. No one was saying they like murderers and rapists????

Well, I admitted to have been attracted to some bad boys as an alternative to some wimps that plagued me in Hight School.

But I learned from my mistake. They were bad and abusive. I don't hear WOMEN saying they want bad boys. Guys say women want bad boys, just another way of slut shaming I do believe.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
See this is kind of my point though, women are turning guys arrogant. You get the donald trumps of the world because of this attitude towards good people. Then again maybe you arent good people. Like attracts like.

You want a bad boy ill go murder someone for ya why not. Oh too much okay then you tell me what a badboy is because frankly its kind of fake. Alot of them are putting on for this reason as transcribed in most of your responses. oooh he rides a motorcycle and drinks gin. okay thats it? lol. Most "badboys" are just putting you on. Ted Bundy and Harvey Weinstein are badboys does that do it for ya? Meanwhile just ignore the bill gates of this world they arent worth your time.

You can be nice and assertive without being an asshole badboy to those around you is my point. I think women overlook this.

Did you just blame WOMEN for Cheeto Jesus?

You're fucking delusional.

Ted Bundy and Weinstein played the fucking role of the "nice guy" until they had the opportunity to do what they did. They are the perfect fucking examples of what I'm talking about. They never pretended to be "bad". They did the opposite. They pretended to be "nice".

Taya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nice / Good / Bad
They are all guys with relative adjectives. Just like hung.
He can classify himself whatever category he wants because I don't care anything other than him being a decent person.
That one is not relative. Anybody who hasn't figured it out yet can be sure that he is not because it is self-defined.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I would have reported his thread, but I am afraid to report now.

I was going to stop reporting, but I have decided that's not how I'm going to proceed. Mr. LPSG seems very reasonable. I'm thinking as long as we don't repeatedly report the same post, we're good :emoji_clap:

He even added emojis!

ColonelLingus

Superior Member
Media
Did you just blame WOMEN for Cheeto Jesus?

You're fucking delusional.

Ted Bundy and Weinstein played the fucking role of the "nice guy" until they had the opportunity to do what they did. They are the perfect fucking examples of what I'm talking about. They never pretended to be "bad". They did the opposite. They pretended to be "nice".
Yea news flash- men do stuff to get laid so imma put down this pen and go punch someone to get you. Being badboy gets me pussy I’ll go kick someone’s ass for ya. Thanks for the inspiration to do that :)