young couple looking for attractive female

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by OhCanada, Feb 4, 2005.

1. OhCanada

OhCanada New Member

Jul 6, 2004
    We are both 22 years old and both living in calgary alberta canada. We are looking for a female to share a one time sexual experience with. It does not necessarily have to be in Calgary, but we were thinking on vacation to meet with someone at a resort (maybe Hedonism).
    My girlfriend is truly beautiful, she is 5'9'', 110lbs, pretty face, long brown hair, green eyes, tanned skin, 36B-26-36, very slender. She is a very cool girl and is quite open to new things.
    I hate describing myself, it always feels like bragging, but I will try here. I am 6'2'', 165lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, pretty athletic, more fare skinned (at least in comparison to my gf), about 5'' long soft, and 8 1/2'' to 9'' long hard and about 6'' around hard.

We are looking for a female in her 20's early 30's, who is in good shape, likes trying new things, preferably bigger in the chest and has a bit of a fetish for larger cocks. Needs to be clean and STD free.

Anyone interested,
    contact us @
  2. TragicWhiteKnight

Jun 1, 2004
    London & Manchester, with lots of commuting betwee
    I doubt any woman has a chest big enough to reach Canada from the UK. Even if they did, I'm sure it wouldn't get through customs.
Draft saved Draft deleted