Young versus experienced

IchWill69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm 19 and have to say that I think women really start to get hot around their late 20s to early 30s. I've even seen a few women in their 40s that were amazing. The other day while out at a club two pretty hot 40 somethings wanted to buy me a drink and chat, but I was with a real smoking girl already and also a sort of wingman for my buddy who was with her friend.

As far as the "older guys can last longer" myth its insane. I'll take the pepsi challenge against any older guy in terms of stamina. I can also get hard again multiple time with pretty quick turn around. While on vacation in Florida last year I hooked-up and had sex nonstop all day long well into the night with this girl in her hotel room. We only took a few brief breaks and didn't even eat. :)

Peter19

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've read that men reach their sexual peak at around 21 and that women dont reach their sexual peak until around 40. I would think that would make for a hell of a match-up in the bedroom.

Valeria82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's not a matter of age but of experience. I'd prefer the more experienced one, cause with the other one could be uncomfortable.

Marina67

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A question for the women. If you had to choose between a big cock belonging to an 18 year old or say somebody in their 40's which one would choose and why?

Others have said it already so I'm just adding to the chorus: physical age isn't an obvious qualifier. I've had sex with at least one or two younger endowed men and one or two older endowed men and it really comes down to individual skills, concerns, and interests.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That depends on the guy of course, but if I am to assume the 40 year old is active and healthy, then I would choose him over the 18 year old. The older man has more experience and is probably going to know how to be a little more generous. A young guy definitely has potential though, and is probably a willing and eager participant...hmm...still gotta go with the older man.