Your big if..

It actually is really high in a lot of places in the states. Many of the toilets in Europe/Canada are meant to conserve water so they have really small tanks, so their bowl doesn't fill up that much. US toilets often have the same size of bowl but sometimes 3+ litres of water in them.

I really think we just don't want to take our dicks for a swim every time we let Mr. Brown out the back door. First time I went to the U.S I thought someone had blocked up the U-Bend.
 
Still you'd need to be slightly longer for your dick to go the extra vertical distance created by your leg so even assuming a 7 inch softie which is really rare the water level would have to be 2-3 inches below the bowl unless you had really think legs or something.
I just can't believe toilet designers would build them like that beacuse when you flushed it would just overflow really easily.
actually it is the opposite. When you sit down your cock and balls go down......they are 2 or 3 inches lower than the seat
 
actually it is the opposite. When you sit down your cock and balls go down......they are 2 or 3 inches lower than the seat

Yeah I realise that now lol when i made the comment earlier I glanced down at myself to check completely failing to take into account the fact I'm sat on a normal chair so theres no convenient hole for everything to go through :redface:

Has anyone thought about writing a letter of complaint or something?:tongue:
 
Yeah I realise that now lol when i made the comment earlier I glanced down at myself to check completely failing to take into account the fact I'm sat on a normal chair so theres no convenient hole for everything to go through :redface:

Has anyone thought about writing a letter of complaint or something?:tongue:

Haha I didn't mean touch the water, touching the inside of the toilet (the bowl) as it inevitably hangs down
 
Haha I didn't mean touch the water, touching the inside of the toilet (the bowl) as it inevitably hangs down

Oh you mean so it touches the bowl where it curves inward?

Does that mean you have to carefully back onto the toilet so your dick flops over the front edge of the seat instead of just sitting down normally and hitting the bowl?:tongue:
 
Yep. Some hotels my rod touches the water .
Some hotels it's better to piss n the sink with the water running.
Waking up atb3 am to take a piss and the toilet is too low.