Your Current fetish or fantasy that you want to experience?

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All guys All nude Long Lost Weekend! I want to go to a cabin in the mountains/woods for 5 days with a bunch of dads/bears maybe 8-10 guys total (all with recent STD/HIV tests in hand safety first) We get a big church van and all go together. Once we pull up to the cabin we strip (except for shoes) right outside We're doing everything naked cooking grilling eating watching tv hiking playing video and board games (twister any one?) using the cabin's hot tub and pool, And then the nightly orgy bring gallons of lube boxes of condoms toys maybe even a sling! I want there to be a camaraderie, brotherhood and trust between us all!
Done that pretty much even without shoes

Subjohn987

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Latley, I've been feeling especially submissive so here are two:

Ever since seeing this video, I've had a strong desire to worship a muscular and dominant guy's feet until I come, and he demands I eat my cumload off of his feet. Only then does he allow me to suck his cock and feed me. Something along these lines has happened to me once and being told how I need to give a guy pleasure before he lets me have his load is hot.

While I don't smoke, I love the idea of sucking a guy off who is smoking a cigarette or cigar. I did this once in the smoking room at a sex club and there was something hot about knowing that I only had half the guy's attention since he was smoking. It made me feel like a real cum slut.

Reactions: sxjTheFirst

GojiGam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Too many to count, but basically a LOT of groupsex, mostly where I'm the only top. My biggest one is I want to look down and see THREE bottoms on their knees all worshipping my cock at the same time, one sucking the head and the other two on the sides licking the shaft. I want one bottom to ride my face while the second rides me cowboy and the third licks my balls. I want to fuck one bottom doggy style with the other two bottoms in my arms as they run their hands and lips all over my body. I want to stack them on top of each other like pancakes and switch between their holes every few seconds as they each beg for me to fuck them harder. If we're getting REALLY fantastical, then this is when I fuck a hands-free orgasm out of each of them. They beg for me to cum inside them and when I finally do, I slam my cock into the first bottom's hole, shoot a few ropes, then pull out and switch to the second one's hole, shoot a few more ropes, then switch to the final one's hole and shoot my last few ropes. When I pull out, I can see my load dripping out of all three of their holes.

Subjohn987

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Too many to count, but basically a LOT of groupsex, mostly where I'm the only top. My biggest one is I want to look down and see THREE bottoms on their knees all worshipping my cock at the same time, one sucking the head and the other two on the sides licking the shaft. I want one bottom to ride my face while the second rides me cowboy and the third licks my balls. I want to fuck one bottom doggy style with the other two bottoms in my arms as they run their hands and lips all over my body. I want to stack them on top of each other like pancakes and switch between their holes every few seconds as they each beg for me to fuck them harder. If we're getting REALLY fantastical, then this is when I fuck a hands-free orgasm out of each of them. They beg for me to cum inside them and when I finally do, I slam my cock into the first bottom's hole, shoot a few ropes, then pull out and switch to the second one's hole, shoot a few more ropes, then switch to the final one's hole and shoot my last few ropes. When I pull out, I can see my load dripping out of all three of their holes.
I've been in a one top two suckers situation before, and it's a lot of fun for the bottoms and slightly competitive. Perfect way to worship a hot top.

Reactions: GojiGam
D

deleted18038871

Yasss brooo!!! I have always had a thing for physical exam fantasies and the thought of doctors and people in positions of authority taking advantage of said power and exploiting their patients or charges... there's just something about that type of scenario that's so damn pervy and freaky to me.
This is my all time fantasy. The idea of a man in complete physical, non-sexual control of me that would slowly turn from professional examination to sexual encounter gets my heart racing. The idea of limits slowly being pushed and his commands and examinations getting more and more erotic… god that is my hot button for sure

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My newest activity is getting fisted. I have fisted many guys over the years, but I was never able to take a fist until recently. One of the guys I have gone to is a very experienced fister and the last time, he went for both width and depth. It was incredible and I cannot wait to see how far it can go.

• Love
Reactions: SparkleFan

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would like to attend some cum and piss parties in the Austin area. Are there any around here?

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is my biggest turn on!

Really want to try dad/son role play with a guy at least in his 50's since I'm 36.

Having a dad edging me like in those videos would be fucking hot.

I'd especially like to have it done while others are watching.

Reactions: deleted18135301