"Your dick's too big"

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Probably not the best forum for this.

So how do you have sex with a guy all night and then tell him in the morning that his dick is too big? :confused:
Um, actually, isn't this the perfect forum for that kinda question? :wink:

Perhaps they were feeling the "after burn"? :tongue: But seriously, maybe they didn't realize, at the time, how worn out they were getting. Then, there's the whole sorer-the-next-day thing (like when you work out at the gym). I know that I've been with someone, and the next day noticed several signs that I'd gotten more of a workout than I realized I was getting the previous night.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um, actually, isn't this the perfect forum for that kinda question? :wink:

Perhaps they were feeling the "after burn"? :tongue: But seriously, maybe they didn't realize, at the time, how worn out they were getting. Then, there's the whole sorer-the-next-day thing (like when you work out at the gym). I know that I've been with someone, and the next day noticed several signs that I'd gotten more of a workout than I realized I was getting the previous night.

Could very well be... But then, I LIKE the sore-the-next-day thing. I like it from sex and I also like it when I get a little sore from exercising. I don't get sore all that often from sex, though.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was once told that if I wasn't so big shed be up for a wake up call but that now she was to sore from the previous night. just say your not up for it dont say you woulda or wanted to it just makes it worse.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was once told that if I wasn't so big shed be up for a wake up call but that now she was to sore from the previous night. just say your not up for it dont say you woulda or wanted to it just makes it worse.
LMAO, that's just awful.

How big is too big?
I'm still waiting to find out. :biggrin1:

Um, actually, isn't this the perfect forum for that kinda question? :wink: I think so. :smile:

Oooo yeah,:wink: sometimes that morning after soreness is a nice reminder of a fantastic fuck.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dated a woman for six months and she never really said boo. I knew I had to be a little bit careful. When we mutually decided to move on, she mentioned that she'd never really had comfortable sex with me and that would have been a problem going forward. She didn't belabor the point, but I was a little surprised to hear it.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably not the best forum for this.

So how do you have sex with a guy all night and then tell him in the morning that his dick is too big? :confused:

She could say it with a smile, in a bright tone of voice.
She could say it softly... or loudly -- your choice.
She could say it all prissy --
in a fit without the hissy --
Or maybe when she says it,
it gets her all moist.

:biggrin1: