Youth Hostels with Communal Showers

traveIIer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also few months ago I ahve been to this London hostel,Kensal green backpackers, it was a really short stay I arived at 2am and left at 8am, but I coudn't believe my eyes.
There was a shower in the corner of every room, yeah inside the bedroom :)))))
Of course no one was using it while I was there and it was really filthy, I have read so many bad reviews that the water wasnt even warm, so there must have been some communal shower on the ground flooor or st, I dont know, but can you imagine if this place was a bit more decent.
85515553.jpg

austroflash

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys, just wanted to update you on a hostel i have stayed in March before the lockdown in Budapest.
Showers were divided and instead of curtain closure you can close a plastic opaque door and the three showers are facing two mirrors so whoever is on the sink shaving or washing can see you behind if you dont close your door completely ;););)
Whenever I would go to te shower, I always undressed outside nad on three occasions there was someone in the mirror, but unfortunatelly nothing happaned.
Rooms were very spacey and big, once a girl left it was only three of us, all male so I slept naked. I always teased with pulling the cover down. One hot daddy would go to pee every night a few times, and I made sure he sees me everytime he comes back, I even went to the showers whwever he goes to have a shower, but other than the boxershe wouldn't reveal more and would strip inside the shower. But I think he basically lived in the hostel so wasnt very happy to join in.
Perhaps if I stayed longer in a room for 4 male or maybe a room for 8 or more, something might have happened, in the room or in the showers, but no one joined me.
Just trying to keep the thread alive and share some hot moments and will continue to do so.
205348375.jpg
sounds good, which hostel was it? I´ve been surfing around looking for a hostel in Budapest last year, my choice would have been Opera hostel, they seem to have all bedd side bby side amd male only dorms. but I finally chose another hostel with a single room...

traveIIer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sounds good, which hostel was it? I´ve been surfing around looking for a hostel in Budapest last year, my choice would have been Opera hostel, they seem to have all bedd side bby side amd male only dorms. but I finally chose another hostel with a single room...
2B hostel