Youth Hostels with Communal Showers

slipmoisi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I slept there yesterday. Nothing happened. I went from my bed to the ensuite shower naked. One room ate saw me. He changed clothes by his bed.

Reactions: effedi7
D

deleted1046851

Is it any good to stay there? I saw they have male dorms. I always thought male only is more comfortable and I usually sleep naked.
Yes YHA London Central was nice. I’m glad I did my research and chose it. There are very few hostels in London with male only dorms and of the very few I would say this is the best. It was clean, comfortable, convenient, and overall a younger crowd. It wasn’t a party hostel so at times I had guys in my dorm who were older, unattractive and annoying but overall I still had a good time. Someone just posted in the Hostel Wanking thread about this hostel and his fictional post is just that, fiction. I did manage to jerk in the dorm though during times when it wasn’t full and I was able to show off. I was in a six person dorm with bathroom in the actual dorm. It wasn’t baking hot at all.

Reactions: Kain Milano

daverosser987

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Someone wrote the only communal showers are in the basement right? And that he watched guys jerk off through the holes...
there are showers on every floor, maybe except ground floor with the reception, but they are all cubicles and have doors except for the basement which is flimsy curtains which you can leave as open as you like! The holes aren't there...

Reactions: RL_Praha and Narvik

iGK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi - I’m thinking of going to Helsinki in November.. maybe from the 18th -22nd.

Would it be too cold and there might not be many people at the hostel?

Anyone planning to go there during the same time?

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any suggestion for Sydney/Australia and Auckland/N.Zealand ?
YMCA Pitt St Auckland, no open showers but 4 bed male dorm opens to bathroom with no door - showers just with curtains - you don't have to close them lol. I shaved my nuts in the bathroom while a guy pretended to sleep on his bunk. Anyway at least 3/4 gay in the dorm and keen to quietly observe big cock while I slept.

kerby

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've checked - they do single sex dorm rooms. I'd be well up for getting a male dorm room in a booking with other a couple of other lads from here and then just hanging out totally naked in front of other guys that join.
Could be good.

I will be there December 17-19, join me.

Hey!
Will be staying in Bangkok next week.. Rest Dot Hostel, all-male dorms :)
Anyone else around? Any tips to Thailand?

Reactions: kelvinza

RL_Praha

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi! My contribution on interesting showers I found around

• Ireland
Dublin -- Abbey Court
Moldy little ensuite shower in male dorm, bright communal showers on top floors. One has six cubicles with curtains, three facing three, with a bench to undress outside. Other one has the bench in front of showers. Unfortunately not very busy but saw a couple of nice cocks and had wank with a guy.
http://tinyurl.com/y77e8sd2
• United Kingdom
London -- Generator
You know these. Nothing happened in the showers, except me somehow losing my lock keys in the drain. Had a young cute French flashing an erection in the dorm (mixed) while he was drying, but I had a flight and my stuff locked so just winked at him.
• Spain
Sitges -- Babalu Beach Hostel
Only mixed rooms when booking but I was put in 'the boys room'. Lovely three showerheads communal showers without partitions between, only a frosted glass and short curtains to separate from the sinks and big mirror in front of it. Also you need to cross the bathroom to go to the terrace outside. Had showers with people peeking from the terrace, had guy showering with a cock ring asking for shampoo while I was brushing my teeth, followed this guy in the shower for a bj, had another guy washing my back and more...
http://tinyurl.com/y7zngsor
• United States
San Francisco -- Fisherman's Wharf HI
Four cubicles with curtains, two facing two. When I was there only one had a curtain and an Italian senior high school class was there, but only one brave guy didn't shower in a swimsuit
http://tinyurl.com/ycm2ogr8
Las Vegas -- Luxor
Not a hostel, but cheap as one during weekdays. Wellness center is also cheap and full of naked guys. I was approached in sauna and pool but didn't feel comfortable there (it's not a gay sauna), ended up instead in the room of a guy I met in the steamroom
• Denmark
Copenhagen -- Jorgensen Hostel
Showeroom downstairs has three showerheads without partitions between, took the longest shower ever with a peeking guy having the longest teethbrushing ever, but nothing happened
http://tinyurl.com/ycvn656s
I might visit Dublin either Abbey court or YHA. Just wondering whether I should brush my teeth or shave naked in that bathroom and perhaps sleep naked?

Reactions: slipmoisi

dormLover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey!
Will be staying in Bangkok next week.. Rest Dot Hostel, all-male dorms :)
Anyone else around? Any tips to Thailand?
I’ve not stayed in restdot before. But the review on Agoda/HostelWorld seems good.
I’ve stayed in Chao Hostel (ensuite, just like Restdot).
Let us know how it goes.

Reactions: kelvinza