Youtuber Destorm!!!

jayco_swing99

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well he dmed a 50 dollar video...did anyone get it by chance? I don’t think it’s worth it if there’s no nudity involved

Here is the $50 video. He's a clown. I messaged hm about that shit. I was subscribed since May when he had basically NO followers. To be honest, I didn't even know who the fuck he was. I found him by doing random searches and thought he may be cool. He got me with the firs time with the video I purchased for $20. I let him know. and he didn't respond. But after I let him know after that $50 scam video he sent me a paid message TO READ. LoL. Definitely a fucking clown! DO NOT SUBSCRIBE. NOT WORTH IT.
View attachment 5ef59ac500ce7f4b75c72_source.mp4

Inferno919

Sexy Member
Media
Well that’s disappointing as expected but thanks for your sacrifice!!

Here is the $50 video. He's a clown. I messaged hm about that shit. I was subscribed since May when he had basically NO followers. To be honest, I didn't even know who the fuck he was. I found him by doing random searches and thought he may be cool. He got me with the firs time with the video I purchased for $20. I let him know. and he didn't respond. But after I let him know after that $50 scam video he sent me a paid message TO READ. LoL. Definitely a fucking clown! DO NOT SUBSCRIBE. NOT WORTH IT.