Youtuber pano tsaklas

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was trying to figure this out as well, thought it might be that super Christian blond family with Cole Labrant, but I think they’re in LA not NC, and there wasn’t a news story about them being hacked.
i'd like to think that although pano is fine working for a family friendly youtuber, he'd have the backbone to not work for one of those religious family vloggers

Reactions: josner

Rei Hino

Superior Member
Media
i'd like to think that although pano is fine working for a family friendly youtuber, he'd have the backbone to not work for one of those religious family vloggers

Hopefully, he works for a gay family. He never said the family was heterosexual. I can't think of some LGBTQIA family YouTubers on the East Coast aside from Terrell & Jarius.

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hopefully, he works for a gay family. He never said the family was heterosexual. I can't think of some LGBTQIA family YouTubers on the East Coast aside from Terrell & Jarius.
i don't think he said it was a youtuber family, just that the youtuber makes family friendly content

wyattlee89

Experimental Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
in the video about him getting hacked he says it's because the hackers wanted to get into his employer's account. he mentions the team he works with works for a family friendly youtuber with 10 million subs. and he says if you can tell you it is if you pay attention to his instagram, but i guess i've not paid any attention because i never really saw anything to hint who he works for
it's this channel, you can see Pano here:

Caleb Trask

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it's this channel, you can see Pano here:

Thanks, that’s quite awful stuff, that guy is so flat with no personality whatsoever, I don’t envy Panos having to listen to him drone on in that monotonous voice endlessly as he edits. He’s like Ben Azelart without the personality or enthusiasm whose videos, despite his adorableness, I can’t bare to watch anymore either. Too bad Panos didn’t just work for Amp Studios when he was in California, he’d be good at infusing their videos with homoerotism like they do despite also being family friendly.

Carlos Santos

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I've ran into him at the bathhouse in Dallas recently.
Gurl, you can't just drop somehing like that and ditch. Tell us everything!

do-tell-me-e348c80efe.jpg

Andrewtoo

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh well I guess we won’t be seeing you in this thread anymore now that you no longer find him attractive ::eyeroll:: he’s confident because he respects himself and he has a lot to respect. Also his body totally works for me and is the one in a movie not anyone else’s here

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This was put on his IG today, wishful thinking but I swear his hole is visible in the second picture.
Does look like it yes and most likely not wearing underwear underneath hence why we can see his hole :D
NO complaints here :heart_eyes:

Reactions: Griffnstiff

jwenny

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pano is now starring in the new movie "Exteriors" available on Dekkoo. Haven't seen it yet, don't know about any nudity.