Votes: 833 70.1%

Votes: 355 29.9%

• Total voters

SexyDick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
there they are. i edited my post. 1st 4 are him grabbing it and the last is him on top of vanessa

sexy_beasts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just i feeling but i think there may be some crotch stuffing going on there, every other picture ive seen of him theres no sign of a bulge at all, especially when dancing in high school musical and all his other photo shoots.

And before people say it was disney so theres no bulges, in HSM the other guy bulged all over the place

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Just i feeling but i think there may be some crotch stuffing going on there, every other picture ive seen of him theres no sign of a bulge at all, especially when dancing in high school musical and all his other photo shoots.

And before people say it was disney so theres no bulges, in HSM the other guy bulged all over the place

Well, let's look at the facts. The guy has just finished swimming in cold water. I am betting his balls shrunk enough that his dick hung over it, causing a bulge.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyDick

gah it shrank on here. here's a direct image shack link

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/3637/zacbulgeho4.jpg

Might I ask what is so risky about this picture? The guy is just in his swimsuit, his dick isn't whipped out. Why should this picture be banned on other sites?
I know I am getting old and don't see as well as I used to. Maybe the the pic were enlarged I could see a reason to ban, but this looks like a G rated pic to me. It is what children see everyday at the beach or the swimming pool. And no one pays any outward attention. Though through my dark sunglasses.......:tongue:

A ban just sounds stupid and extremely arbitary.