where is these chris gifs from????Enjoy. Source tumblr Gif no 8 is no zac but matched perfectView attachment 1345074View attachment 1345075View attachment 1345076View attachment 1345077View attachment 1345078View attachment 1345079View attachment 1345080View attachment 1345082View attachment 1345083View attachment 1345084View attachment 1345085View attachment 1345086
The mustache is revolting. Maybe it is just for a movie role. Still, there’s something deep down in this dude in which he will go out of his way to mess up his great natural looks. Fillers, steroids, terrible hair dye, and now this ugly as hell mustache. Not sure the mania but it’s something.
It’s too bad. He has genuine beauty and I found him one of the most attractive movie stars out there over the years. Since he roiled up for Bay Watch he has never been the same sadly.
The mustache is revolting. Maybe it is just for a movie role. Still, there’s something deep down in this dude in which he will go out of his way to mess up his great natural looks. Fillers, steroids, terrible hair dye, and now this ugly as hell mustache. Not sure the mania but it’s something.
It’s too bad. He has genuine beauty and I found him one of the most attractive movie stars out there over the years. Since he roiled up for Bay Watch he has never been the same sadly.
Dylan efronOff topic, but does anyone know what happened to the Dylan Efron thread? Can't find it :/
This really old and not him, you will find it many time going back in the threadhttps://mobile.twitter.com/yourroyalgaynes/status/1231384791024455681
Is this him banging Sami Miro or am I wilding?
Yeah. I don't think Zac has a hip tattoo.https://mobile.twitter.com/yourroyalgaynes/status/1231384791024455681
Is this him banging Sami Miro or am I wilding?
Thanks yall. Seemed too good to be true anyways lmao
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.