Zach zeiler

Evlfit_1986

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ok. So how we gonna get this full frontal pic? How much is someone willing to sell it for? Is it a soft or hard photo?

Calfitness99

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don’t get why Zach doesn’t just do full frontal videos/pics- he’s got the body, and we know he’s got the dick because of his jerk off video from years ago. We’ve already seen it so just give us what we want and make some $$$ for your Dino collection
I fully agree. Unf I think he knows he can make decent money without it. Not sure how much his wife / family play into it. Where his vid is out there now it may be like a “never again” but it is out there! Seeing his current size while jerking or talking dirty would be amazing.

Brazilianpizza

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don’t get why Zach doesn’t just do full frontal videos/pics- he’s got the body, and we know he’s got the dick because of his jerk off video from years ago. We’ve already seen it so just give us what we want and make some $$$ for your Dino collection
That was a very long time ago when he was just starting out, and the vid you speak if I think was a unintentional leak as it seem like a skype call. He has never released anything like that officially since as he only made PG but decent content on teenathletes.net. But he is a married man now and his wife ( former girlfriend ) manages all his socials and have done so for a while.

maybe if we ask her for nudes or something more, she may agree to it.