Zak Bagans

DickVaine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's a little more body-builderish than I like, but I find him sexy as Hell ('Hell' -- get it?!). Part of the reason is that he's unapologetic, or self-conscious when he screams like a girl. Who the fuck wouldn't, in a haunted prison?! ('And here's the shower room, where a prisoner was once gang-raped to death...' Down boy.) I like his (close?) friend, Nick, even more. He can hide his face in the crotch of my unzipped pants when he's scared (or horny) any night.

Leche por mi cafe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to agree with DickVaine. Although Zak is pretty hot and I would not say no if he wanted to be in my bed, I still have to say Nick is the man for me! There was one episode where the camera just happen to be placed in a position that gave a full shot of Nick's crotch while he sat on the floor. Although in jeans, it look like there was a heavy set of balls living in between his legs. I almost shot a load!

Why does Zak always wear such full-cut jeans? You can never see what he's packing. This irks me.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is on the Travel Channel on Direct TV. Not sure about Dish Network. Direct has it on Friday nights from 8 pm CST and repeated last night again at 9 pm CST.

We probably don't stand a "ghost" of a chance with Zak. Durn it.

spursone

Experimental Member
Media
One of the early episodes of season one featured him pulling his shirt off to look at some ghostly scratches on his back. Wow, this guy is built! It certainly got my attention.

sevenman77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if this has been posted, but i found it on the web. It appears to be Zak getting treatment for his new tatoo. We've all wanted to see him shirtless... now if anyone could find one of him at the gym... on the beach... in the shower... etc. we would be set!

Attachments

spursone

Experimental Member
Media
Host of "Ghost Adventures" on the Travel Channel. He is kind of weird, but a hotty. Love the show, by the way.