Zane Verbeck

Zane is gay. The thing is that he could really pass like str8 but that's the world we live in now...
Very true. Something more I've wondered, am I the only one that gets a military or ex military vibe from him? Again, in today's world, who knows. Cold be just the haircut alone. He's now massive, including having abs, which to me is a plus. I'd want him to just cuddle and crush me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: palephx
Yeah, when people find the need to be nasty like this, its usually because of their own deep rooted insecurity and shortcomings. Its really sad because you'd hope people suffering from genuine problems would seek help and develop a more healthy relationship with society than the vitriol that is displayed
 
Yeah, when people find the need to be nasty like this, it’s usually because of their own deep rooted insecurity and shortcomings. Its really sad because you'd hope people suffering from genuine problems would seek help and develop a more healthy relationship with society than the vitriol that is displayed
💯
 
All of you need to stop the pointless white knighting and get back on subject. Anyways I’m pretty sure this guy is a queer baiter, I just came on this thread cause his content is all over instagram pretending he’s into dudes. His content needs to to posted since I’m sure he’s run by an agency and he’s obviously straight lol.
 
All of you need to stop the pointless white knighting and get back on subject. Anyways I’m pretty sure this guy is a queer baiter, I just came on this thread cause his content is all over instagram pretending he’s into dudes. His content needs to to posted since I’m sure he’s run by an agency and he’s obviously straight lol.
Oop, clock it! I've been saying the same thing, has he ever cmout out as gay or queer, because i don't recall him ever saying he was.
 
All of you need to stop the pointless white knighting and get back on subject. Anyways I’m pretty sure this guy is a queer baiter, I just came on this thread cause his content is all over instagram pretending he’s into dudes. His content needs to to posted since I’m sure he’s run by an agency and he’s obviously straight lol.
The agency part is more than confirmed, and to me is far more damning than his sexuality.
 
  • Like
Reactions: palephx
LOL he went on insta and called me out for calling him a gay baiter.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hey Zane if you're reading this at least put effort into kissing dudes and pretend to enjoy it you broke loser.
 
LOL he went on insta and called me out for calling him a gay baiter.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hey Zane if you're reading this at least put effort into kissing dudes and pretend to enjoy it you broke loser.
On OF he said to me in a DM he has no collabs at all. I asked him directly
 
LOL he went on insta and called me out for calling him a gay baiter.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hey Zane if you're reading this at least put effort into kissing dudes and pretend to enjoy it you broke loser.
 

Attachments

I could never get invested in a content creator like this… if you think he’s hot and want to jack off to him, do it. If not, then move on. The constant back and forth about their personal lives is crazy to me… they’re only doing this for money. What does it matter if they’re gay or straight?
 
I could never get invested in a content creator like this… if you think he’s hot and want to jack off to him, do it. If not, then move on. The constant back and forth about their personal lives is crazy to me… they’re only doing this for money. What does it matter if they’re gay or straight?
I mean it matters when they're scamming folks out of their money... leading folks on with a facade. To them being gay is a costume for gay men's money, do you really think its a nice thing that they're robbing guys with this "gay fantasy" that they created their entire brand on, when actual gay men out here go through really tough situations? when they can come onling throw gay buzz words like twink and top in they're tiktoks and promos for clicks, gaining alot of cash and offline they aren't queer? So yeah it matters that we call them out.