1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Zwift

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by discostu, May 8, 2019.

Tags:
  1. discostu

discostu Sexy Member

I’ve been using Zwift and it’s various functions for the last couple of months and achieved some decent weight loss. I’ve been doing a weights workout program as well so developing some muscle.
    Anyone else out there Zwifting?
    The only downside for me is the set up costs. Fortunately my gym has spin bikes that can be Zwift enabled which means I haven’t had to spend cash on buying the hardware.
    And as I spend all the time in the saddle with no freewheeling then there can be some numbness in the cock after an hour. If I could change the gym saddle I would.

2. Omega1

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Few things to consider.
    * Get the right shorts. The right and decent padding can make a huge difference
    * Make sure the seat height and angel is correct
    * Sitting in the position is also very important

Gj816 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice