Are Black people more Racist Than Caucasians?

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm Black. My mother was a pioneer of the Civil Rights movement.

My answer is yes. They are.

...but it's different.

White people racism surfaces in attacks, killing, deposition, desolation, destruction, and social black balling from progression.

Black people racism surfaces in mistrust, distrust, disproving, disapproval, and social defamation.

Reactions: kayman

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and it is deemed acceptable for a black man to be racist because of our nations past? I find it sad that some black people are even brought up by their parents still believing this. perhaps it

Is this the first message in this thread a continuation of our response to something else. I note that it starts with a lowercase letter. Generally speaking, such a start of a thread turns me off and I often read no further. It is more often than not the beginning of a thinly disguised rant that exhibits a stilted opinion, racism, bigotry and usually displays the writers ignorance. The far right and the tea party are experts at initiating this type of pseudo-discourse. No real discussion is usually intended or expected. It is spraying gasoline on an already burning fire.

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now I and I'm good day today going as expected
It amazes me when I see posts starting with "As a black woman............" "A black man/woman wouldn't put up with.................." :rolleyes:

Race shouldn't and need not come into a reference to a person. All are people. End of.

Generally speaking I agree with you. In some threads and other situations it is more important to know what a person standing is in the debate. It's kind of like saying I have or I do not have "a dog in this fight." It is usually intended to establish authority and legitimacy in the debate. Often this is not accomplished. I agree it is used far too much and is mostly unnecessary.

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NO, it's called being a patriot.

I think that is misguided patriotism. In any election intent is to put in place the best person for the job. This, in my mind, above all should matter. All other factors being equal regard to qualifications and such preferences can be indulged i.e. he's a veteran or she's a teacher. My vote for second term president Barack Obama was not because he is a black man, as I am, but because he was clearly the best choice. Some would find this difficult to believe.

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I'm of African descent, I was not taught racism as a child, I didn't teach my children racism. When me and my friends or family get together, we don't discuss white people. We discuss out race if anything, now there might be times when white people are mentioned but its a short conversation and me move on. Our history in America shows that we are not the most racist people, we didn't enslave millions of people, we didn't start a war against the indigenous people of American and then put the survivors of that war in reservations, we didn't fire bomb churches, we didn't lynch thousands for nothing, the businesses we owned, we didn't discriminate against people based on their skin color, I could go on but you get my point.

Last edited:

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Reactions: kayman

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No, I'm of African descent, I was not taught racism as a child, I didn't teach my children racism. When me and my friends or family get together, we don't discuss white people. We discuss out race if anything, now there might be times when white people are mentioned but its a short conversation and me move on. Our history in America shows that we are not the most racist people, we didn't enslave millions of people, we didn't start a war against the indigenous people of American and then put the survivors of that war in reservations, we didn't fire bomb churches, we didn't lynch thousands for nothing, the businesses we owned, we didn't discriminate against people based on their skin color, I could go on but you get my point.

I get the point. Do you? Do you realize everything you said here screams racism?

I get the point. Do you? Do you realize everything you said here screams racism?

There is no point in arguing. It is far easier to blame someone else for your problems than it is to fix them yourself. The only people who are allowed to rob,kill, and destroy is the government. Accross the board no matter what your race is, those things are illegal. If someone chooses to break those laws they are choosing to accept the consequences that come with them. That is not racist, it's logical. Logic wasted on people who refuse to be logical.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't say that one specific group is more than the other. I have no doubt that racism is alive and well. As a caucasian male, I went to a high school where we were the minority. Everyone got along and it didn't seem to be an issue. I won't tolerate racism when I see it, it doesn't matter who it comes from.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

hrdhatdad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think it depends on the level of isolation and/or inequity that a person has experienced as well as access to mainstream America.

No. Black people cannot be racist. White people are racist. They created racism in this country for their benefit. They are ALL indoctrinated into THEIR SYSTEM of racism. ALL of them. Only those whites that wake up and realize their privilege and chose to disengage from their privileged system can free themselves from racism. Albert Einstein (white people he's one of yours) said that racism is a disease of white people. Please check your facts and your racism white people.

NottsBound

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm Black. My mother was a pioneer of the Civil Rights movement.

My answer is yes. They are.

...but it's different.

White people racism surfaces in attacks, killing, deposition, desolation, destruction, and social black balling from progression.

Black people racism surfaces in mistrust, distrust, disproving, disapproval, and social defamation.

100% correct.

xjakex91

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. Black people cannot be racist. White people are racist. They created racism in this country for their benefit. They are ALL indoctrinated into THEIR SYSTEM of racism. ALL of them. Only those whites that wake up and realize their privilege and chose to disengage from their privileged system can free themselves from racism. Albert Einstein (white people he's one of yours) said that racism is a disease of white people. Please check your facts and your racism white people.
Thanks for clearing that up. So when I went up north and was called a spic and wetback by some African Americans they were just being nice. I thought it was racism for being Hispanic but I guess not.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanks for clearing that up. So when I went up north and was called a spic and wetback by some African Americans they were just being nice. I thought it was racism for being Hispanic but I guess not.
No...that was a racist mofo.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I assume this thread is asking about America. There are black people in most parts of the world, so I'm sure your answer will vary by geography. Here in Toronto I'd guess the answer is yes, there's more racial discrimination inside black communities, but much of that is because a higher percentage of the black people in Toronto are recent immigrants and typically more influenced by the cultural norms in their birth nation, and especially because they're often much more religious. Controlling for religion and looking only at 2nd+ generation, I don't believe there's any difference here.