Cock on clit: How does this feel like?

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I love this, but two caveats...don't go after this right away. Work up to it because too dry or too much stimulation right away is not pleasureable. The other is that it can be too much after a long period of time, just get it in me already. Sometimes when I beg to stop it is NOT because I want you to continue...glad my hubby know the difference most of the time!

Renee

This! (exactly)
Add: I will and have experienced multiple clitoral orgasms this way. And like Renee, when this happens I am soooo ready to get it inside already! :tongue:

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a former girlfriend who liked to get on top, and grind away externally. She wanted to be in charge and have minimum movement from me. She may have been mimicking a masturbation technique, with me as the dildo.

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
http://ist1-4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/1/_/_/_/1/r/D/C/i/rDCi/Gliding pussy on dick.gif

any idea who the girl is in this 1

Cock on clit, feels the same as cock head on cock head. Clits are the same as cocks, just smaller, with no holes. We all start out in the womb with the same genital material. One goes in, and the other stays out. The clit is basically a tiny cock, and the hood is the same as foreskin.

thats like saying a ferrari is the same as a fiero because they're both mid-engined.The clit is surrounded by the vagina so the sensation has as much to do imo with the surrounding vagina lips, etc, as it does with the clit itself. Penis has none of those.

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
Had a girlfriend 2 years ago, that loved this. She would position herself over me, take my dick and use it like a vibrator on her clit and hood. I would pull her hood pack and she would whack her clit with my dick. after she came, she would then sit down on it and get me off. It was fun, but got a little predictable, and she wasnt really into any variety , almost always the same. One weekend we fucked like 10 times, and she ended up with a yeast infection. Her gyno told her to stop doing the rub, as it was spreading bacteria, causing the infection. She was devastated..

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Having him lay back while I slide and grind my clit and labia against his erect cock...toe curlingly good.....flip it up with him on top and then have him do the movement with slapping my clit with his cock head every 3 or fourth thrust or so....just the perfect...tease has me whimpering, begging him to fuck me and fuck me hard and wanting to shred his back with my nails.

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Having him lay back while I slide and grind my clit and labia against his erect cock...toe curlingly good.....flip it up with him on top and then have him do the movement with slapping my clit with his cock head every 3 or fourth thrust or so....just the perfect...tease has me whimpering, begging him to fuck me and fuck me hard and wanting to shred his back with my nails.

hallelujah sister, now that's what I am talking about

TexasC0wb0y

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hell yea, it's all about the teasing!

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally love it. Having the head of his cock rubbing on my clit and spanking my clit with the head of his cock as well feels amazing as does having his cock rubbing between my labia, either with him doing it or with me riding on top.

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My wife enjoys the clit rubbing. But if I get to rubbing to deep on her urethra she gets mad. Because of uti's. I've tried slapping my head on her clit and that was a no no. Lol. She said too sensitive.

zaliem

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wife is normally telling me to 'Stop Teasing" her with it and to push up into her.

This is normally right after oraling her to a hard orgasm - when she's begging for me, or another, in her.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

As usual, Khaleesi, another scorching hot post. :biggrin1: