Craziest place you've Masturbated

blackpower: Hey LPSG,

I've been wondering if any of you have any unusual places that you may have masturbated in to relieve yourself because of the need and/or necessity.

I know for me one of the wildest place I've masturbated in was in an office building during working hours. I could have easily been caught, but it was one of those do nothing days with to much time on my hands. I was working downtown in the South Street Seaport area in Manhattan.

I was horned up and was not going down anytime soon. So I whipped out my dick and started stroking. I know that the thrill of someone walking in made it even more exhilarating. Did I ever blow a load. I had to shoot it in the waste paper basket. ;D.

I have other places as well, like the open train station platform. :eek: That was hot.

Just want to know if anyone have done something like this.

-BronxboyNY

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=BronxboyNY link=board=health;num=1083155205;start=0#0 date=04/28/04 at 05:17:45] . . . . Just want to know if anyone have done something like this.

-BronxboyNY[/quote]
Go to "Young and Hung", BronxboyNY for some fun readings re. this subject.

Luke

chootie: i worked as a temp in an office building that held the carpenters local union. i kept seeing all the guys walk by me outside the hall and when my boss left me for the afternoon i was horny that i sat behind the desk and started jacking off. guys would continue to walk passed me and had no idea and that kept me rock hard. i came in a cleanex and flushed it right afterwards. i did that the rest of the week each time my boss left for the afternoon.

i jacked off in my backyard as a teenager in broad daylight on the chaise lounge waiting for my grandmother to get home. the other neighbors could have seen me if they wanted to.

i jacked of numerous times in public bathrooms with the door stall door open for passers by to look if they wanted to.

i jacked off in the backroom of a retail store i managed.

i jacked off in front of another retail store i managed NAKED before the store opened.

i jacked off while jogging. i stopped by the freeway and dropped my shorts and went at it for a few minutes.(which i later regret because i dont know who could have been passing by).

i have jacked off in my college hallway where anyone could have come around the corner to catch me.

i jacked off in my car, in a field, omg just about everywhere.

maybe, i am more exhibitionist. but, these things were all done like between the ages of 17-25. now i wouldnt risk my reputation or anything.

;D ;D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=BronxboyNY link=board=meetgreet;num=1083183759;start=0#2 date=04/28/04 at 14:27:47]Thanks Luke  :D

BronxboyNY[/quote]
My pleasure, BronxboyNY. When was the first time another person jacked your cock to climax and when was the last time? Who and where?

Later, Luke :eek:

blackpower: Wow, when was the first time and who and where? I have to think back. The first time it happened was one of my best friends. It's funny when I think about it but at the time it only seem like good natured fun to me, but I finally realised that he was a bit more experienced than I was at the time.

We used to do all kinds of stuff together that boys did. Play basketball, baseball, ride bikes yada yada. Then came the day when we decided to compare dick sizes. I won ;D. (We were going on hardnest). Then came jacking it. This became a routine thing for us. I was around 14 then. Then came sucking. (It's funny when I reminesce about those times, cause it bring ups another story which I'll share one day).

I will not give his name under the 5th amendment :-X. Must protect his privacy.

But he was the first person to jack me off.

Thanks for having me remember that. :D.

The last time someone jerked me off was this beautiful guy this week. He was hot and so was I.

-BronxboyNY

Reactions: Bigred12

chris88: I once jacked off outside at a high school I did not attend, close enough to actually be able to hear a few people talking (though I was somewhat hidden by a wall, I was pretty out in the open.)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=BronxboyNY link=board=meetgreet;num=1083183759;start=0#5 date=04/30/04 at 20:24:27] . . . . (It's funny when I reminesce about those times, cause it bring ups another story which I'll share one day). . . . . Thanks for having me remember that.  :D.

The last time someone jerked me off was this beautiful guy this week. He was hot and so was I. -BronxboyNY[/quote]
The pleasure is mine, BronxboyNY. I'm looking forward to your future reminiscing and maybe a description of the "beautiful guy" you 'had' this week. Well, living vicariously has its good moments, dude.

::)Luke

chootie: i, too, when i was 17 years old jacked off in the independent art class which i was the only student. the best part was that it was a large room with a divider to separate the rooms and the class next door to me was in session and i stood up against the partition jacking away until i came.

in this same class i stripped and walked down the hallway and back with a rock hard on.

:eek:

Reactions: openfly

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=chootie link=board=meetgreet;num=1083183759;start=0#8 date=05/01/04 at 11:32:17]i, too, when i was 17 years old jacked off in the independent art class which i was the only student.  the best part was that it was a large room with a divider to separate the rooms and the class next door to me was in session and i stood up against the partition jacking away until i came. :eek:[/quote]

I'm wondering if both divisions of the room had the same teach, chootie, and he/she was in the other section as you whacked. If this was not the case, where in f--k was teach?

I had one student in a summer school class and it was the toughest class I ever tried to teach. He was one who had once said in a class room full of students that he would't be hesitant about "whipping out his manhood anywhere". He tried every way he could to get me off track with the lessons during the summer class and I had to ignore his references to sex and his hand on his crotch from time to time. The same guy during another class came in from the rest room with his fly open, telling me his zipper was broken and he couldn't zip up. I told him to go to the school nurse and let her work on it for him. He tells me "no", he doesn't want a woman to do it, could I? So, like a helpful teach, I did. This guy's hormones were working like crazy during those years!

Luke

reir: completely naked at 3am, right in front of my house in the middle of the street, standing under a street lamp. nobody ever drove by, but had they, they would have gotten quite a show.  :)

I've done it at work in my office while nobody was watching.

chootie: [quote author=RoysToy link=board=meetgreet;num=1083183759;start=0#9 date=05/01/04 at 12:10:01]

I'm wondering if both divisions of the room had the same teach, chootie, and he/she was in the other section as you whacked.  If this was not the case, where in f--k was teach?

Luke
[/quote]

Roy,

i had a very hot female teach in my senior year and she left me alone quite a bit since i had her for nearly every class but there was the risk that she would walk in as sometime she would to make sure i was there.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=chootie link=board=meetgreet;num=1083183759;start=0#11 date=05/01/04 at 15:44:24]

Roy,

i had a very hot female teach in my senior year and she left me alone quite a bit since i had her for nearly every class but there was the risk that she would walk in as sometime she would to make sure i was there.

[/quote]
Had you iven it some previous thought what you would do had she walked in? ???

chootie: [quote author=RoysToy link=board=meetgreet;num=1083183759;start=0#12 date=05/01/04 at 15:47:26]
Had you iven it some previous thought what you would do had she walked in? ???[/quote]
FANTASY ANSWER: Sure, i was hoping she would walk in and look at my hard cock and go down on her knees and give me a blowjob and then i fuck her on the art table.

TRUE ANSWER: No i didnt give it that much thought because the risk was the exciting part of doing it.
:-[

okiejustin: leaning against the hood of my car, with a buddy, in an apartment building parking lot next to the amtrak train line in center city philadelphia.

tripod2004: I worked in a hospital for a while and was masturbated by my girlfriend in front of 20 nurses. Word had got round that i was hung well and my room was a popular meeting point. I can't recall ever being so turned on as that.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=tripod2004 link=board=meetgreet;num=1083183759;start=0#16 date=05/02/04 at 10:04:05]I worked in a hospital for a while and was masturbated by my girlfriend in front of 20 nurses. Word had got round that i was hung well and my room was a popular meeting point. I can't recall ever being so turned on as that.[/quote]
I can hear the nurses now: "Hey, have you hear about the cock on that guy in room****? Comon down and we'll watch him get jacked off ! ! " ;D

Luke

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
I'm generally shy as heck, and really, the craziest spot I ever masturbated at was on a CTA train here in Chicago, which really wasn't much cuz it was mostly empty, and I felt confident I wouldn't be caught. That and I was wearing a really massive coat which covered me up well.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=Ecchi link=board=meetgreet;num=1083183759;start=0#18 date=05/02/04 at 13:37:53] . . . . I was wearing a really massive coat which covered me up well.[/quote]
The coat covering reminds me of my getting jackedoff in a crazy place. On a school bus coming home from a basketball game, my Freshman girl friend jacked me under the cover of my raincoat. I stopped her hand each time I was about to reach the point of no return, unlike you, Ecchi.

Luke ::)

Reactions: Bigred12