Do you prefer fucking pussy or guy's hole?

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Folks... We're are on a sex site. So why..? Just why do the male etiquette police have to pipe in? The OP's question was valid. It's so easy to scroll past. And sure I could just scroll past the rebuttals myself... But I see these types of comments and think it's not a friendly or fun thing to say to others here. Life is rough. Let's just have some fun here. This place should be a vacation from the other social media argument sites. Peace.

Reactions: CoburnAisling

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Having sex with a man is much different than sex with a woman. It's two different experiences. As if you are comparing apples to oranges. There are certain things that I prefer about women and certain things that I prefer about men. But not one over the other...for me anyway.
Well said.

Reactions: daftman and newbear

CoburnAisling

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
New enough to still be repulsed by misogynist sentiments but not so new to be surprised by them.
You're mistaking tone-deafness for misogyny, my guy. Clumsy language is not equivalent to sexism.

Physical-first sex talk is a healthy, valid way to discuss our bodies as humans, so long as everyone in the conversation is consenting. Equating that talk to sexism is also incorrect. The fact that many men have forced that kind of talk onto non-consenting parties as a means of control does not make that talk itself unhealthy, it makes those men toxic. Once consent is regained, it is an excellent way to learn more about sex and anatomy without shame or judgment.