Fleshlight stu training tips

grimski

Just Browsing
Media
Hi all,

I’ve just purchased the Fleshlight STU (with vStroker). In short, I’m looking for tips/advice on the best way to use the unit to improve stamina from people who’ve also used one.

The first time I used the Fleshlight the sensation was so intense I think I lasted 30 seconds, max. Since then I’ve used it a few more times and lasted longer. Including 5 minutes where I basically stopped every time I thought I was about to cum, waiting a few seconds until I’d calmed down and then started again.

Is that the best way or can anyone offer more effective methods?

The longer version of this would be I’ve started casually seeing a really hot girl that I don’t want to disappoint after 30 seconds and a period of inactivity haha - so I feel I should get some practice in!

As for the vStoker this seems like a good idea but the videos I’ve downloaded don’t seem to work on Mac OS. I’m busy emailing them to get to the bottom of this, otherwise it’s a bit of a waste.

grimski

Just Browsing
Media
You're right, it is pretty intense! So I guess just use it to get enjoyment out of it and because it's intense over time you'll just get more and more used to it automatically? And try and use it regularly, like most days?

Dynmk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used one that belongs to a friend. I saw it and was examining it when he explained it to be. He and I were changing and he had a massive bone in his jockstrap. Next thing I know, he is naked, lubing up and away he went. I was totally amazed at the powerful orgasm he had that I went as soon as he got off. So it was sloppy seconds, but he and I have had sex numerous times previously and he said it was OK. I'ts on the "to get" list

Reactions: orangeC