Girls, whats the smallest you've ever had?!?

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I've had several exes who talked of guys with 'finger sized' cocks, that would have to be a skinny 3 or 4 inches I guess. One of them spent a while with a small guy, reckoned he was permanently rock hard and would cum very easily and often but be able to just keep going. Just a shame she sometimes couldn't tell if it was in. Another talked of a young virgin she'd felt sorry for but couldn't even get his tiny cock up from one of her phenomenal blowjobs.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anecdotally, there appear to be quite a few "party sausages" knockin about.

However, I'm not sure if that's in comparison to other cocks or if the guys are actually that small (3-4" long and thin).

For example a woman who is looking at a 8x6" cock or has it in her hands might think back to smaller cocks and think they were smaller than what they actually were.

A few women I've "spoken" to have made "little finger" or "pink finger" gestures.

PS about the negativity/positivity regarding small/big:

If a woman measures a large penis but doesn't want to measure a small penis all you can objectively say is that:

She wants to measure large penises
She doesn't want to measure small penises

The moment you start bringing in emotions and "implications" you become biased and are colouring the subject with your own OPINION / feelings.

No one has said that small penises are better or worse than large penises. For someone to say that small = embarrassing just points out their own personal view of the matter.

Most people are indifferent to penis size and don't really care that much one way or the other.

It seems a lot of men perversely want to believe that small = embarrassing / bad perhaps to cement their own perceptions of penis size.

The fact is though that most people are very accepting of penis size whether it is big or small. Likewise most men are accepting of a woman's chest size. Small does not equal bad. The truth is:

Small = what you were born with
Medium = what you were born with
Large = what you were born with

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I've been the smallest guy for all of my partners.

I have to say that I do respect petite for having some level of respect for her previous partners and not talking about their size. None of my previous lovers had as much respect for me and everyone one of them went talked to other people about my size afterwards. I had people that I didn't even know, come up to me and laugh at the size of my penis.

Really depressing. So I do have to give petite props for her views.

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ah, tact. Where have you been all my life? It's a sorely lacking feature amongst the populace these days. I can't be on cam for more than a minute without hearing the usual "SHOW PENIS".

Uhhh you ARE on the "Large Penis..." group. If you don't want to show your penis, try an Evangelical Christian chat site.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been the smallest guy for all of my partners.

I have to say that I do respect petite for having some level of respect for her previous partners and not talking about their size. None of my previous lovers had as much respect for me and everyone one of them went talked to other people about my size afterwards. I had people that I didn't even know, come up to me and laugh at the size of my penis.

Really depressing. So I do have to give petite props for her views.

That's pretty fucked up. That's one of my biggest fears is that some woman I'm sleeping with is going to tell her friends or my friends my size. I try to do my best to ensure they know how important it is to me that they don't say anything, but women are pretty cruel so it's only a matter of time before the word gets out if it hasn't already.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
No one has said that small penises are better or worse than large penises.

The fact is though that most people are very accepting of penis size whether it is big or small. Small does not equal bad.

I agree with this.

At first I innocently assumed the OP must be of average/smaller size and was just looking for a little validation. Nothing wrong with that. Then it occurred to me that a more sinister scenario might be that he was looking for SPH. So to the OP -- while I can't indulge you there if that's what you're looking for, I believe that most folks are going to be accepting no matter what's in your pants. An insecurity or obsession with the issue is way more unattractive than a perceived lack of penis size.

It always kind of bothers me to hear someone say something like, "Well he was of average/smaller size but he more than made up for it." Like, made up for what? Lack of penis size, that's what. That sentence is predicated upon the notion that bigger is better. I may be a size enthusiast now thanks to my current partner, but I've had plenty good sex with average sizes and even with no cocks involved in the case of my female partners. IMO, it's just different.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
PS about the negativity/positivity regarding small/big:

If a woman measures a large penis but doesn't want to measure a small penis all you can objectively say is that:

She wants to measure large penises
She doesn't want to measure small penises

The moment you start bringing in emotions and "implications" you become biased and are colouring the subject with your own OPINION / feelings.

This entire argument only makes sense if she has no concerns over his feelings.

There's something essential missing in your logic. It's the part where you failed to assume that concern for the feelings of men factor into the behavior of women. It's the concern for the feelings of the individual under discussion.

Let's try an example:

Imagine you are dating a woman who has small breasts. You like her small breasts. You do not feel that they are too small for you.

BUT she feels very self-conscious about them. She wears padded bras. She expresses to you that she doesn't like them and she wishes they were larger. You attempts to reassure her that they're perfect for you fall on deaf ears.

Now, you happen to be curious how big they actually are, so you can tell your friends because you don't think they're too small. Do you bring a measuring tape into the bedroom and tell her you want to measure them because you think there's nothing wrong with them and you want to tell others? How do you think she will feel about her breasts, react to you, and feel about you and your loyalty to her and her feelings?

Because this is what you've just argued women should do if they think there's nothing wrong with smaller than average penises.

If you cared about her, then you would try to protect her feelings because you know how she feels, instead of ignoring them because you think there's nothing wrong with having small breasts and going around telling everyone you know. That would make you an insensitive jerk.

I can't believe this concept is so difficult to grasp!

Last edited:

gunit56_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The smallest I have ever seen is my own....Most partners never indicated any issues with it other than to make observations that I was decieving...very small to fully retracted when flaccid...grows to just under five when fully erect...very little in the way of girth thus prompting this response from one partner..."you are pefect for anal as there is no way you'd hurt me!"...I do enjoy SPH (it took a long time to come to grips with my size as well as getting my wife to tell me all about her past experiences with much larger than me) but do not go over board looking for it. My wife has indicated her experience with bigger and how she liked the bigger partners she experienced before me...however we have been married for a long time and she has never out right voiced her displeasure in my size other that to engage in the SPH play I like (not sure why but I do...I like the comparision to her previous partners)....she says she really doesn't want anyone else as a result of my smaller size...so I guess I have responded to a few issues in this thread, I think...LOL

Reactions: deleted18464931

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Petite:

I think you've misunderstood my post and I don't really understand yours in the context of what I said.

I didn't say women should or shouldn't measure any size of penis.

All I said was that if someone says:

"I want to measure large penises."
"I don't want to measure small penises."

All we can be sure of is what is written. We don't really know that person's feelings towards either size of penis.

For someone other than the person making the above statements (ie Ramsey in this thread) to say that one size is bad and the other is good would only be his opinion and does not necessarily represent the opinion of the speaker.

As for your unwillingness to give information, that is up to you. But most women in this thread have not actually measured these "small" guys they are talking about. They are making educated guesses.

So no one has been demeaned or belittled and if they have I'm sure they were consenting to being measured.

Remember also that some small guys like to be measured and/or made fun of.

No one is asking you to take a measuring tape to a guy. The question is: compared to all your partners, what do you think the smallest size was?

No one is asking for names, addresses and next of kin. Just some digits. Or...dickgits :smile:

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What is the meaning of this topic on a LARGE penis support group?
Feeling much bigger?
Well people exagerate, when something differs from average by experience; the it's exceptionally big, large, or small and thin.
Only urologists know that it isn't so.
All erect peni are between 4.00"-8.50" ( +98% )
So really exceptions below 4.00" ( less than 1% ) and exceeding 8.50" ( less than 1% )

B_bardox14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Small doesn't necessarily mean bad. The smallest I've had was 4 inches long. I'm guessing at that because I didn't care to measure it. I think this is why most of the nerves in the vagina is in the first 3 inches. Technique is very important than size no matter the size. If you think your dick is too small to please your lover learn to use toys and master oral techniques.

That's my two cents. :)

Reactions: deleted18464931

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like I carry a ruler with me?

And seriously, do you think I'd look at a smaller than average penis and say to him, "Can I measure that?"

Are you crazy? That would be mean as hell!
Why would it be mean for smaller than average but not for average or above?

Why would I do that? So I could tell other people? That sounds tacky.
Why is that any more tacky than discussing other sexual details?

The reluctance stems not from an inability to understand statistics, but an ability to understand tact in society.
This is anonymous internet discussion board. This isn't society.

Is it tactful to freely give compliments and praise, but hold your tongue when you feel critical or insulting?

Aren't these answers obvious?
It's obvious that you've assigned a value judgement to smaller penes. You wouldn't feel the need to hold your tongue about them if you didn't feel critical or insulting in regard to them.

I suppose I suffer from the problem of having principles that won't cave in to the influence of peer pressure or the anonymity of the internet.
Gag.

I smell the sanctimonious droppings of a holier-than-thou cow.

A 3" girth???
That's about the girth of my index finger at the knuckle. I don't think I've ever seen a penis that skinny, is it even possible?
It is possible.

My smallest encounter looked to be about the same girth and maybe 2-3 inches long erect.

Media
Last edited: