gym: commando now or later?

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you get to the gym and realize you didn't pack a clean pair of underpants, do you wear what you have on while you workout, then shower and go commando afterward, or do you go commando for the workout, then shower and put the underwear back on afterward?

I always choose commando afterward.

Yes, this happens too frequently.

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll work out before going to work, so I won't be wearing underwear. If I swim it's my swim suit, if I run I'll just be in running shorts. If I forget to put my underwear in my gym bag I'm freeballing!

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Commando after, of course. I don't usually find out my briefs are missing until I'm ready to jump in the shower.

I have a buddy who is commando during his workout. I figured that out when I watched him walk towards me in the gym. That cock was visibly swinging in his shorts.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Commando afterwards.

I absolutely cannot workout without underwear (a jock would work, but I don't have any right now). My balls get mashed on benches, and especially on exercises like standing cable tricep extensions. I need them held up against my body.

The plan was for cardio, and I didn't want my gear to be unsupported. Seemed like it would lead to achy balls. And if my dick started flopping and whipping around, that would prolly hurt too.

Reactions: Calvinguy

Mr Fixit

Legendary Member
Media
N/W Australia - on the fringe of the Indian Ocean
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, you've certainly been blessed, Bigbulge21. I've occasionally noticed guys going commando at the gym but I don't think I've noticed anyone sans underwear in the workplace. I'm wondering if your work colleagues notice - How could they not? - and whether they ever comment or appear embarrassed.

Reactions: cali06

I see a lot of guys at my gym that show up commando, put on underwear to workout and leave commando. More often though, guys tend to go commando after. It's not as uncommon or taboo as some might think.

I freeball all the time, gym included.

Reactions: cali06

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Commando afterwards.

I absolutely cannot workout without underwear (a jock would work, but I don't have any right now). My balls get mashed on benches, and especially on exercises like standing cable tricep extensions. I need them held up against my body.