gym: commando now or later?

jockbros

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Love going commando after the gym - there's something great about working out, showering, and then letting my dick and balls hang loose and floppy.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I usually put a pair of briefs into my gym bag while I'm unloading my t-shirt and shorts to dry out or be washed. Sometimes I forget...then I'll go commando after my shower.

Mr Fixit

Legendary Member
Media
N/W Australia - on the fringe of the Indian Ocean
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, you've certainly been blessed, Bigbulge21. I've occasionally noticed guys going commando at the gym but I don't think I've noticed anyone sans underwear in the workplace. I'm wondering if your work colleagues notice - How could they not? - and whether they ever comment or appear embarrassed.

Reactions: cali06

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll work out before going to work, so I won't be wearing underwear. If I swim it's my swim suit, if I run I'll just be in running shorts. If I forget to put my underwear in my gym bag I'm freeballing!

I see a lot of guys at my gym that show up commando, put on underwear to workout and leave commando. More often though, guys tend to go commando after. It's not as uncommon or taboo as some might think.

I freeball all the time, gym included.

Reactions: cali06

wrestlecoach

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Between those 2 choices I would go commando after.

I usually put on a jockstrap for gym time then shower and freeball for an hour or so afterwards. Kind of a habit I got into back in my wrestling days.
Depending on what underwear I was wearing on that day, I might be going commando for both. I am so used to wearing a jock when I am active that most underwear irritates me when I am trying to work out.

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Commando after, of course. I don't usually find out my briefs are missing until I'm ready to jump in the shower.

I have a buddy who is commando during his workout. I figured that out when I watched him walk towards me in the gym. That cock was visibly swinging in his shorts.