Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I just posted some more pics! I'm into SPH and I'm looking for some guys to humiliate the size of my Dick. feel free to message me. or post some picture comments! Im 4.5 hard. :)

My soft cock looks twice as long as your hard cock. :confused: I will be even more brutal if you'd like me to.

Attachments

But he is very small... look at him:

246630-1381789684-e2e320fde70b3471027d1b397bcc0a89.jpg

And look mine:

D97.jpg

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Message me if you want to humiliate me!
Kik is BottomSlut_18

I do everything here, no KIK sorry. Is this humiliating enough for you when you see how long and fat it it is next to a (13 inch) wine bottle? Can you imagine what it would look like next to yours? wine bottle measures 13 inches..jpg

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Very Nice. You can be a little more harsh if you like. Message me :) You have a great dick btw!

Look how long and fat this limp cock is? How does it make you feel to look at how big and meaty it is and realize how tiny your cock is in comparison. Using tweezers to hold yours must really be humiliating. And there is nothing you can do ever to have something like that between your legs. You will never know or experience the feeling of holding something so big and heavy in your hands and know that it is yours to use as you please..

I took that picture this morning just to humiliate you. Was I too mean, or not mean enough.

Attachments

Last edited:

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was recently at a sex party hosted by a friend and he had invited a couple of really big cocks to work over a little guy who was into the SPH thing. It was hot to watch and play with everybody. When the little guy showed up we had been fucking and playing as a group of about 7 of us average to really big guys.
So the little penis guy comes in and I had never met him before, a good looking guy about 5' 10" average weight fairly shy but he jumped right in sucking cock and started really going on about 'all these huge cocks'. He strips down and has a tiny dick toally soft it barely made it into view and he was playing with the biggest cock in the room which I would gues to be about 9.5" and rather thick. The big guy was enjoying the BJ and then sees the little guys dick and says 'Hey what do you do with that?' I felt bad for the little guy at first but then he just laid down on the bed and started beating his tiny cock with the huge one and so a couple of the other guys started to get in on the action. three guys with big dick were around the little guy smacking their dicks on the little guy as he was getting hard from the beating I see his dick grow to maybe four inches which was bizzar to see them together. eventually the little dick just shoots off a fairly large load just from being beaten by the big cocks. It was pretty hot overall and the big guys seemed to enjoy it as well.
This eemed like the place to share that story. I hope you enjoyed.

Toxic_perfume

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys with smaller dicks should not be called men that is an insult to men, they shouldn't even be allowed to have sex. They're an abomination. They should be used as slaves or dick worshippers that's one thing they can be good at