humiliate a smaller dick

D

deleted518773

Wow, I never explored this side of myself before but you've made me realise what a huge fucking cock I have swinging between my legs. Honestly, the girls who told me it was big were right. It feels huger than ever, getting harder as I think about it. Purple and fat and veiny. Can you even imagine that?
Sounds sexy as fuck but all I can do is imagine because my tiny four incher comes no where close to swinging and can not be described as huge lol

Reactions: coachhoops

lttle1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember when I finally figured out what people meant when they said "How's it hanging?" It didn't make any sense to me because my soft dick doesn't hang -- it's mostly head with a bit of shaft and it just sits on top of my balls.

daisy9

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
not hard and not bone pressed im bigger than most of you small dicked little dudes. lol.

[photo="medium"]1063670[/photo]

Wow, that's a real man cock. When its soft its nearly 3 times the size of my useless babydick

I remember when I finally figured out what people meant when they said "How's it hanging?" It didn't make any sense to me because my soft dick doesn't hang -- it's mostly head with a bit of shaft and it just sits on top of my balls.
Lmfao that's sad dude

skinnymini

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alright people. Take your best shot at me. I prefer it on my pics though. They should add my pics to the dictionary under needle dick!
tumblr_n985vai6nl1qg66wco1_400.gif
tumblr_n98kzrbRLw1sgi1lso1_400.gif