humiliate a smaller dick

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You have to accept you're not man enough to fuck. I'm sure you'd enjoy him fucking you.
I guess you are right. I don't have what it takes to fuck. I'd be better at getting fucked. At least my asshole is big enough for that.

Etcin

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess you are right. I don't have what it takes to fuck. I'd be better at getting fucked. At least my asshole is big enough for that.
Don't think to much about it. You're dick isn't big enough to fuck, so you are meant to be fucked.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Message me if you want to humiliate me!
Kik is BottomSlut_18

I do everything here, no KIK sorry. Is this humiliating enough for you when you see how long and fat it it is next to a (13 inch) wine bottle? Can you imagine what it would look like next to yours? wine bottle measures 13 inches..jpg

tinytigger

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do everything here, no KIK sorry. Is this humiliating enough for you when you see how long and fat it it is next to a (13 inch) wine bottle? Can you imagine what it would look like next to yours? View attachment 861050

Well if he isn't, I at least feel humiliated because you're three times the size of my hard cock!!