I only post true experiences i have had.

Man2kiss

Sexy Member
Media
Cloudy Afternoon
I got a text from a guy I had been chatting with online recently. He said that him and a few of his buddies were partying and wondered if I would like to come by. I don’t really do drugs other than weed, but I don’t mind playing with guys that are high. In some ways, I really like it. They just get so horny for cock and can usually take more when they are high and last longer.

I got on my bike and rode over to where they were at, called the number and David came down to let me in. This was the first time we had met. David is a tall Asian guy in his 30’s and later, found out he has a big Asian dick. We go up two flights and he opens the door to a very dark small apartment. My eyes had a difficult time adjusting to the darkened room. Eventually I could see two other guys are already there on a big bed, naked, just hanging out not really having sex. I start to take my biking clothes off, and notice they are all watching. So of course, I made a little dramatic drawn out flopping out of my dick. David went right down on his knees and took my soft cock in his mouth. The weed was definitely kicking in and I could feel my dick just pumping full of blood with each journey down his throat. When I was fully hard, I pulled my dick out of his throat and went over to the bed. I laid next to Rob, who I later found out was the one that lived there. David followed me and kept sucking my cock. Rob started kissing me while this was all going on. I won’t go into the whole afternoon with these guys, but I will tell you that we all sucked a lot of dick for the next two hours. It was like a perfect dance, each guy taking his turn sucking and getting sucked.

What I do want to talk about is something they called clouding. I had never done it before. And I am not really sure what was going on. David had this glass bong. He would take a torch to it, and it would fill with a white smoke. Then they would suck the smoke out and come over to my dick, with the smoke still in their lungs, take my dick into their mouths and slowly release the smoke. A while vapor would surround my dick. It was like a cloud around my dick, which is probably how it got it’s name. I could feel my dick respond to the smoke. That stuff, whatever it was made my dick so super hard. And with them sucking on it, omg, it felt epic. They offered a hit to me, but since I had no idea what they were really smoking, I stuck to my weed which was making me plenty high. Throughout the afternoon this clouding happened about 4 or 5 times, each time, this amazing stimulation would go directly to my dick. That and the 3 guys taking turns sucking me off made the afternoon unforgettable. Like I will never forget how hot that sex was.

After a couple of hours of this going in, I ended up shooting a second load. Still could not quite leave until I got another 20 minutes of one of them sucking my soft dick. He was really getting into sucking on my cock when it was finally soft because he could finally take it down his throat. I love my soft dick sucked as well, which is why I had a little difficulty tearing myself away.

Maybe you guys know what that cloud that felt so good was. I Googled it this morning. Looks like it might have been meth?? Anyone else ever have this done to them?

I got a text from each of the guys wanting to stay connected with me. So hopefully, there will be more fun in the future.

I didn't take any photos of the party, but I do have a photo of the blue mesh biking shorts I rode over in for the slow reveal
View attachment 86949661
Thanks for sharing your amazing adventures.

wannamakehim

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cloudy Afternoon
I got a text from a guy I had been chatting with online recently. He said that him and a few of his buddies were partying and wondered if I would like to come by. I don’t really do drugs other than weed, but I don’t mind playing with guys that are high. In some ways, I really like it. They just get so horny for cock and can usually take more when they are high and last longer.

I got on my bike and rode over to where they were at, called the number and David came down to let me in. This was the first time we had met. David is a tall Asian guy in his 30’s and later, found out he has a big Asian dick. We go up two flights and he opens the door to a very dark small apartment. My eyes had a difficult time adjusting to the darkened room. Eventually I could see two other guys are already there on a big bed, naked, just hanging out not really having sex. I start to take my biking clothes off, and notice they are all watching. So of course, I made a little dramatic drawn out flopping out of my dick. David went right down on his knees and took my soft cock in his mouth. The weed was definitely kicking in and I could feel my dick just pumping full of blood with each journey down his throat. When I was fully hard, I pulled my dick out of his throat and went over to the bed. I laid next to Rob, who I later found out was the one that lived there. David followed me and kept sucking my cock. Rob started kissing me while this was all going on. I won’t go into the whole afternoon with these guys, but I will tell you that we all sucked a lot of dick for the next two hours. It was like a perfect dance, each guy taking his turn sucking and getting sucked.

What I do want to talk about is something they called clouding. I had never done it before. And I am not really sure what was going on. David had this glass bong. He would take a torch to it, and it would fill with a white smoke. Then they would suck the smoke out and come over to my dick, with the smoke still in their lungs, take my dick into their mouths and slowly release the smoke. A while vapor would surround my dick. It was like a cloud around my dick, which is probably how it got it’s name. I could feel my dick respond to the smoke. That stuff, whatever it was made my dick so super hard. And with them sucking on it, omg, it felt epic. They offered a hit to me, but since I had no idea what they were really smoking, I stuck to my weed which was making me plenty high. Throughout the afternoon this clouding happened about 4 or 5 times, each time, this amazing stimulation would go directly to my dick. That and the 3 guys taking turns sucking me off made the afternoon unforgettable. Like I will never forget how hot that sex was.

After a couple of hours of this going in, I ended up shooting a second load. Still could not quite leave until I got another 20 minutes of one of them sucking my soft dick. He was really getting into sucking on my cock when it was finally soft because he could finally take it down his throat. I love my soft dick sucked as well, which is why I had a little difficulty tearing myself away.

Maybe you guys know what that cloud that felt so good was. I Googled it this morning. Looks like it might have been meth?? Anyone else ever have this done to them?

I got a text from each of the guys wanting to stay connected with me. So hopefully, there will be more fun in the future.

I didn't take any photos of the party, but I do have a photo of the blue mesh biking shorts I rode over in for the slow reveal
View attachment 86949661
I hope to see you out and about someday!

Reactions: Antoniooo

Lovetobetouched

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Strapguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You need to be very careful doing that. In some places getting blown for free is consensual and no one cares. But the minute you get paid for it, it's prostitution and you could get arrested. For all you know the dude is an undercover cop, just waiting to pounce, as soon as you accept his money.
Very good advice Steve. Thanks, you may save someone from an unfortunate event. Also, different municipalities see that offense differently. If you are in a profession where you are licensed or bonded, getting arrested for that offense could affect your job.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Swim Suit Shopping in Palm Springs
This actually happened a while ago. I think I posted a little about this in one of the threads a while back.

I was in Palm Springs visiting a friend. While I was there, I decided that this would be the perfect place to buy a new swimming suit. There is a store in Palm Springs called Gaymart. About half of their inventory is swimming suits ranging from thongs to board shorts. The entire long back wall has racks and racks of swimming suits.

I usually wear square cut suits. They seem to fit the best and keeps my dick in place most of the time. My bulge still shows, but it isn’t so over the top obscene. So I pick out a few to try on and took them to the dressing rooms. The changing area is separate from the rest of the store. To get to the dressing room, you go down a hallway to 3 dressing rooms all in a row with just a cloth curtain to shut them off. Just outside the dressing rooms is a full length mirror. So I try each one on. Found one I liked but the size was wrong. The sales person was right there and offers to get the right size for me. He told me I looked good in the suit but asked if he can bring a few other styles for me to try on. Sure, why not. So he comes back with a handful to try on including the one I liked that was a smaller size. I tried that one on, and it fit much better.

He encouraged me to try on a few others. They were all much skimpier than the ones I had picked out. I am pretty sure he saw my big bulge in the ones I tried on originally, and wanted to see what I looked like in a much smaller suit. Probably the least skimpy was a red speedo so I tried that on first and came out, mostly to show him. He went nuts. Telling me I had to get that pair and that I looked amazing in them. I am pretty daring in choosing what I wear, but these were a bit too revealing, even for me. The other suits were even more ridiculous. At this point, I was only doing this to tease the sales clerk. And I have to admit it was fun. He would have me come out and then with each suit, had to adjust it and even move my dick around to get the placement just right. Each time I came out got progressively more hands on. The whole show spun a little out of control. I started not shutting the curtain all the way watching him look directly at me while I changed suits. Eventually I just took them off in the hallway in front of the mirror, not even bothering to go into the dressing room. I won’t lie. I was having fun with him. He went back for even more options. One was this lacy thing that not only did my dick overflow the thing, but if you looked closely, you could actually see my dick through the lace. I would be totally naked if they got wet. He also had me try on a metalic silver thong that only half of my dick even fit into the thing.

In the end, I told him I would take the original suit that I had picked out. But he insisted I also take the red speedo and actually gave it to me for free. He was the owner of the store and maybe he thought giving me the suit was well worth the show I had given to him. Seemed fair. Still haven’t worn it to a beach yet. When I am at a beach where that kind of suit would be acceptable, then it is probably a naked beach and I might as well just be naked.

Bulge Red Speedo.jpg

LAguy90046

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This actually happened a while ago. I think I posted a little about this in one of the threads a while back.

I was in Palm Springs visiting a friend. While I was there, I decided that this would be the perfect place to buy a new swimming suit. There is a store in Palm Springs called Gaymart. About half of their inventory is swimming suits ranging from thongs to board shorts. The entire long back wall has racks and racks of swimming suits.

I usually wear square cut suits. They seem to fit the best and keeps my dick in place most of the time. My bulge still shows, but it isn’t so over the top obscene. So I pick out a few to try on and took them to the dressing rooms. The changing area is separate from the rest of the store. To get to the dressing room, you go down a hallway to 3 dressing rooms all in a row with just a cloth curtain to shut them off. Just outside the dressing rooms is a full length mirror. So I try each one on. Found one I liked but the size was wrong. The sales person was right there and offers to get the right size for me. He told me I looked good in the suit but asked if he can bring a few other styles for me to try on. Sure, why not. So he comes back with a handful to try on including the one I liked that was a smaller size. I tried that one on, and it fit much better.

He encouraged me to try on a few others. They were all much skimpier than the ones I had picked out. I am pretty sure he saw my big bulge in the ones I tried on originally, and wanted to see what I looked like in a much smaller suit. Probably the least skimpy was a red speedo so I tried that on first and came out, mostly to show him. He went nuts. Telling me I had to get that pair and that I looked amazing in them. I am pretty daring in choosing what I wear, but these were a bit too revealing, even for me. The other suits were even more ridiculous. At this point, I was only doing this to tease the sales clerk. And I have to admit it was fun. He would have me come out and then with each suit, had to adjust it and even move my dick around to get the placement just right. Each time I came out got progressively more hands on. The whole show spun a little out of control. I started not shutting the curtain all the way watching him look directly at me while I changed suits. Eventually I just took them off in the hallway in front of the mirror, not even bothering to go into the dressing room. I won’t lie. I was having fun with him. He went back for even more options. One was this lacy thing that not only did my dick overflow the thing, but if you looked closely, you could actually see my dick through the lace. I would be totally naked if they got wet. He also had me try on a metalic silver thong that only half of my dick even fit into the thing.

In the end, I told him I would take the original suit that I had picked out. But he insisted I also take the red speedo and actually gave it to me for free. He was the owner of the store and maybe he thought giving me the suit was well worth the show I had given to him. Seemed fair. Still haven’t worn it to a beach yet. When I am at a beach where that kind of suit would be acceptable, then it is probably a naked beach and I might as well just be naked.

View attachment 99738941
The owner had a lot of restraint. I would have been on my knees sucking a load out that incredible cock while you were in the dressing room waiting to try on another suit.

bigkevin8

Expert Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

View attachment 99738941
So hot bro

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’ve posted stuff on here and other places and on one place this guy says no way all my stories are true ..

I told him I had been with over so many guys ( and a few women). In my lifetime.. I told him I had so many guys I can tell about happened I don’t need to make any fiction ..

He then well you must been one hell of a slut.. I said happy slut hehe

I don’t regret my over active sex life .. I been addicted to sex from the beginning and nothing has change 32 years later

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for your responses. I really appreciate knowing that you guys enjoy hearing about all my crazy adventures. I have been pretty busy lately, so it has been a while. But like always, stuff still happens, so I need to take some time and write about them.

I just got back from spending two weeks in Barcelona and a week on Ibiza. Yeah had a lot of fun there. I will write about it soon.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I used to have a bunch of experience written about things that have happened to me. It is kind of like a diary for me. But I inadvertently violated one of the board rules and the moderators took them all down. I was kind of disappointed to have them all go away, and wondered if I wanted to start all over again. It has been a couple of weeks, and you guys have always been nice to let me know how much you enjoy my little adventures. So, I decided to start again. Some of the experiences I will write will be new ones, and some might be ones I have written before. If you have already read one of my adventures, well think of it as a "classic" and enjoy it all over again. In any event, I hope you enjoy what I write. The one promise I will make is that everything I wrote actually happened. So kick back, and let's see where this all takes us
Date stamps on photos etc have always been a thing for me and authenticity. Especially with today's technology. Ever had any fisting adventures? Squirting adventures you have filmed or photoed?

Just an inquiry :)

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Date stamps on photos etc have always been a thing for me and authenticity. Especially with today's technology. Ever had any fisting adventures? Squirting adventures you have filmed or photoed?

Just an inquiry :)
Never done any fisting. Just not my thing. The closest I got to that is fucking a guy that was really into fisting. I was surprised how tight he still was. But I have to say, I don't know much about that whole fetish.

Squirting adventures? Do you mean cumming or pissing adventures? I have had both and posted about them earlier in this blog. Not sure what pages they are on.

Reactions: sizequeenie

Throt4hung

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

View attachment 99738941
I NEED TO FEED ON THAT !!! Please !

carlosttt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

View attachment 99738941
Sounds like amazing fun. The red speedos look great on you, if you're not hard, they are perfectly fine in my eyes. Not too much at all. You should see what the gay guys are wearing here in Brazil :D

Reactions: lttle1

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Black Military Guy
I have a lot to talk about. I have been gone quite a bit this summer. Just got back from a month and a half at Laguna del Sol, a resort near Sacramento. Love hanging out there. It is a really nice clothing optional resort with a lot of amenities. But the best amenity is all the naked people. Like a lot of the United States, it has been a hot summer in Central California.with temperatures sometimes climbing above 100°. Even naked, it is hot. Fortunately it only lasts a couple of days before dropping back down into the 90’s. We had a couple of days of that weather a few weeks back. Most of the time, staying in one of the pools, taking frequent cold showers throughout the day and staying in the shade usually solves the problem. But this past heatwave got up to 110°. Even cold showers aren’t enough. I went with four of my buddies to the air-conditioned clubhouse to hang out during the hottest part of the day. While we were there, we started talking with this younger black guy. He was pretty blatantly staring at my dick and without doing anything his dick started to raise up until he was rigidly hard. Nice big black cock at full mast. We all pretended to not notice, but of course we all did. It wasn’t just his erection that I noticed, this kid had a beautiful tight body, with all the right bulges in the right places. Nice arms, solid chest and the kind of abs I love shooting a load all over.

I saw him again that night at the dance they have on the weekends. He was there flirting with a couple. I could tell what was going on. He wanted to fuck the woman while her significant other watched. He kinda inserted himself between them, which was totally encouraged by the couple. I was keeping an eye on him just to see what would happen. He ended up going back to their camp. Maybe he wasn’t as gay as I originally thought. I am sure they had some fun.

The next morning, I went to the gym for my working out. It is a small gym more like you would see at an upscale resort. Mostly machines with a few free weights. My black admirer comes in and starts to do some lat pull downs. I could tell he wasn’t really working out, ,more pretending to work out. When he got a hard on again, I knew there was a reason he decided to work out while I was there. So I just asked him if he wanted to play around a little. An ear to ear smile flashes across his face as he tells me that he is staying at one of the hotels that is on the grounds. It was just across a grassy area from the gym.

I followed him to his room. The air conditioning felt good on my naked body as we laid together on the crisp white sheets. I asked him about the couple from the night before. Turns out he is in the military and is polyamorous and fucked the woman while her husband watched, just as I suspected. I don’t know how aggressive he was with the woman the night before, but it didn’t take long for him to be on my dick with the determination to suck a load out. I end up playing with a lot of bi guys while I am up at Laguna. It is mostly “straight” couples, but there are a bunch of gay guys as well. It seems like most bi guys really haven’t had the experience sucking cock like someone who is gay. I am always needing to give them a little training on how to deep throat. My military guy was like most of them. He definitely had sucked dick before, but I don’t think he had ever gotten a dick down his throat before, at least a big dick. So I walk him through the process, first by just resting my dickhead right at the beginning of his throat so he could get used to it. The gag reflex kicks in, (something that most gay guys have already learned how to control) I tell him to go slow and just let it sit there, not try to swallow the whole dick until his throat starts to calm down a little. Then very slowly, I give him a little more at a time. I coach him to relax and breath deeply. He made great progress. Then I started sucking his BBC. I complimented him on his size, but he brushed off the comment telling me my dick dwarfed his. I don’t know about dwarfing, but I was bigger by a couple of inches.

There is nothing like the feel of a dick sliding down a throat. I love that feeling myself. I think he was understanding why guys love sucking dick so much. The more he could feel my dick in his throat, the more he wanted it. We played together a couple of hours. I never like to rush this stuff. A couple of times I had to push his hands off of his cock because I could tell he was getting too close, too soon. He had a hard time keeping his hands off of his cock while he sucked on my dick. The time walking him through how to deep throat paid off as my dick started to get to the point of no return. By then, he could take about half my dick down his throat. I knew he wasn’t going to last much longer. So, I asked him where he wanted my load. He told me all over his face. Moments later, I was splattering him with creamy cum. He started shooting on his chest before I was done. I put my dick back into his mouth as he licked and sucked the residual cum from my dick. I love the feeling as my cock starts to soften. He loved it too and by the time I was about totally soft, he had my entire soft cock in his throat. The end of a good blow job should also never be rushed.

Anyway, another fun little adventure. While he was sucking my cock, I told him how hot it looked seeing my big white cock go down his throat and asked him if he wanted a video of it. Fortunately he said yes. I showed it to him while he was sucking my cock, which really turned him on even more. Here is the video. I hope it turns you on as well.

Black military guy.MOV