I only post true experiences i have had.

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Black Cock In the Showers

A couple of days ago, I was undressing at the gym and this tall black guy that looked right out of the NBA kept staring at my bulge, so I looked him directly in the eyes as I pulled my shorts off. Yeah, that is exactly what he wanted. A big grin warmed up his face as he walked towards the showers. I finished undressing and saw him peek out of the showers, i think wondering if I was going to join him. You know me. Of course I am going to join him.

When I got there, I took a shower almost across from him. His dick was already semi hard. There was an Asian guy that was in the one right across from me. I put a little soap on my chest and slid my hand further down onto my dick. Not sure where this was all headed, but I liked the direction it was taking. The Asian guy went right for his dick and started to slowly jerk off watching me. He wasn’t going to be subtle at all. I knew where he wanted this to go. He had a fat cock but was only about 3" long. It stuck out so hard. The black guy was so tall and lean but still muscular. He too was watching and his dick was getting hard without him touching it. By the time it was fully hard, his dick stuck straight out with about 8” of hard cock.. I was kinda teasing both of them, but not hard. The black guy signals me to come over to his shower. I though he just wanted to jerk off my dick a little. But no, he pulls me into his shower and goes right to his knees. I guess this was going to be more than just a jerk off contest in the showers. I closed the shower door all but an inch. I wanted to keep an eye in case someone else came into the shower.

My Asian friend comes over and watches through the opening in the shower door, jerking off as the black guy gets on his knees and takes my dick in his mouth. Not the best blow job I have had, but it was hot watching him on his knees taking as much of my dick as he could take. I pulled him up and when he saw the Asian watching, he shut the shower door the rest of the way.

He looked so sexy with his lean body and hard dick. I had to have his cock, so I took my turn kneeling and sucking on his dick. He was leaking so much precum. His dick just tasted so sweet to me. I got really hard sucking his dick. The more I sucked the sweeter it got. When I stood up, the black guy was back on his knees instantly. I was so close to unloading. He could feel my dick start to swell even more. I kinda lifted his face, but he was not leaving my dick. So I let go and fed him a nice load of cum. I thought he was going to cum as well, but he asked if I could give him another load. I told him that I could, but not here at the gym. He tells me he definitely wants my number.

The whole thing was kinda crazy and pretty risky. First time I have gone into one of the shower stalls and shut the door. It is all glass. Anyone walking in would have easily seen what was going on and I couldn’t really see if someone was coming into the showers.

I went to my locker and started to get dressed. The guy came out of the shower, with just a towel around him, he comes over with his phone. So we exchange numbers. I finished getting dressed and left the gym. While I am headed back to San Francisco, I get this text from him.

View attachment 84836751
View attachment 84836801
View attachment 84836751

Can't wait for my next encounter with this handsome tall man.

This is how I got him hard. Would it work on you?
View attachment 84837031
If i meet you like that in the shower, i'll be in my knees too

Reactions: auncut10in

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can definitely see why he immediately sank to his knees for you . As for me… no teasing required I’d just get on my knees as soon as I made eye contact with that monster!
Sometimes people try not to get caught staring at a big dick. But the truth is, those that stare are the ones that almost always get the cock. For me at least, the more they stare at my dick, the more horny I get and the more I want to tease them. I figure the ones that look away quickly are more just curious. So hey, if you want more dick in your life, be more obvious. The prize goes to the bold.

Lolito4555

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes people try not to get caught staring at a big dick. But the truth is, those that stare are the ones that almost always get the cock. For me at least, the more they stare at my dick, the more horny I get and the more I want to tease them. I figure the ones that look away quickly are more just curious. So hey, if you want more dick in your life, be more obvious. The prize goes to the bold.
Would this work too if they were staring at your beautiful ass?

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I originally found this site looking for better fitting clothes.

but, you’re 100 percent right.

once I became aware, there are potential personal cocksuckers pretty much everywhere.

and I’ve become almost totally candid, “ apologies if I’ve misinterpreted, if you want my cock, say so.”

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I originally found this site looking for better fitting clothes.

but, you’re 100 percent right.

once I became aware, there are potential personal cocksuckers pretty much everywhere.

and I’ve become almost totally candid, “ apologies if I’ve misinterpreted, if you want my cock, say so.”
Wow that is crazy. I have never been that bold. So what are the responses you get? Do you ever guess wrong?

Reactions: lttle1

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow that is crazy. I have never been that bold. So what are the responses you get? Do you ever guess wrong?
I am very simpatico. A people watcher, a student of body language, a studier of expressions.
I used to watch a rodeoing friend, when he was partying. Many, many times I've watched him interact with women he didn't know. Almost always briefly. I saw shock, laughter, disbelief--- only once a slap.
Often they would leave together.
He was coy, when I asked what he was saying. Finally, he told me: " say. Ma'am, do You 'Spose I could bum you outa a fuck?"
Lol. His theory was he had a lotta fun, got a lot of pussy and didn't have much invested.

Life is short, my success is hi--- but, ya--- I've been known to error......

nudeguy1958

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Black Cock In the Showers

A couple of days ago, I was undressing at the gym and this tall black guy that looked right out of the NBA kept staring at my bulge, so I looked him directly in the eyes as I pulled my shorts off. Yeah, that is exactly what he wanted. A big grin warmed up his face as he walked towards the showers. I finished undressing and saw him peek out of the showers, i think wondering if I was going to join him. You know me. Of course I am going to join him.

When I got there, I took a shower almost across from him. His dick was already semi hard. There was an Asian guy that was in the one right across from me. I put a little soap on my chest and slid my hand further down onto my dick. Not sure where this was all headed, but I liked the direction it was taking. The Asian guy went right for his dick and started to slowly jerk off watching me. He wasn’t going to be subtle at all. I knew where he wanted this to go. He had a fat cock but was only about 3" long. It stuck out so hard. The black guy was so tall and lean but still muscular. He too was watching and his dick was getting hard without him touching it. By the time it was fully hard, his dick stuck straight out with about 8” of hard cock.. I was kinda teasing both of them, but not hard. The black guy signals me to come over to his shower. I though he just wanted to jerk off my dick a little. But no, he pulls me into his shower and goes right to his knees. I guess this was going to be more than just a jerk off contest in the showers. I closed the shower door all but an inch. I wanted to keep an eye in case someone else came into the shower.

My Asian friend comes over and watches through the opening in the shower door, jerking off as the black guy gets on his knees and takes my dick in his mouth. Not the best blow job I have had, but it was hot watching him on his knees taking as much of my dick as he could take. I pulled him up and when he saw the Asian watching, he shut the shower door the rest of the way.

He looked so sexy with his lean body and hard dick. I had to have his cock, so I took my turn kneeling and sucking on his dick. He was leaking so much precum. His dick just tasted so sweet to me. I got really hard sucking his dick. The more I sucked the sweeter it got. When I stood up, the black guy was back on his knees instantly. I was so close to unloading. He could feel my dick start to swell even more. I kinda lifted his face, but he was not leaving my dick. So I let go and fed him a nice load of cum. I thought he was going to cum as well, but he asked if I could give him another load. I told him that I could, but not here at the gym. He tells me he definitely wants my number.

The whole thing was kinda crazy and pretty risky. First time I have gone into one of the shower stalls and shut the door. It is all glass. Anyone walking in would have easily seen what was going on and I couldn’t really see if someone was coming into the showers.

I went to my locker and started to get dressed. The guy came out of the shower, with just a towel around him, he comes over with his phone. So we exchange numbers. I finished getting dressed and left the gym. While I am headed back to San Francisco, I get this text from him.

View attachment 84836751
View attachment 84836801
View attachment 84836751

Can't wait for my next encounter with this handsome tall man.

This is how I got him hard. Would it work on you?
View attachment 84837031
Seeing your cock and ass always gets me wet!

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A Very Long Blow Job That Turned Into a Trilogy

Part One
I have to tell you about yesterday. I was so horny all morning, I decided to dial for dick and find someone to suck me off. Like soon. There was a guy that connected with me at Folsom Street. I had know him before. We first met at a sex party years ago, that they used to have regularly in San Francisco at a big 3 story Victorian. When you walked in, there were guys handing out brown shopping bag to put all your clothes in and give you a tag to retrieve them when you left. The top floor was very laid back. They had joints laying around you could share and guys would just be kicking back. Sometimes a couple of guys would be doing oral but that is about it. The middle floor was more social, not much sex. Just guys hanging out eating snacks food and drinking. A hot tub in the back. At the bottom floor, hard core sex was going on. I mean slings with guys lined up to gang fuck some hot bottom, mattresses on the floor with groups of guys fucking, and guys getting blown just for walking through. If you stopped to watch something, your dick would disappear into someone's throat. It was intense. A little too intense for me. I usually hung out on the top floor.

The first time I went to the 14th street sex party, I went with a friend, Bob. After quickly checking out the whole house, we went up stairs to the top mellow floor. There was a big stock pot that looked like milk simmering with a huge bag of marijuana sitting in the middle. The milk was almost gone. Maybe an inch left. I took a small cup about the size of a sample cup at Costco and tried the warm milk. It ended up tasting like almond milk. 5 minutes later I was totally stoned. I mean stoned so much I could hardly move. I think the infusion of the marijuana was really concentrated at the bottom..Turns out almost everyone up there was really stoned. Fortunately, my friend Bob had not had any of the weed soaked milk.

I was laying with a group of 7 or 8 guys that all could barely move. Bob was on watch over us all like a guardian angle, helping our little group when they needed help. Like if they had to go to the bathroom, he would walk them down to the bathroom and hold their dicks for them while they pissed. The entire night one guy after another would come over and suck my dick for me. I barely knew who was sucking me. But it didn’t matter. It went on for hours. And I loved it. Weed makes me super sensitive to touch. It increased all the pleasures of sex, even when guys just lightly touched my skin. It was really one of the most sensual and sexual nights of my life. We stayed until about 3 or 4 in the morning. I couldn't drive home, so I left my car there and went home with Bob. When I woke up in the late morning, my dick was once again hard and throbbing. Bob was kind enough to take care of that before fixing me a little breakfast and driving me back to get my car.

What does this all have to do with yesterday? One of the guys that sucked me off all night was the guy I ran into at Folsom Street. He remembered me all those years ago. I guess that costume I wore at Folsom probably helped jog his memory a little. Go back a few pages if you want to remember what happened at Folsom Street and what I was wearing.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Part Two
So I sent John a text yesterday. Of course he was free. How soon can I get there. 45 minutes later, I am locking my bike up in front of his place and he is coming from some errand. Perfect timing. We walk up the 4 flights to his small apartment. He has a couch with an ottoman that forms an L shape to the couch. He had a sheet down and told me to just lie back. I strip off my biking shorts, got naked and kicked back. John tells me that my dick is really too big for him to handle and told me to try and keep it soft or maybe semi hard at the most. When it gets rock hard, he just can't take it. And nothing makes him more excited than just feeling a dick deep in his throat. I usually have pretty good control over how hard my dick gets, so I think I can do what he is asking. I start to kiss him, and he pulls away. He doesn't want to risk me getting hard before he can get my dick down his throat. Good point. Because kissing always does make me hard.

John is really good at sucking cock. And despite my best efforts, he easily made me rock hard. Where did that control go that I bragged about just 5 minutes before? We would take a break when that happened and talk until I got a little softer. The problem is, John starts craving my dick down his throat, he can’t wait long enough for my dick to go down. And even if it went a little soft, as soon as he started swallowing my dick, it would get rock hard again. In the end, the only solution was for John to learn to take my dick rock hard. We took a little more weed and he would just try an inch at a time. Eventually I stretched his throat out enough for him to swallow every inch of my hard cock. OMG, we were both in heaven. I am letting him do any fuckin thing he wants with my dick because every thing he did felt amazing. He still needs little breaks because it is not easy for him, even if he can manage to get my hard dick down his throat. Then he tells me this story.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Part Three

John tells me about a guy he hooked up with who came over and he is sucking the guy off. The guy falls asleep while getting sucked off. John is not quite sure what to do. Then he decides to just keep sucking the guys dick. He tells me he loves sucking cock for hours, like 4 or 5 hours. and that is exactly what he does with this guy. About 5 hours later, the guy wakes up with his dick still in John’s mouth. He can’t believe how late it is. Ends up shooting his load and leaving.

Well the next time the guy comes over, the same thing happens. John is in heaven. He once again sucks the guys dick for hours while the guy sleeps. At this point, John is totally addicted to the guys dick. But the next time he wants to get together with him, the guy tells him he has to pay. He says his usual rate is $100 an hour. But he will give John a break. He will lower his price to $60 an hour. Well, John had just received his covid stimulus check. He really didn’t need the extra money. He knows that things are tough for this guy, and maybe this is a useful way to spend the money from the government. After all, they did encourage us to support local businesses. So John brings enough cash with him for 3 hours. The guy wasn’t expecting 3 hours, but is delighted. Once again, the guy falls asleep while John is sucking his cock. When the three hours are up, John stops sucking and just lays next to the guys dick resting his head on his leg. After about 10 minutes of that, he can’t take it any more and ends up sucking him for another couple of hours and coughs up the extra money.

After that, it kinda got weird. It all became about the money, and it just wasn’t the same. He sucked the guy off one more time before the whole thing ended.

By now my dick has gotten soft again, well semi soft. John goes back to just doing whatever he wants with my dick while I am kicking back enjoying every second of it. Knowing how long John loves sucking cock, I settle in for a very long blow job. Because like John, I love taking my time and really enjoying the sex. I mean why hurry sex? John plays my dick like a symphony for the next hour and a half. He gets me rock hard, and brutally shoves my dick down his throat, then relaxes and waits patiently for my dick to get at least a little softer. He needs the ebb and flow just as much as I do. I love both. I love my dick steel hard and pushing a very tight throat. I like to put my hands on the outside of the guys throat while I am really deep. I can actually feel my dick as it slides past their adam’s apple. I also love my soft dick sucked for long periods of time. We are like two peas in a pod. Like those little birds that live on the back of rhinos, picking at the little bugs. Both living in a symbiotic relationship. Him loving a big dick down his throat for hours at a time, and me loving that very thing he is passionate about.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Epilogue

It was starting to get dark outside. I needed to go. I am not that keen on riding my bike on the streets of San Francisco at night even with a light. John knows just what to do. He starts pushing my whole dick all the way down his throat, then sliding all but the tip of my cock out, licking the precum off and then repeating. Some things can’t be held back any longer and I give him every drop of my cum that he so passionately earned deep in his throat. Even after I shot, it was hard to leave this cock sucker. Because, as my dick started to soften from the orgasm, John found it perfect to keep going. I just had to be strong, and start getting dressed. I kissed him goodby, which turned into a tongue battle kiss that started getting me hard again. I finally made it out the door, and headed back home.

Whew. Well this was a long post. You either got bored somewhere along the line, or you now have cum all over your fist. Which was it?

HungFan

Sexy Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

nudeguy1958

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

bigkevin8

Expert Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Epilogue

It was starting to get dark outside. I needed to go. I am not that keen on riding my bike on the streets of San Francisco at night even with a light. John knows just what to do. He starts pushing my whole dick all the way down his throat, then sliding all but the tip of my cock out, licking the precum off and then repeating. Some things can’t be held back any longer and I give him every drop of my cum that he so passionately earned deep in his throat. Even after I shot, it was hard to leave this cock sucker. Because, as my dick started to soften from the orgasm, John found it perfect to keep going. I just had to be strong, and start getting dressed. I kissed him goodby, which turned into a tongue battle kiss that started getting me hard again. I finally made it out the door, and headed back home.

Whew. Well this was a long post. You either got bored somewhere along the line, or you now have cum all over your fist. Which was it?
that was so hot. im rock hard right now.

wannamakehim

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I guess that is a yes. I will really try and do a video for you guys the next time I get over there. Maybe I could find a volunteer to film it for us. I am not that steady when I am getting my dick sucked. lol.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cloudy Afternoon
I got a text from a guy I had been chatting with online recently. He said that him and a few of his buddies were partying and wondered if I would like to come by. I don’t really do drugs other than weed, but I don’t mind playing with guys that are high. In some ways, I really like it. They just get so horny for cock and can usually take more when they are high and last longer.

I got on my bike and rode over to where they were at, called the number and David came down to let me in. This was the first time we had met. David is a tall Asian guy in his 30’s and later, found out he has a big Asian dick. We go up two flights and he opens the door to a very dark small apartment. My eyes had a difficult time adjusting to the darkened room. Eventually I could see two other guys are already there on a big bed, naked, just hanging out not really having sex. I start to take my biking clothes off, and notice they are all watching. So of course, I made a little dramatic drawn out flopping out of my dick. David went right down on his knees and took my soft cock in his mouth. The weed was definitely kicking in and I could feel my dick just pumping full of blood with each journey down his throat. When I was fully hard, I pulled my dick out of his throat and went over to the bed. I laid next to Rob, who I later found out was the one that lived there. David followed me and kept sucking my cock. Rob started kissing me while this was all going on. I won’t go into the whole afternoon with these guys, but I will tell you that we all sucked a lot of dick for the next two hours. It was like a perfect dance, each guy taking his turn sucking and getting sucked.

What I do want to talk about is something they called clouding. I had never done it before. And I am not really sure what was going on. David had this glass bong. He would take a torch to it, and it would fill with a white smoke. Then they would suck the smoke out and come over to my dick, with the smoke still in their lungs, take my dick into their mouths and slowly release the smoke. A while vapor would surround my dick. It was like a cloud around my dick, which is probably how it got it’s name. I could feel my dick respond to the smoke. That stuff, whatever it was made my dick so super hard. And with them sucking on it, omg, it felt epic. They offered a hit to me, but since I had no idea what they were really smoking, I stuck to my weed which was making me plenty high. Throughout the afternoon this clouding happened about 4 or 5 times, each time, this amazing stimulation would go directly to my dick. That and the 3 guys taking turns sucking me off made the afternoon unforgettable. Like I will never forget how hot that sex was.

After a couple of hours of this going in, I ended up shooting a second load. Still could not quite leave until I got another 20 minutes of one of them sucking my soft dick. He was really getting into sucking on my cock when it was finally soft because he could finally take it down his throat. I love my soft dick sucked as well, which is why I had a little difficulty tearing myself away.

Maybe you guys know what that cloud that felt so good was. I Googled it this morning. Looks like it might have been meth?? Anyone else ever have this done to them?

I got a text from each of the guys wanting to stay connected with me. So hopefully, there will be more fun in the future.

I didn't take any photos of the party, but I do have a photo of the blue mesh biking shorts I rode over in for the slow reveal
blue mesh biking shorts.JPG

HungFan

Sexy Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Cloudy Afternoon
I got a text from a guy I had been chatting with online recently. He said that him and a few of his buddies were partying and wondered if I would like to come by. I don’t really do drugs other than weed, but I don’t mind playing with guys that are high. In some ways, I really like it. They just get so horny for cock and can usually take more when they are high and last longer.

I got on my bike and rode over to where they were at, called the number and David came down to let me in. This was the first time we had met. David is a tall Asian guy in his 30’s and later, found out he has a big Asian dick. We go up two flights and he opens the door to a very dark small apartment. My eyes had a difficult time adjusting to the darkened room. Eventually I could see two other guys are already there on a big bed, naked, just hanging out not really having sex. I start to take my biking clothes off, and notice they are all watching. So of course, I made a little dramatic drawn out flopping out of my dick. David went right down on his knees and took my soft cock in his mouth. The weed was definitely kicking in and I could feel my dick just pumping full of blood with each journey down his throat. When I was fully hard, I pulled my dick out of his throat and went over to the bed. I laid next to Rob, who I later found out was the one that lived there. David followed me and kept sucking my cock. Rob started kissing me while this was all going on. I won’t go into the whole afternoon with these guys, but I will tell you that we all sucked a lot of dick for the next two hours. It was like a perfect dance, each guy taking his turn sucking and getting sucked.

What I do want to talk about is something they called clouding. I had never done it before. And I am not really sure what was going on. David had this glass bong. He would take a torch to it, and it would fill with a white smoke. Then they would suck the smoke out and come over to my dick, with the smoke still in their lungs, take my dick into their mouths and slowly release the smoke. A while vapor would surround my dick. It was like a cloud around my dick, which is probably how it got it’s name. I could feel my dick respond to the smoke. That stuff, whatever it was made my dick so super hard. And with them sucking on it, omg, it felt epic. They offered a hit to me, but since I had no idea what they were really smoking, I stuck to my weed which was making me plenty high. Throughout the afternoon this clouding happened about 4 or 5 times, each time, this amazing stimulation would go directly to my dick. That and the 3 guys taking turns sucking me off made the afternoon unforgettable. Like I will never forget how hot that sex was.

After a couple of hours of this going in, I ended up shooting a second load. Still could not quite leave until I got another 20 minutes of one of them sucking my soft dick. He was really getting into sucking on my cock when it was finally soft because he could finally take it down his throat. I love my soft dick sucked as well, which is why I had a little difficulty tearing myself away.

Maybe you guys know what that cloud that felt so good was. I Googled it this morning. Looks like it might have been meth?? Anyone else ever have this done to them?

I got a text from each of the guys wanting to stay connected with me. So hopefully, there will be more fun in the future.

I didn't take any photos of the party, but I do have a photo of the blue mesh biking shorts I rode over in for the slow reveal
View attachment 86949661
I want to see a pic of David’s big dick! HAHAHAHA!

Reactions: AlejandroNagasaki