I only post true experiences i have had.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Folsom Street Fair

I know I haven’t written a lot this summer. I have been traveling a lot, and I do have lots of new adventures to tell you about. I will get to them later, but yesterday was the famous Folsom Street Fair. It deserves a little reporting on first.

After 2 years of Covid, Folsom was ready to rock. I arrived at noon to meet up with a couple of friends. And like most large events, sometimes connecting is not the easiest thing to do. While I am scanning the crowd looking for my friends, I am also watching this woman get tied up and bound and a couple of guys getting their bare asses go from pink to bright red by a short leather riding whip all to the sound of classical music. A cute blonde 30 something kid is standing next to me taking in the exhibition. We start talking and he asks me if he could just feel my dick. Given the outfit I was wearing, I thought it was nice that he asked, though not really necessary. So he grabs my cock and at first, just holds it in his hand, feeling the weight. I thought that might be all he did. He looked a bit straight-laced and out of place at this event, in kaki shorts and a grey teeshirt.. But I think he was also a bit curious. Slowly he starts sliding his hand up and down my shaft. I could feel my dick swelling and getting hard. So could he He turns and looks directly at me and asks if he could suck my cock. I smile, and tell him to get on his knees and see how much he could take. lol. I think he liked that challeng, because he tried his best to get my now hard cock down his throat. But more training was needed. I pushed his head a little further to its limits, but he never really managed to throat me. Still, after only being at the fair for 10 minutes, it was a promising beginning. I know he wanted my load, but hey, the day had just begun.

My friends were not to be seen, so I kinda gave up looking for them and started walking further down the street. It was packed with an eclectic crowd of leather, latex, lace and less. I wander down the street a little, and by mostly sheer luck, find my friends. They are with a group that I haven’t met before. And after the introductions, half of which I forgot already, we start winding our way through the crowd. The group is big enough that at the end of each block, we wait in the center of the next intersection for those that are easily distracted to catch up. I have to admit, I was regularly a bit late to the intersection. It seemed like everyone was in a partying mood. And for Folsom, that means sucking cock on the street. As soon as some guy is on their knees taking my dick, a little paparazzi group instantly forming, recording it. That also seems to be a major part of Folsom.

Half the fun is seeing the amazing costumes people wear to these kinds of events. I love costumes, so I especially love seeing what other people come up with. I love seeing all the fetishes out in the light of day. Of course leather dominates, but there is still room for the furries, chastity caged dicks, drag queens, puppies, horses in bridals, latex, and just plain nudity. On one such street, I am watching this young 18 year old with a big cock getting his dick sucked with the usual crowd taking it all in. He was so beautiful and such a perfect dick, I wondered if he was going to have a life filled with as much sex and adventure as I have had. He saw me watching and smiled. I smiled back, but had to catch up with my friends. So I started to leave. He left the guy that was sucking his cock and headed towards me. I didn’t expect that. He asked if he could suck my cock. Of course. So we go over to a more private area, the back stage of where Steamworks has set up their annual naked twister on the other side. OMG, this kid was not only beautiful, he loved sucking cock, and I completely forgot about catching up with my friends. We made out a little in-between. The whole time I am kissing him is all I could think about was how I had to take that big teen dick in my mouth. It was every bit as hot as I imagined it to be. I break our lips and kneel down, taking every inch of his big cut cock. But he wasn’t done with my dick. He wanted my load. So we traded positions and I fed him my first load of the day. Just as I was pumping my cum down his throat, my friends showed up looking for me. They caught the end, and were all smiles. I wish they had been there 5 minutes earlier, I would have had a video for you guys.

Eventually we managed to catch up with the rest of the group and for most of the afternoon, I was able to not get too lost. The whole gang ended up at Hole in the Wall, a gay bar on Folsom Street. It was packed, but we needed to rest a little and rehydrate. We got something to drink and gathered in the back. One of the guys from the group told me he had been watching my dick getting sucked all afternoon, and it was now his turn. A couple of the other guys from the group watched. Then, two of them started taking turns, each trying to see if they could take my entire dick down their throat. I promised a load to the winner. Well that got them choking as they tried to push my dick further down. I declared one of them the winner, and he managed to get the second load of cum for the day. He seemed so pleased with himself. The other guy was not really disappointed. I think he got what he wanted as well.

The day was going quickly by. When we came out of the bar, the wind had definitely picked up, the sun was lower in the sky, and the temperature was cooler. My jacket, which had been too warm during the afternoon sun, now felt comfortable and I was glad for the little warmth. I texted my friends to see where they were. I lost them when I was at the bar. They said they would head back to the bar, so, I hung out on the curb to wait for them. I thought I was about through for the day, but I guess not. A guy that I had not seen in 20 years came up to me. At first I didn’t recognize him. He reminded me that we used to go to the legendary sex parties on 14th street in San Francisco. He told me he had never forgotten my dick. When he started sucking me off, I instantly remembered him. This guy was definitely the best cock sucker of the day. He is one of those guys who loves sucking cock and can take whatever someone is putting down his throat. We exchanged numbers. Yeah, I am going to stay in contact with him. My friends made their way back to the bar and we hung out a little longer, but it is getting late. I think I will call it a day and head for home.

Wow what a fair. Are any of you putting it on your calendar for next year? Hope so. We should have an LPSG Folsom Street gathering next year.

Thought you guys might want to see the crazy costume I wore. What do you think? Would you stop me on the street?

Folsom 2022.jpeg

comfocol

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Folsom Street Fair

I know I haven’t written a lot this summer. I have been traveling a lot, and I do have lots of new adventures to tell you about. I will get to them later, but yesterday was the famous Folsom Street Fair. It deserves a little reporting on first.

After 2 years of Covid, Folsom was ready to rock. I arrived at noon to meet up with a couple of friends. And like most large events, sometimes connecting is not the easiest thing to do. While I am scanning the crowd looking for my friends, I am also watching this woman get tied up and bound and a couple of guys getting their bare asses go from pink to bright red by a short leather riding whip all to the sound of classical music. A cute blonde 30 something kid is standing next to me taking in the exhibition. We start talking and he asks me if he could just feel my dick. Given the outfit I was wearing, I thought it was nice that he asked, though not really necessary. So he grabs my cock and at first, just holds it in his hand, feeling the weight. I thought that might be all he did. He looked a bit straight-laced and out of place at this event, in kaki shorts and a grey teeshirt.. But I think he was also a bit curious. Slowly he starts sliding his hand up and down my shaft. I could feel my dick swelling and getting hard. So could he He turns and looks directly at me and asks if he could suck my cock. I smile, and tell him to get on his knees and see how much he could take. lol. I think he liked that challeng, because he tried his best to get my now hard cock down his throat. But more training was needed. I pushed his head a little further to its limits, but he never really managed to throat me. Still, after only being at the fair for 10 minutes, it was a promising beginning. I know he wanted my load, but hey, the day had just begun.

My friends were not to be seen, so I kinda gave up looking for them and started walking further down the street. It was packed with an eclectic crowd of leather, latex, lace and less. I wander down the street a little, and by mostly sheer luck, find my friends. They are with a group that I haven’t met before. And after the introductions, half of which I forgot already, we start winding our way through the crowd. The group is big enough that at the end of each block, we wait in the center of the next intersection for those that are easily distracted to catch up. I have to admit, I was regularly a bit late to the intersection. It seemed like everyone was in a partying mood. And for Folsom, that means sucking cock on the street. As soon as some guy is on their knees taking my dick, a little paparazzi group instantly forming, recording it. That also seems to be a major part of Folsom.

Half the fun is seeing the amazing costumes people wear to these kinds of events. I love costumes, so I especially love seeing what other people come up with. I love seeing all the fetishes out in the light of day. Of course leather dominates, but there is still room for the furries, chastity caged dicks, drag queens, puppies, horses in bridals, latex, and just plain nudity. On one such street, I am watching this young 18 year old with a big cock getting his dick sucked with the usual crowd taking it all in. He was so beautiful and such a perfect dick, I wondered if he was going to have a life filled with as much sex and adventure as I have had. He saw me watching and smiled. I smiled back, but had to catch up with my friends. So I started to leave. He left the guy that was sucking his cock and headed towards me. I didn’t expect that. He asked if he could suck my cock. Of course. So we go over to a more private area, the back stage of where Steamworks has set up their annual naked twister on the other side. OMG, this kid was not only beautiful, he loved sucking cock, and I completely forgot about catching up with my friends. We made out a little in-between. The whole time I am kissing him is all I could think about was how I had to take that big teen dick in my mouth. It was every bit as hot as I imagined it to be. I break our lips and kneel down, taking every inch of his big cut cock. But he wasn’t done with my dick. He wanted my load. So we traded positions and I fed him my first load of the day. Just as I was pumping my cum down his throat, my friends showed up looking for me. They caught the end, and were all smiles. I wish they had been there 5 minutes earlier, I would have had a video for you guys.

Eventually we managed to catch up with the rest of the group and for most of the afternoon, I was able to not get too lost. The whole gang ended up at Hole in the Wall, a gay bar on Folsom Street. It was packed, but we needed to rest a little and rehydrate. We got something to drink and gathered in the back. One of the guys from the group told me he had been watching my dick getting sucked all afternoon, and it was now his turn. A couple of the other guys from the group watched. Then, two of them started taking turns, each trying to see if they could take my entire dick down their throat. I promised a load to the winner. Well that got them choking as they tried to push my dick further down. I declared one of them the winner, and he managed to get the second load of cum for the day. He seemed so pleased with himself. The other guy was not really disappointed. I think he got what he wanted as well.

The day was going quickly by. When we came out of the bar, the wind had definitely picked up, the sun was lower in the sky, and the temperature was cooler. My jacket, which had been too warm during the afternoon sun, now felt comfortable and I was glad for the little warmth. I texted my friends to see where they were. I lost them when I was at the bar. They said they would head back to the bar, so, I hung out on the curb to wait for them. I thought I was about through for the day, but I guess not. A guy that I had not seen in 20 years came up to me. At first I didn’t recognize him. He reminded me that we used to go to the legendary sex parties on 14th street in San Francisco. He told me he had never forgotten my dick. When he started sucking me off, I instantly remembered him. This guy was definitely the best cock sucker of the day. He is one of those guys who loves sucking cock and can take whatever someone is putting down his throat. We exchanged numbers. Yeah, I am going to stay in contact with him. My friends made their way back to the bar and we hung out a little longer, but it is getting late. I think I will call it a day and head for home.

Wow what a fair. Are any of you putting it on your calendar for next year? Hope so. We should have an LPSG Folsom Street gathering next year.

Thought you guys might want to see the crazy costume I wore. What do you think? Would you stop me on the street?

View attachment 78947271
I'd be on my knees in the middle of the street too!

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Foreskin Follies
Earlier in the month, I attended CMEN, an acronym for Community of Men Enjoying Nautrism. It was 9 days camping in the San Bernardino Mountains with about 300 guys running around naked, having as much sex as they want while enjoying lots of entertainment and good food. It was the first time I attended, but won’t be my last. If this sounds like crazy fun, well, it is.

CMEN is an event that is put on by the people attending. They do numerous events throughout the 9 days on anything that interest them. It can be anything from financial planning to foreskin restoration. I didn’t want to be just an observer, so I decided to do an event on different uses of one’s foreskin. Just what can you use a foreskin for? Well you already know about one use from me telling you about foreskin shots at Burning Man. If you don’t have a shot glass, take shots out of a foreskin. What if you have guests over and want to serve dessert, but don’t have the proper dish? Just squirt some whip cream in a foreskin, stuff it with a cherry and serve it to your guests.

Those were the first two challenges for the event. 6 uncut guys were on stage and they each got a point if they fed a volunteer from the audience. Every time they completed a challenge, I marked a point each on their chest.

What if you are going to a naked party, but need a place to store your poppers. The next challenge was to see if they could stuff a bottle of poppers in their foreskin and leave it there while the audience counted down to 10. If it didn’t fall out, then another point was awarded.

Each challenge got a little more difficult to perform. Ever need a fun place to hide an egg? Yeah, if you can get your foreskin around an egg, one point. If you can make the egg completely disappear inside your foreskin, two points.

I had 11 challenges, but ran out of time. The last challenge that we got to was the most fun. What if you need a place to carry your change. The challenge was to see how much change they could stuff in their foreskin. I had a bowl of change, nickels, dimes, quarters and pennies. The one that got the most in, got 5 points, second most 4 points etc. The winner managed to stuff $7.11 in his foreskin. Not only did I mark an additional 5 points on his chest, but also wrote the dollar amount that each contestant managed to take. When the last one emptied his change into the bowl it honestly looked like a slot machine unloading all those coins. (If you want to know all the events so you can do this at your next party, just send me a message and I will give you the complete list.)

Each afternoon, CMEN has a social hour. Free drinks and food is given out. What was funny is that each of the participants never washed their score and dollar amount off their chest. They went around bragging at how they earned those points and what the dollar amount they managed to stuff in their foreskin. Can anyone here beat $7.11? It can’t be all quarters, Has to just be random change.

CMEN has these social hour each day throughout the 9 days. Each day has a different theme. Everyone dresses up in costume for the event and a winning costume is chosen each afternoon. One of the themes was Super Hero. You know I always like to have some fun with my dick. So I dressed up as VOLT, the superhero that can give you a charge when you really need a boost. I also service stranded Teslas. I ended up winning the contest for that day. Want to see what I came up with? Yeah, I thought you would say yes.

Volt 1 2.JPG

Volt 2.jpeg

Pillow1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Foreskin Follies
Earlier in the month, I attended CMEN, an acronym for Community of Men Enjoying Nautrism. It was 9 days camping in the San Bernardino Mountains with about 300 guys running around naked, having as much sex as they want while enjoying lots of entertainment and good food. It was the first time I attended, but won’t be my last. If this sounds like crazy fun, well, it is.

CMEN is an event that is put on by the people attending. They do numerous events throughout the 9 days on anything that interest them. It can be anything from financial planning to foreskin restoration. I didn’t want to be just an observer, so I decided to do an event on different uses of one’s foreskin. Just what can you use a foreskin for? Well you already know about one use from me telling you about foreskin shots at Burning Man. If you don’t have a shot glass, take shots out of a foreskin. What if you have guests over and want to serve dessert, but don’t have the proper dish? Just squirt some whip cream in a foreskin, stuff it with a cherry and serve it to your guests.

Those were the first two challenges for the event. 6 uncut guys were on stage and they each got a point if they fed a volunteer from the audience. Every time they completed a challenge, I marked a point each on their chest.

What if you are going to a naked party, but need a place to store your poppers. The next challenge was to see if they could stuff a bottle of poppers in their foreskin and leave it there while the audience counted down to 10. If it didn’t fall out, then another point was awarded.

Each challenge got a little more difficult to perform. Ever need a fun place to hide an egg? Yeah, if you can get your foreskin around an egg, one point. If you can make the egg completely disappear inside your foreskin, two points.

I had 11 challenges, but ran out of time. The last challenge that we got to was the most fun. What if you need a place to carry your change. The challenge was to see how much change they could stuff in their foreskin. I had a bowl of change, nickels, dimes, quarters and pennies. The one that got the most in, got 5 points, second most 4 points etc. The winner managed to stuff $7.11 in his foreskin. Not only did I mark an additional 5 points on his chest, but also wrote the dollar amount that each contestant managed to take. When the last one emptied his change into the bowl it honestly looked like a slot machine unloading all those coins. (If you want to know all the events so you can do this at your next party, just send me a message and I will give you the complete list.)

Each afternoon, CMEN has a social hour. Free drinks and food is given out. What was funny is that each of the participants never washed their score and dollar amount off their chest. They went around bragging at how they earned those points and what the dollar amount they managed to stuff in their foreskin. Can anyone here beat $7.11? It can’t be all quarters, Has to just be random change.

CMEN has these social hour each day throughout the 9 days. Each day has a different theme. Everyone dresses up in costume for the event and a winning costume is chosen each afternoon. One of the themes was Super Hero. You know I always like to have some fun with my dick. So I dressed up as VOLT, the superhero that can give you a charge when you really need a boost. I also service stranded Teslas. I ended up winning the contest for that day. Want to see what I came up with? Yeah, I thought you would say yes.

View attachment 79244231
View attachment 79245031
Pretty off topic but do you cosplay? You’ve got some cool outfits in your last two posts so I was just curious.

Reactions: auncut10in

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Foreskin Follies

View attachment 79244231
View attachment 79245031
I guess i want to play with this "super hero"

comfocol

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Foreskin Follies

View attachment 79244231
View attachment 79245031
Just realised that's an actual 2 pronged plug coming out of your foreskin :joy: absolutely incredible and so hot.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pretty off topic but do you cosplay? You’ve got some cool outfits in your last two posts so I was just curious.
I haven't ever done cosplay, but it sounds like fun. I do like dressing up in costumes. Especially at clothing optional resorts where you can let everything show.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just realised that's an actual 2 pronged plug coming out of your foreskin :joy: absolutely incredible and so hot.
It is actually a three pronged plug. I slid my foreskin around the plug and taped it in place with yellow electrical tape. The VOLT on my dick was cut out of black electrical tape to give it really crisp letters. They stayed on really well.

jj27

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love the humor you use with your cock in your photos. But when I met you, I realized it was quite the serious cock! Your cock is no joke for a rookie like me. Enjoy your stories. Keep them coming perhaps we’ll cross paths again!

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fucking Steve’s Throat

Do you remember when I told you about going over to Morgan’s house to get my dick sucked, only to find that Morgan surprised me with a friend of his that wanted to suck my dick with him. It is only a couple of posts back. You might want to read that again before I tell you about my next adventure.

About a week later after getting sucked off by Morgan and his hunky friend Steve, Morgan sent me a text. He told me that Steve wanted to connect with me and asked if I was ok if he gave him my phone number. I really liked Steve and thought he was sexy as hell, so, yeah, I would love to hear from him. A couple of days later, I get a text from Steve. He wants me to come over. But I was up at Laguna, so I couldn’t meet up with him. He would send me a text checking in with me a couple of times, but I was always unavailable. Monday, he sent me another text asking if I could meet up with him sometime this week. I sent him a text back and said how about this afternoon. Yeah that works. He gave me his address, and I went over there to see him.

The door to his place had the deadbolt sticking out, against the door frame holding it open. I figured he wanted me to just open the door, so I announced my arrival and walked in. Steve has a small apartment. So small that there is stuff stacked all over the place. He says excuse the mess. But I wasn’t there to rearrange his furniture. I was there to get my dick sucked. So it didn’t bother me. He looked so handsome. He is in his 30’s, nice solid build, dressed in tee shirt and shorts and a wide grin on his face. I started to strip and when I pulled down my biking shorts, Steve was all over my cock. Still in his clothes, he latches on to my cock like a calf to its mother’s tit. My eyes roll back in my head as I feel my soft dick slide down his throat. I love my dick sucked when it is soft like that. Most guys can get my dick down their throat when I am soft if they can get over that gag reflex. I love feeling my dick start to grow while feeling the tightness of the throat. Then something happens. My dick just starts pumping blood and each thrust feels tighter than the last. What was once easy to take, becomes a little tougher. Steve was starting to struggle. He needed to be more careful what angle he takes my dick if he was going to continue to get it down his throat. I was still half dressed. Steve was completely dressed. So I stripped down naked and laid back on the bed. Steve was about ready to dive right in, but I told him first he had to get naked as well. He strips off his tee shirt and shorts, his smile stayed. Damn his dick is so big and thick. He looked amazing. His cock was only half hard, but already thick and long and uncut. I started stroking my now hard cock while watching him smile at me. Yeah, he knew I was enjoying looking at his young body and big fuckin cock. But he is a cock sucker at heart and wasn’t ready for me to do anything but lay back with my dick sticking straight up and him feeling it in his throat.

When you are dealing with a big dick, you need all the help you can get to get it down. My cock has a slight downward curve to it. When I am hard, there is really only one way to get my dick down. Fortunately that position is me laying back and the cock sucker looking right at me as my dick goes down his throat. Steve knows how to suck dick and he also knows that having just the right angle is important if he is going to do his job right. And he does his job right. At first, he just plays with my foreskin. Sucking on it, biting it lightly, basically teasing the hell out of my cock. He knows this is making me horny by hearing me moan in ecstasy. God I love a good cock sucker. I already know Steve can deep throat my dick from our last encounter. When I couldn’t take his teasing any longer, I put my hand on the back of his head. There it is. That feeling we all love as I feel my cock push tight against his throat. It finally gives way and my cock bursts down that deep hole. I let him go as deep as he can take it. I know you gotta work up to the depth. Hurrying it too much just makes the person throw up. So I am careful to let him set the pace. He has most of my cock down, it already feels so intense. But Steve wants it all. He just keeps pushing further down. The last part is always the hardest. A couple of times, Steve gets so close to throwing up, until he pushes just a little too far and really gags. Maybe you guys already know this, but when a guy gags, it makes the throat really tighten up. Like super tight. Like it is having its own orgasm. I hate for the guy to actually throw up, but I love the feeling. Steve excuses himself, gets up and has a glass of water. He wipes his nose and the tears from his eyes. This is when I know that I am not just dealing with a guy who casually sucks dick occasionally. This is a guy that is all he can think about is taking the next biggest dick he can find down his throat. These are the guys that I love turning my dick over to and let them do whatever they want. Because often, they know what makes my dick feel amazing more than I do.

The break is brief. Steve is right back on my cock doing what he does best. He lays a little on his side, but still has a pretty good angle on my cock. I can see his hard thick big cock. It just stays hard without him even touching it. I put my foot on it and feel its warmth. It jumps a little. I just keep staring at it. The urge to suck his cock builds up inside of me. I need that dick. So I start to slide down drawn to it like a magnet. We transform into a 69 position. Usually, I am not that into 69. I also love sucking cock. Well, not in the league that Morgan or Steve is in, but still I love it. So when I am sucking a dick, I only want to focus on that cock. I don’t want to think about how my dick feels or what is going on down there. But Steve is not going to get my cock out of his mouth. So if I am going to suck his cock, it is going to be in a position where he can still keep my dick in his mouth.

How do you handle a dick this thick? I can barely get his dickhead into my mouth. The taste of sweet precum is all over his cock. I start licking and sucking all that sweet sauce off of his cock, making sure I got every bit of it on my tongue. I push the tip of my dick up in his pee hole, searching out every drop of that boy honey. Now I want to feel this juicy meat go down my throat. I push really hard, but that fucker is so thick, there is no way physically I can get that monster down my throat. I have gotten some pretty big dicks down my throat, but this one is just not going to fit. I hate that I can’t take it. I am not even gaging because his dick head won’t even go down my throat enough for me to gag.

One thing I love is taking my time, and Steve does too. He is never far from my cock the whole time. I can see it in his eyes. After a couple of hours of intense pleasure, he has that, “I want your load” look. I ask him if he is ready. He doesn’t take my cock out of his throat. He simply looks up directly in my eyes and nods his head. Moments later, I am pumping that well earned cum down his eager throat. I pull my dick a little out of his throat and he gets the rest of my cum directly in his mouth. As he looks up, with a broad smile on his face, I know he got just what he wanted. I tell him to come closer. His dick is still rock hard. Now it is his turn. His hand automatically goes to his throbbing dick and he aims it directly at my chest. With a couple more strokes, I am getting an arc of cum splattering on my chest and chin. What a load. My tongue reaches down to try and get that little cream on my chin. It is not quite long enough. So I scoop up the cum off my chest and lick it off my hand. We both grin at each other, knowing that not every afternoon is filled with such satisfying sex.

I don't have a photo of Steve's cock. Sometimes taking a photo is the last thing I am thinking about. But I do have a video of a dick that is almost exactly his same size.
jordan's Dick movie.mp4

Lolito4555

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fucking Steve’s Throat

Do you remember when I told you about going over to Morgan’s house to get my dick sucked, only to find that Morgan surprised me with a friend of his that wanted to suck my dick with him. It is only a couple of posts back. You might want to read that again before I tell you about my next adventure.

About a week later after getting sucked off by Morgan and his hunky friend Steve, Morgan sent me a text. He told me that Steve wanted to connect with me and asked if I was ok if he gave him my phone number. I really liked Steve and thought he was sexy as hell, so, yeah, I would love to hear from him. A couple of days later, I get a text from Steve. He wants me to come over. But I was up at Laguna, so I couldn’t meet up with him. He would send me a text checking in with me a couple of times, but I was always unavailable. Monday, he sent me another text asking if I could meet up with him sometime this week. I sent him a text back and said how about this afternoon. Yeah that works. He gave me his address, and I went over there to see him.

The door to his place had the deadbolt sticking out, against the door frame holding it open. I figured he wanted me to just open the door, so I announced my arrival and walked in. Steve has a small apartment. So small that there is stuff stacked all over the place. He says excuse the mess. But I wasn’t there to rearrange his furniture. I was there to get my dick sucked. So it didn’t bother me. He looked so handsome. He is in his 30’s, nice solid build, dressed in tee shirt and shorts and a wide grin on his face. I started to strip and when I pulled down my biking shorts, Steve was all over my cock. Still in his clothes, he latches on to my cock like a calf to its mother’s tit. My eyes roll back in my head as I feel my soft dick slide down his throat. I love my dick sucked when it is soft like that. Most guys can get my dick down their throat when I am soft if they can get over that gag reflex. I love feeling my dick start to grow while feeling the tightness of the throat. Then something happens. My dick just starts pumping blood and each thrust feels tighter than the last. What was once easy to take, becomes a little tougher. Steve was starting to struggle. He needed to be more careful what angle he takes my dick if he was going to continue to get it down his throat. I was still half dressed. Steve was completely dressed. So I stripped down naked and laid back on the bed. Steve was about ready to dive right in, but I told him first he had to get naked as well. He strips off his tee shirt and shorts, his smile stayed. Damn his dick is so big and thick. He looked amazing. His cock was only half hard, but already thick and long and uncut. I started stroking my now hard cock while watching him smile at me. Yeah, he knew I was enjoying looking at his young body and big fuckin cock. But he is a cock sucker at heart and wasn’t ready for me to do anything but lay back with my dick sticking straight up and him feeling it in his throat.

When you are dealing with a big dick, you need all the help you can get to get it down. My cock has a slight downward curve to it. When I am hard, there is really only one way to get my dick down. Fortunately that position is me laying back and the cock sucker looking right at me as my dick goes down his throat. Steve knows how to suck dick and he also knows that having just the right angle is important if he is going to do his job right. And he does his job right. At first, he just plays with my foreskin. Sucking on it, biting it lightly, basically teasing the hell out of my cock. He knows this is making me horny by hearing me moan in ecstasy. God I love a good cock sucker. I already know Steve can deep throat my dick from our last encounter. When I couldn’t take his teasing any longer, I put my hand on the back of his head. There it is. That feeling we all love as I feel my cock push tight against his throat. It finally gives way and my cock bursts down that deep hole. I let him go as deep as he can take it. I know you gotta work up to the depth. Hurrying it too much just makes the person throw up. So I am careful to let him set the pace. He has most of my cock down, it already feels so intense. But Steve wants it all. He just keeps pushing further down. The last part is always the hardest. A couple of times, Steve gets so close to throwing up, until he pushes just a little too far and really gags. Maybe you guys already know this, but when a guy gags, it makes the throat really tighten up. Like super tight. Like it is having its own orgasm. I hate for the guy to actually throw up, but I love the feeling. Steve excuses himself, gets up and has a glass of water. He wipes his nose and the tears from his eyes. This is when I know that I am not just dealing with a guy who casually sucks dick occasionally. This is a guy that is all he can think about is taking the next biggest dick he can find down his throat. These are the guys that I love turning my dick over to and let them do whatever they want. Because often, they know what makes my dick feel amazing more than I do.

The break is brief. Steve is right back on my cock doing what he does best. He lays a little on his side, but still has a pretty good angle on my cock. I can see his hard thick big cock. It just stays hard without him even touching it. I put my foot on it and feel its warmth. It jumps a little. I just keep staring at it. The urge to suck his cock builds up inside of me. I need that dick. So I start to slide down drawn to it like a magnet. We transform into a 69 position. Usually, I am not that into 69. I also love sucking cock. Well, not in the league that Morgan or Steve is in, but still I love it. So when I am sucking a dick, I only want to focus on that cock. I don’t want to think about how my dick feels or what is going on down there. But Steve is not going to get my cock out of his mouth. So if I am going to suck his cock, it is going to be in a position where he can still keep my dick in his mouth.

How do you handle a dick this thick? I can barely get his dickhead into my mouth. The taste of sweet precum is all over his cock. I start licking and sucking all that sweet sauce off of his cock, making sure I got every bit of it on my tongue. I push the tip of my dick up in his pee hole, searching out every drop of that boy honey. Now I want to feel this juicy meat go down my throat. I push really hard, but that fucker is so thick, there is no way physically I can get that monster down my throat. I have gotten some pretty big dicks down my throat, but this one is just not going to fit. I hate that I can’t take it. I am not even gaging because his dick head won’t even go down my throat enough for me to gag.

One thing I love is taking my time, and Steve does too. He is never far from my cock the whole time. I can see it in his eyes. After a couple of hours of intense pleasure, he has that, “I want your load” look. I ask him if he is ready. He doesn’t take my cock out of his throat. He simply looks up directly in my eyes and nods his head. Moments later, I am pumping that well earned cum down his eager throat. I pull my dick a little out of his throat and he gets the rest of my cum directly in his mouth. As he looks up, with a broad smile on his face, I know he got just what he wanted. I tell him to come closer. His dick is still rock hard. Now it is his turn. His hand automatically goes to his throbbing dick and he aims it directly at my chest. With a couple more strokes, I am getting an arc of cum splattering on my chest and chin. What a load. My tongue reaches down to try and get that little cream on my chin. It is not quite long enough. So I scoop up the cum off my chest and lick it off my hand. We both grin at each other, knowing that not every afternoon is filled with such satisfying sex.

I don't have a photo of Steve's cock. Sometimes taking a photo is the last thing I am thinking about. But I do have a video of a dick that is almost exactly his same size.
View attachment 80936801
Now I can't stop thinking about your mouth deepthroaring cocks as big as yours..and I can't stop wondering how your beautiful ass would take them

Reactions: Mouthfull

wet4skin

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You did an amazing job. I was so impressed with the progress you made. You went from just being able to take my dick in your mouth to slowly, each time, going a little deeper. I could tell how much you wanted to experience a dick down your throat and you didn't give up. You should be very proud of how well you did. It is so hot feeling a dick go down your throat isn't it. We will definitely have to have a few more lessons.
sounds like you're a good coach

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Black Cock In the Showers

A couple of days ago, I was undressing at the gym and this tall black guy that looked right out of the NBA kept staring at my bulge, so I looked him directly in the eyes as I pulled my shorts off. Yeah, that is exactly what he wanted. A big grin warmed up his face as he walked towards the showers. I finished undressing and saw him peek out of the showers, i think wondering if I was going to join him. You know me. Of course I am going to join him.

When I got there, I took a shower almost across from him. His dick was already semi hard. There was an Asian guy that was in the one right across from me. I put a little soap on my chest and slid my hand further down onto my dick. Not sure where this was all headed, but I liked the direction it was taking. The Asian guy went right for his dick and started to slowly jerk off watching me. He wasn’t going to be subtle at all. I knew where he wanted this to go. He had a fat cock but was only about 3" long. It stuck out so hard. The black guy was so tall and lean but still muscular. He too was watching and his dick was getting hard without him touching it. By the time it was fully hard, his dick stuck straight out with about 8” of hard cock.. I was kinda teasing both of them, but not hard. The black guy signals me to come over to his shower. I though he just wanted to jerk off my dick a little. But no, he pulls me into his shower and goes right to his knees. I guess this was going to be more than just a jerk off contest in the showers. I closed the shower door all but an inch. I wanted to keep an eye in case someone else came into the shower.

My Asian friend comes over and watches through the opening in the shower door, jerking off as the black guy gets on his knees and takes my dick in his mouth. Not the best blow job I have had, but it was hot watching him on his knees taking as much of my dick as he could take. I pulled him up and when he saw the Asian watching, he shut the shower door the rest of the way.

He looked so sexy with his lean body and hard dick. I had to have his cock, so I took my turn kneeling and sucking on his dick. He was leaking so much precum. His dick just tasted so sweet to me. I got really hard sucking his dick. The more I sucked the sweeter it got. When I stood up, the black guy was back on his knees instantly. I was so close to unloading. He could feel my dick start to swell even more. I kinda lifted his face, but he was not leaving my dick. So I let go and fed him a nice load of cum. I thought he was going to cum as well, but he asked if I could give him another load. I told him that I could, but not here at the gym. He tells me he definitely wants my number.

The whole thing was kinda crazy and pretty risky. First time I have gone into one of the shower stalls and shut the door. It is all glass. Anyone walking in would have easily seen what was going on and I couldn’t really see if someone was coming into the showers.

I went to my locker and started to get dressed. The guy came out of the shower, with just a towel around him, he comes over with his phone. So we exchange numbers. I finished getting dressed and left the gym. While I am headed back to San Francisco, I get this text from him.

1671375807686.png

1671375860608.png

1671375807686.png

Can't wait for my next encounter with this handsome tall man.

This is how I got him hard. Would it work on you?
Laguna shower 2.mov

Last edited:

Throt4hung

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

A couple of days ago, I was undressing at the gym and this tall black guy that looked right out of the NBA kept staring at my bulge, so I looked him directly in the eyes as I pulled my shorts off. Yeah, that is exactly what he wanted. A big grin warmed up his face as he walked towards the showers. I finished undressing and saw him peek out of the showers, i think wondering if I was going to join him. You know me. Of course I am going to join him.

When I got there, I took a shower almost across from him. His dick was already semi hard. There was an Asian guy that was in the one right across from me. I put a little soap on my chest and slid my hand further down onto my dick. Not sure where this was all headed, but I liked the direction it was taking. The Asian guy went right for his dick and started to slowly jerk off watching me. He wasn’t going to be subtle at all. I knew where he wanted this to go. He had a fat cock but was only about 3" long. It stuck out so hard. The black guy was so tall and lean but still muscular. He too was watching and his dick was getting hard without him touching it. By the time it was fully hard, his dick stuck straight out with about 8” of hard cock.. I was kinda teasing both of them, but not hard. The black guy signals me to come over to his shower. I though he just wanted to jerk off my dick a little. But no, he pulls me into his shower and goes right to his knees. I guess this was going to be more than just a jerk off contest in the showers. I closed the shower door all but an inch. I wanted to keep an eye in case someone else came into the shower.

My Asian friend comes over and watches through the opening in the shower door, jerking off as the black guy gets on his knees and takes my dick in his mouth. Not the best blow job I have had, but it was hot watching him on his knees taking as much of my dick as he could take. I pulled him up and when he saw the Asian watching, he shut the shower door the rest of the way.

He looked so sexy with his lean body and hard dick. I had to have his cock, so I took my turn kneeling and sucking on his dick. He was leaking so much precum. His dick just tasted so sweet to me. I got really hard sucking his dick. The more I sucked the sweeter it got. When I stood up, the black guy was back on his knees instantly. I was so close to unloading. He could feel my dick start to swell even more. I kinda lifted his face, but he was not leaving my dick. So I let go and fed him a nice load of cum. I thought he was going to cum as well, but he asked if I could give him another load. I told him that I could, but not here at the gym. He tells me he definitely wants my number.

The whole thing was kinda crazy and pretty risky. First time I have gone into one of the shower stalls and shut the door. It is all glass. Anyone walking in would have easily seen what was going on and I couldn’t really see if someone was coming into the showers.

I went to my locker and started to get dressed. The guy came out of the shower, with just a towel around him, he comes over with his phone. So we exchange numbers. I finished getting dressed and left the gym. While I am headed back to San Francisco, I get this text from him.

View attachment 84836751
View attachment 84836801
View attachment 84836751

View attachment 84837031
Damn....PLEASE use my throat in SF someday

HungFan

Sexy Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

View attachment 84836751
View attachment 84836801
View attachment 84836751

View attachment 84837031
FUCK! That video! I would have been on my knees too!

Big_Daddy999

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

View attachment 84836751
View attachment 84836801
View attachment 84836751

View attachment 84837031
I can definitely see why he immediately sank to his knees for you . As for me… no teasing required I’d just get on my knees as soon as I made eye contact with that monster!