Ladies, ever have a man get stuck inside you, while you were fucking??

|e|

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stuck? :confused:

How would that even happen? And to answer your question: no, that has never happened.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this is more of an urban legend than reality.

However, there WAS that episode of "Grey's Anatomy" where the man's PA got caught on the woman's IUD and he got stuck inside her! :biggrin1: Now that I can imagine actually happening! But not otherwise.

cjc2806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Urban Legend....thats where I heard the notion....I thought it was on a medical drama, too, somewhere on tv, where they suggested a couple was stuck together from screwing...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has any lady in here have a man get stuck inside of them while having intercourse??
No, never. I really don't think that's possible actually. WIRW is right that is probably an urban legend.

However, there WAS that episode of "Grey's Anatomy" where the man's PA got caught on the woman's IUD and he got stuck inside her! :biggrin1: Now that I can imagine actually happening! But not otherwise.
Wasn't that hysterical! And the best part was when the daughter came rushing in and was like WTF?!?! Apparently they parents were separated and just trying to spice things up. :rofl:

Ummm no...
I have had a man find it difficult to pull out, but never get stuck.
Jen, you do know there is a difference between him not wanting to leave when he's having such a good time and having difficulty pulling out, right? :wink:

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media

Oh, man, I missed that episode, and I'm glad! When IUDs were more common in the 70s, there were bunches of times when I'd be up to the hilt inside my partner, and bumping into her IUD, and working to give her full penetration without slamming the sensitive skin on my cockhead into the sharp little edges of the IUD.

When I read this subject about getting stuck inside, I thought, "well, that's silly, you wait for the cock to get softer and smaller and slide right out." But getting a PA caught in an IUD ... that seems definitely possible ... although my guess is that IF I had a PA, and IF I got it caught in an IUD, I'd end up pulling out the IUD through the woman's vagina, which would be painful but over with before either of us knew what the hell was going on. Not that I'm a doctor, or a PA owner, or an IUD owner, for that matter ...

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Its called knotting. Yup, its what happens to dogs when the knot at the base of their cock swells up when inserted & cant pull back out. Men dont have knots so I dont see how its humanly possible, frankly.