Letting it sneak out

cooldude_hunglow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Had to go in for an examination to check my skin for any melanoma from my last time, and I had accidently worn underwear with a rip in the front of them. It was only a small hole, but it was about an inch from the end of the boxers, and my shaft showed against it. My nurse walked in and saw it, went about her way, and asked me to remove my underwear for the rest of the exam. She was obviously shocked, but since it was real life and not some stupid story, she acted professionally examining me, but blushed when it started getting hard when she inspected it. She went on as usual, but it still got some glances.

No traces of melanoma, and my cock shown off, good day.

Reactions: allmanbud

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love wearing gym shorts. The shorter ones have 5" inseams, yet most of them are longer. I always wear boxers with them and love feeling free instead of confined in briefs...

Good thing you're not 6" soft! Support isn't the only reason guys wear jocks or briefs under their short-legged gym shorts.

rogue_mj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I had a real accidental exposure!

I was moving out of my small bachelor appartment into a house I had just built. Part of the rules of the "move-out" was that I needed to have my carpets professionally cleaned, so I called in a carpet cleaning company.

The guys came around to clean with their big carpet shampooers and started cleaning the carpets. All my furniture had already been removed. The only thing left in the appartment were the appliances and the kitchen table and chairs which belonged to the appartment and not me.

I was wearing only a pair of white running shorts and was hanging around watching them. I was seated on the table itself with my feet on one of the chairs. The cleaners were a 30-ish guy, and a young 20's dude.

I kept seeing the younger guy bumping into the walls with the shampooer, and I kept thinking to myself... "Gee he is clumsy".... but then noticed that everytime I looked his way, he quickly glanced away. Hmmmm what was up here....

I then tried to look elsewhere with my head, but swung my eyes to peek at him to see if he was really looking at me... when I noticed he was watching me glancing between my crotch and my face.... Hmmm

This continued for a while, him and me playing the eyeing out game....

The older guy walked past me to empty the dirty water in the toilet which left the yougn dude and me alone for a few seconds.... he walked over to me and whispered "you're hangin out guy" and quickly walked away back to the machine...

I glanced down and sure enough... my balls and cock had slipped out on the left side of my loose shorts and were resting on the edge of the table!

I'm sure I blushed ( I could feel the heat).. laughed and said thanks....
Then HE blushed and said "No... thank you!!" at which point the older guy walked back in... (this all took a matter of moments)...

I felt myself getting hard.... although I was covered by then.... but knew he could see that LOL...

They continued cleaning... but I saw the younger guy continue his glances.... and I looked over at his crotch to notice a nice tent starting.... ha ha ha

Nothing happened beyond that but when they were done the young guy came up and shook my hand as they left.... and the grip was tight, and longer than expected ....

"Nice guy, nice!" is all he said as he walked out behind his partner...

After they left, all alone in my big empty hollow sounding appartment I lay down on the kitchen floor and whacked one off wishing I had had the balls to ask him to stay.......

wonder27

Expert Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Had a very cute roomate in college. Tall & lanky with a boyish body & face. Very cute smile and twinkly blue eyes. Straight as an arrow. Never saw him naked, was always hoping it would happen. One day I came back to the room after an early morning class and found him asleep. I knew he had a class he was about to be late for so I woke him up. He immediatelly jumped down from the upper bunk and as he sailed down to the floor his nightshirt caught the air like a parashoot and lifted up. When his feet hit the floor and the shirt came down it caught on his hard dick. Saw it just for a flash, he immediatelly pulled the shirt over it and took off for the shower. Not a very big or thick one, but what it was connected to was so nice . . .

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We used to have a weekly friendly game of cards and it was a mixed (gay and straight) bunch of guys. I was really curious about one of them (his sexual orientation) Usually after we played cards we sat on the couch around this large round coffee table. This one time I wore only shorts and a t-shirt, went commando. The leg opening to the shorts were very loose and I knew that if I sat with my feet on the coffee table (I know bad manners) and my legs spread wide enough my stuff would be exposed. Heck, I am a bit of an exhibitionist and half the guys there had already seen me naked, so no big deal. So this is what I did and no one made any comments except for Pete, the one I was curious about. He kept checking me out, I got a bit of a semi. He must have gotten unnerved a bit because he finally said "Hey man, I can see your stuff hanging out." This was after like fifteen minutes of checking it out. I played like all innocent and sat up and closed my legs.
I, myself, never had the chance to get with him but later on we all found out that he is indeed gay.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The other day while wearing my business suit to an interview I sat down a particular way on the train and in the process split my pants down the inseam.
in the entire time I was an employment recruiter and manager, I never had someone show up like that. However, I do remember some outstanding bulges in tight Levis (Like young Chris!!).:biggrin1:

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes I love the ol' sneak a peek routine! When I was younger I used to have this friend who would always freeball and we'd always find ourself in situations where we'd "accidently" be in a position to check each other out. I remember a time when we were watching tv and I was on the lounge and he on the floor on a cushion. I spread my legs a little whilst wearing boxers and the effect was immediate - whenever he looked up to talk to me he wouldn't even look at my face but rather at my rapidly growing cock. I was quickly fully erect and needless to say, he found reasons to regularly turn around to "talk to me" lol. Man I love that memory, it's got me hard all over again!

Reactions: dkr0714 and PeterL.

Tanvir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just LOVE to let it slip out of my pants in the small kitchen we have at the office. I especially love it, when it flops into something I'm eating, like a bowl of warm soup!

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude! I love doing this in the summer time, either outdoors or at the gym, wear a really short tight pair of shorts and go commando. Let my big bare cockhead peak out from the bottom of the shorts and get a bit stiff and fluffed up! You can always tell people looking and then trying to pretend that they have not noticed! :biggrin1:

Reactions: allmanbud

copydude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was chatting on email to this trashy, but fucking cute, 19yo boy here in South Africa. This was in an email he once sent me: I think it's fucking hot.

"I like dig a wet mouth suckin me and i get so horned up sumtimes I even let the much older guys suck me. I done some kinky stuff when i i get horned - . I have this white silky running shorts and i have likecut out the inner underpant part so I wear jus the shorts wif nuthin underneath and nikes and no shirt (I like hold my shirt over my shoulder) and I hitch. Guys pick me up and when they stare at my cock I get a cockstand and they like always wanna suck me. I fold the elastic over twice so they are short and u can see my cock bulging. Yesterady this dude of like 40 picked me up in this merc and was staring in the car and I got HARD and sticking thru the leg part of the shorts. man my shorts came off quick and this dude parked behind some trees near the golf course and I was naked in his car except for my nike shoes and leaning against his car door and my legs wide and this dude was down between my legs slurping on my cock. I like pumped such a thickload of cum in his mouth and he swallowed it all and even carried on sucking on and on till I shot a second time. He gave me his number cos he said he wants to do it again in a hotel and also wants to lick my bum deep. He says he wants to suck me for like all afternoon and see how many times he can make me cum.
"I aslo dig it when guys talk dirty to me abt my cock. I also got this friend jonjon he is like my age and we suck each other too and shoot cum in each others moiuths. I shld send u a pic of his cock too."

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh man I've done this too many times to count... we used to live in an apartment with the bath/shower located right in the kitchen (not uncommon in NYC pre-war buildings). My wife's friend used to come to NYC a few times a year for work and would stay with us. From the couch she had a clear view of the bath/shower. every morning I would turn on the water, and casually drop my towel to give her an unimpeded view, before stepping in the shower

stroller

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey how are you just a kwiky to thankyou for those hot fotos i love sneakypeek pics can we have some more
thanks

bigdick69

Experimental Member
Media
I love wearing gym short while I free-ball. I let the head of my cock poke out the bottom and love the reactions I get. The other great thing about gym shorts and free-balling is that when you walk, your junk really swings from side to side and is visible for all to see.

Reactions: auncut10in

Mrwilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not so long ago a me and a group of mates got toghter and were drinking at one of our mtes houses, anyway after being fairly pissed none of us were gonna drive so we all stayed there the night.

At one point in the night we had all gone swimming in his pool and since none of us had planned on swimming we had to do so in our undies, hense when it came to bed time, out undies were wet.

Anyway me and this other one of my friends that were sleeping in the same room (2 beds) were like what are we gonna do, when he suggested we sleep naked and proceded to remove his wet boxer briefs, at this point we had never seen each other naked before, but I agreed anyway.

And I must say he was packing, at least 8" soft !

We then had a conversation about it, but I must say despit being straight, I did enjoy it !

Reactions: dkr0714 and PeterL.

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Mrwilly, that's not so much an example of "letting it sneak out" as it is "tearing your underwear off and staring at each other and talking about it" haha but a good story nonetheless ^_^