Manu rios ( instamodel )

freeballerlondon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For those who’re interested in that sort of thing: Rafael’s insta account is currently visible, again.

Tip: just watch, don’t try to follow. (I’m sure no-one is going to listen, but at least I warned you :joy: )

Before I get the question why: he’ll block you and switch back to private, again. I’m sure the fangirls are going to find out any day and then he’ll switch to private, anyway. But maybe it’ll last a little longer, this way

Reactions: politofaro

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For those who’re interested in that sort of thing: Rafael’s insta account is currently visible, again.

Tip: just watch, don’t try to follow. (I’m sure no-one is going to listen, but at least I warned you :joy: )

Before I get the question why: he’ll block you and switch back to private, again. I’m sure the fangirls are going to find out any day and then he’ll switch to private, anyway. But maybe it’ll last a little longer, this way

This seems like kind of a silly game for him to play, no? What does he think is gonna happen?

freeballerlondon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This seems like kind of a silly game for him to play, no? What does he think is gonna happen?
Oh I’m not going to make any statements, last time I made a tentative correlation I had everyone at my throat. :joy:
All I am willing to say is that given how Manu’s ‘fans’ behave (how obsessive they are), I can imagine many of them will be less than pleasant. I personally know someone who some people outside our social circle may be familiar with (I know how circumspectly worded that sounds but I have my reasons), and I’ve witnessed first-hand how entitled people become when they think they ‘know’ you (and no, he’s not an influencer).
And Rafael didn’t choose to be ‘famous’.

freeballerlondon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I want to worship his feet so badly :weary_face:
Never quite understood the whole foot-fetish thing (licking, frottage, etc) but I must concede that he does have attractive feet - large, masculine, well-defined. Funnily enough they look like the feet of habitual bare-footers one sees in Aus.

Justvibingtbh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never quite understood the whole foot-fetish thing (licking, frottage, etc) but I must concede that he does have attractive feet - large, masculine, well-defined. Funnily enough they look like the feet of habitual bare-footers one sees in Aus.
I never had a foot fetish prior to seeing his, I just think his feet are so attractive

XAronXx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I also was checking raf's insta today when it was public for few hours, he has deleted Copenhagen and maldives posts , "which someone already shared here" .. he kinda deleted all of posts which included Manu in it .. and now manu unfollowed raf
Wait Manu isn't following Rafael anymore

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never had a foot fetish prior to seeing his, I just think his feet are so attractive

The thing with feet is that people say they don't care about them, but I can show them an otherwise hot guy who has some gross feet, and suddenly they will care. They may not want to like, worship them or whatever (that's not my thing either), but they're a part of an overall aesthetic package.

freeballerlondon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wait Manu isn't following Rafael anymore?:eek:

I also was checking raf's insta today when it was public for few hours, he has deleted Copenhagen and maldives posts , "which someone already shared here" .. he kinda deleted all of posts which included Manu in it .. and now manu unfollowed raf
Wellllll … I said before that Rafael making his account public means *something*… o_O (but everyone said that I was delusional… :rolleyes: )

@XAronXx I don’t know when you checked his account (I did just before I posted my notification) but I did see Manu in several pics. (Roughly once every post, and he usually posts 10 photographs in 1 post).
But it could be that what you described happened later, and tbh I just looked at the 2-3 most recent posts.

THe only reason I went through his account, quite some time ago was to find corroboration of my then-hypothesis that these two are involved. And there was ample evidence for the careful reader.

Mind you, it could be a glitch. If it isn’t: a bit childish, isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: XAronXx and offlx

freeballerlondon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The thing with feet is that people say they don't care about them, but I can show them an otherwise hot guy who has some gross feet, and suddenly they will care. They may not want to like, worship them or whatever (that's not my thing either), but they're a part of an overall aesthetic package.
That’s true. As said, I don’t understand the whole worship-thing, also don’t get why guys wank off to close-ups of feet, or get all light-headed about foot odour :emoji_confounded:, but seeing a particularly fit bloke go barefoot *can* make the whole image more appealing.
Funnily, a photographer once told me that his little ‘trick’ when shooting men was, that he’d make them walk around the studio or across a newspaper before shooting them, to make sure the soles of their feet were not dirty, but also not shower-clean. Something about more detail and looking more masculine.