Petite women with extremely well-endowed men.

Closet Donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know there is no direct correlation between a woman's body size and the size of her vagina, but surely there must be a point atwhich extremely petite women would have much smaller vaginas by virtue of their size, and hence body setup. Before anyone sights the ability of a woman to give birth, I'd like to point out that child labour is usually not a physically pleasureable experience for most, while sex should be.

Are there any women here who would consider themselves to be very petite, and have had, or are in relationships with very well endowed men (9 inches or more in length), and 7 inches or more in girth, and did his size pose a problem for you?

Secondly, would you date a man who was 9"+ in length, and over 7" in girth?

Nymph

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 5ft. UK size 8 dress...
But I have a tight but deep pussy.. I love the feeling of initial penetration from 8" dick or more...I feel it in my pussy for a couple of days after... Like I'm being ghost fucked lol.. Difficult to explain.. But I love love love huge dick deep in my Pussy... I'm so addickted to the pleasurable pain feeling I get xx

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm tiny and I haven't come across one I couldn't handle every inch of ;)

I wouldn't use the word "comfortably" though. Curling up on the couch under a blanket with a cup of coffee is "comfortable". Its not a word I'd ever use to describe sex.

I'm pretty sure vagina size is just as random as penis size and has nothing to do with height/weight/race/fitness/etc. I think that a lot of guys who are quick to write it off as too tight to fit aren't taking nearly enough time to get their partner aroused properly.

Mrs.Passionwolf

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
5'2" and quite petite here... I've never had any issues with larger equipment. My husband is a little over 9" and 6" around and I can quite comfortably enjoy him. Granted... I love the feeling of fullness/being stretched so "comfortably" is probably a relative term... :p

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 5ft. UK size 8 dress...
But I have a tight but deep pussy.. I love the feeling of initial penetration from 8" dick or more...I feel it in my pussy for a couple of days after... Like I'm being ghost fucked lol.. Difficult to explain.. But I love love love huge dick deep in my Pussy... I'm so addickted to the pleasurable pain feeling I get xx

I have the phantom weenie syndrome as well. Never felt anything like that before I met him. It's especially strong after a marathon session. There's that little spasm in the tummy with the epicenter a little further south. Then it kind of spreads like the frissons.

Yeah, I know that!

elizabubblebee

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know there is no direct correlation between a woman's body size and the size of her vagina, but surely there must be a point atwhich extremely petite women would have much smaller vaginas by virtue of their size, and hence body setup. Before anyone sights the ability of a woman to give birth, I'd like to point out that child labour is usually not a physically pleasureable experience for most, while sex should be.

Are there any women here who would consider themselves to be very petite, and have had, or are in relationships with very well endowed men (9 inches or more in length), and 7 inches or more in girth, and did his size pose a problem for you?

Secondly, would you date a man who was 9"+ in length, and over 7" in girth?
I would totally

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hate this thread. So demeaning. Full of sexual stereotypes.

Sometimes I think it's best a woman does not know what goes on in a man's mind. Makes me hesitate to ever ask another guy again, "what you thinking about?" :eek:

There's nothing like impaling a petite
Woman on your cock picking her up,lying her on a table and pumping her deep over and over!

Definitely avoid women from Southeast Asia because they have their own sense of justice for any said impaling.

I believe Theon Greyjoy and John Wayne Bobbitt also felt very strongly about this, so you're in good company; although it didn't end well for them.

I would also advise avoiding @Tight_N_Juicy if she looks like she has a banana in her pocket

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a girlfriend who was 4'10'' & she enjoyed my 9x6 cock

That's a weird coincidence, I had a girlfriend who was 10'4"

s-l1600.jpg

Nymph

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have the phantom weenie syndrome as well. Never felt anything like that before I met him. It's especially strong after a marathon session. There's that little spasm in the tummy with the epicenter a little further south. Then it kind of spreads like the frissons.

Yeah, I know that!

i thought it was just me!!... im glad im not a weirdo.. hahahahaha xx