Petite women with extremely well-endowed men.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bump....big girl big hole, small girl ALL hole. Seen it...and been inside it...many times. One of the biggest and deepest pussies I've ever enjoyed was on a woman who is 4'8"...she teaches sixth grade...and has a loooooong thiiiiiiiick husband. I met her at her second job, retail...and she saw my log down my pants...got my number off the store computer...told her husband about meeting me...and they decided together she wanted to MEAT me...and see how he and compared. Still fuck her from time to time.

uc7dad

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
bump....big girl big hole, small girl ALL hole. Seen it...and been inside it...many times. One of the biggest and deepest pussies I've ever enjoyed was on a woman who is 4'8"...she teaches sixth grade...and has a loooooong thiiiiiiiick husband. I met her at her second job, retail...and she saw my log down my pants...got my number off the store computer...told her husband about meeting me...and they decided together she wanted to MEAT me...and see how he and compared. Still fuck her from time to time.
good man

There's nothing like impaling a petite
Woman on your cock picking her up,lying her on a table and pumping her deep over and over!

Definitely avoid women from Southeast Asia because they have their own sense of justice for any said impaling.

I believe Theon Greyjoy and John Wayne Bobbitt also felt very strongly about this, so you're in good company; although it didn't end well for them.

I would also advise avoiding @Tight_N_Juicy if she looks like she has a banana in her pocket

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a girlfriend who was 4'10'' & she enjoyed my 9x6 cock

That's a weird coincidence, I had a girlfriend who was 10'4"

s-l1600.jpg

That's a weird coincidence, I had a girlfriend who was 10'4"

s-l1600.jpg

I dated the same chick down in Houston, way to kinky. I had to break it off when she tried to lop my ears off, shave my head and use me for a human dildo. Her fucking ex didn't seem to right neither with that weird ass green tan thing and them purple pants.