Super Orgasms for women - a video

Status
Not open for further replies.

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I forgot to mention. . This is me. I made the video. Remember my post about true multiple Orgasms? Now you see what I was talking about. I would really like to hear from others that can do this. Want to compare notes

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Orgasms of Steel

*still in Cavill/Kell'el flail*

*checks OP's last post date*
been a few months.. were you orgasm-ing the whole time?
*snicker*

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
I can just imagine the video now... followed by "like and favorite my video, follow me on twitter, and be sure to check out my facebook page"

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am always amazed how stupid some women can be. It seems that all that some of your want to do is to show how glib and clever your comments can be to try to "cut down" a man. To those women (not all. Most women I find are not smart asses, but are very nice.l but you seem to have a class all to yourself).

Point 1: The video is NOT about showing off, how big a dick I have, look at me I am wonderful etc. I am not interested in Facebook, Twitter or all of that other crap that takes up peoples's time. Frankly I do not give a #%$#% about what you think of me. I do not know you and I doubt we would ever have a chance to meet (insert your smart ass comment here).

Point 2. I know this may be hard for you to accept but there are people out there that care to share their success with others if it would help others have a better life. Obviously you may be so f**ked up you may be beyond help. The purpose of this video that apparently you are NOT going to see is to show a women how she can have orgasms that last MINUTES.. maybe 15 minutes or more.. that are so intense that you have never experienced anything like it. BUT OF COURSE if you are a member of those class of women who know everything, there is no way this could be true. So start the sarcasm

I stupidly thought I was doing you a favor to make this video for you. It appears you get yourself off looking at photo shopped photos and dreaming about what it might be like. I do not fault that. I do fault your attitude reflected in your stupid comments.

Let me state this clearly... I have developed a method for both MEN and WOMEN to have SUPER ORGASMS and I WAS willing to share this with you for NOTHING. Nothing was in it for me. I was not asking for money, looking to get in your pants etc.

You just demotivated me. Now in your usual tizzy, you can now erase me or do whatever you do when you do not like someone to talk back to you as you talk to them.

I dare you to leave this post in place. Fat chance...

BTW my videos have been viewed more than 6000 times and women love it. They win... you lose. Feeling pretty smart now? You have not even seen the video but you are so smart you can show everybody how clever you are.

BTW does MickeyLee have the ability to speak English. Is everything jive talk showing everybody how sharp she is? This is an example of what I mean.

May I make one last suggestion before you delete my comments.. try being nice and clear and thinking about the possibility that the man may be sincere?

OK.. let's see how long this post stays up. The clock is ticking.../

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to Altered Ego.. you have been very thoughtful in your comments in the past. I exclude you from my tirade. I just had an impulse to "visit" my "old buddies" at Ask a Women and thought I would post the link to this video that is really exciting. Sought of a "pay forward" concept to say thanks for past comment etc. Obviously this was a mistake and this forum may have changed in my absence. Again my apologies to you personally.

The video has been removed and you girls will not have to worry about my evil intent or whatever the hell it is that they thought I was doing by posting it.

I have one more thought. I would think that the quality of this forum is directly connected to the sincerity and honesty of the men and the women. Otherwise it is just another blathering place for screwed up people to spend their time. I do not think you want that. So I suggest you girls get together and do some soul searching. Is this really want you want? I believe that you.. Altered Ego get it.. How about the others?

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I also don't think this thread belongs here. It's seeking attention, without asking for our opinion or an answer to a question...? I don't really have the feeling the OP wants to hear what we actually think.

I watched about a whole.. few minutes of the video, when it was up. I skipped forward through some parts to see if it improved at any point. What I saw of it was just talking about "oh yes, this is actually true, whether or not you believe it" with text scrolling, like it was a power point presentation. And video clips of people fucking (also a guy having spasms/flailing supposedly due to a hands free super orgasm) next to the scrolling text. I'm not faulting your intent, but it didn't hold my attention, and I didn't see anything that was actually an instruction/tip, either.

D

deleted848353

I also don't think this thread belongs here. It's seeking attention, without asking for our opinion or an answer to a question...? I don't really have the feeling the OP wants to hear what we actually think.

+10
i agree here

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I glad one of you saw the beginning. If you had watched ALL of the 32 min video you would have seen the beginning of the instructional material. This video is just Part One of what will be a multi part series of videos.

What you saw in the beginning was my attempt to show you what a Super Orgasm is like. More important I wanted to prove to you that Super Orgasms are indeed possible. Because if yoy do not believe them possible I can not get anywhere in your instruction. As you should and probably do know an orgasm is a mental event and any preconceived ideas can get in your way in developing a higher level of orgasm. So I thought it was important that I prove to you that a Super Orgasm is a real thing., Possible for every woman. And if I showed you people, including me, having a Super Orgasm you would say to yourself... "Well that seems like it is true. I want to know more.. This may not be the usual internet crap I often see."

The irony of all of this is that women are already multiorgasmic if they believe that they are capable. But what they need to take it to a higher level is "re-wiring" their brain to tell it that the orgasm they are then experiencing can last longer.. can feel more intense.. you actually "work" your pelvic floow to add to the sexual tension. I have a lot on this.

But really helps is the orgasmic triggers the man is firing off and often the erotic or dirty talk can enhance it. To get to the point, it can help a woman to acheive a Super Orgasm it really helps if the man is having his own very intense orgasm that never seems to end.

I may be stupid so I just fell again into trying to be helpful. I am surprised my post remains.. So maybe there is hope for you after all?

By the way the video raises a lot of questions that some of you think is missing. If you had watched the video you would not he commenting on the lack of questions. Do you really want me to list the more than 25 questions all of this raises. I would think you would figure all of this out for yourself.

The point of this, in the final analysis, is that I am suggesting there is a way for women to improve their sex lifes. If I right each of your women would have hit a home run. You would have to watch it.. take the course.. and then you judge whether I am just a guy trying to parade his dick around. What is interesting is that in the video I point out that I am about 7" long and about 6" thick which, on this site, is nothing. This is the last place I would parade my dick around. But it is big enough to drive any woman crazy if I have the right techniques.. something that I think I am very good at.. because I really care about being good and work at it. God forbid if you women want men to NOT try to be good at this.

Last point... quite to the contrary of telling you how wonderful my dick is, I make a point in telling the viewer, many of whom are just ordinary guys with average and even below average dicks that they can stop worrying about dick size to please women.. work on just being a good lover. Now how is that for a novel idea on a large dick site? So do you feel a little silly prejudging me as a person trying to flaunt my dick?

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to Ponco or whjt eve you call your self..

Let me say this is the nicest way I can. I do not want to be abusive, use foul language, or poor English. In my very nice calm way I wish to point out that you may be the most stupid of all. If I have judged you right I expect I will hear a lot of dumb comments in reply to me.

Patchos.. simply stated you do not get it. Do you think you add value to this site with those kind of acerbic comments. Homey you are taking on the wrong guy. I can be as much of an ass hole as you. I am an attorney capable of being the worst when it comes to criticizing people. We attorneys are trained to deal with this. We piss people off on purpose just to get them to fire back. Then they go to jail. I love it when you give me shit because I have an excuse to fire right back at you. Now I have a wild idea...how about you back off and be nice and I will do likewise? Now I make you a deal.. You say something significant for a change and I join your camp.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little paralegal? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in Harvard Law School, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on The Pirate Bay, and I have over 300 confirmed victories. I am trained in Cochran warfare and Im the top lawyer in the entire county. You are nothing to me but just another defendant. I will wipe you the fuck out with arguments the likes of which has never been seen before in this court, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of colleagues across the USA and your subpoena is being mailed right now so you better prepare for the prison. You're fucking done, kid. I can argue anywhere, anytime, and I can get you convicted in over seven hundred ways, and thats just without my briefcase. Not only am I extensively trained in ad hominem combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States law books and I will use them to their full extent to wipe you off the face of the continent. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price. I will shit jargon all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking guilty, kiddo.

Last edited:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I am always amazed how stupid some women can be. It seems that all that some of your want to do is to show how glib and clever your comments can be to try to "cut down" a man. To those women (not all. Most women I find are not smart asses, but are very nice.l but you seem to have a class all to yourself).

Point 1: The video is NOT about showing off, how big a dick I have, look at me I am wonderful etc. I am not interested in Facebook, Twitter or all of that other crap that takes up peoples's time. Frankly I do not give a #%$#% about what you think of me. I do not know you and I doubt we would ever have a chance to meet (insert your smart ass comment here).

Point 2. I know this may be hard for you to accept but there are people out there that care to share their success with others if it would help others have a better life. Obviously you may be so f**ked up you may be beyond help. The purpose of this video that apparently you are NOT going to see is to show a women how she can have orgasms that last MINUTES.. maybe 15 minutes or more.. that are so intense that you have never experienced anything like it. BUT OF COURSE if you are a member of those class of women who know everything, there is no way this could be true. So start the sarcasm

I stupidly thought I was doing you a favor to make this video for you. It appears you get yourself off looking at photo shopped photos and dreaming about what it might be like. I do not fault that. I do fault your attitude reflected in your stupid comments.

Let me state this clearly... I have developed a method for both MEN and WOMEN to have SUPER ORGASMS and I WAS willing to share this with you for NOTHING. Nothing was in it for me. I was not asking for money, looking to get in your pants etc.

You just demotivated me. Now in your usual tizzy, you can now erase me or do whatever you do when you do not like someone to talk back to you as you talk to them.

I dare you to leave this post in place. Fat chance...

BTW my videos have been viewed more than 6000 times and women love it. They win... you lose. Feeling pretty smart now? You have not even seen the video but you are so smart you can show everybody how clever you are.

BTW does MickeyLee have the ability to speak English. Is everything jive talk showing everybody how sharp she is? This is an example of what I mean.

May I make one last suggestion before you delete my comments.. try being nice and clear and thinking about the possibility that the man may be sincere?

OK.. let's see how long this post stays up. The clock is ticking.../

I can't access the fuckin video anyway, but dude you're kind of an asshole. I'm not gonna flag or report you, I'll just say you're an asshole. By the way, I cum like a fountain multiple times when my man fucks me with his huge cock in any of my tight holes. You wanted to talk about women's insane orgasms. I don't need to see your vid to do that. Glad you appreciate a good pussy-nutt, but don't talk shit to us when you KNOW this type of thread actually does belong in the Show Off Forum.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
And honestly I don't care if it is supposed to be in the other forum, I was trying to check it out anyway because I don't really think it's OFFENSIVE that it was posted here in the ask a woman section, I was intrigued until I saw your rude ass post so when I saw that I thought I'd tell you FUCK OFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.