Urinal voyeurism

Nic22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We all got cocks and need to piss so no biggy if you get clocked or clock another dick. just no starring.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
The Romans had public latrines which were built in such a way that they did not offer much privacy. These public latrines had long marble bench with holes on top, they didn’t have doors or dividing walls so you would be sat their publicly having a shit while discussing the latest gossip.

For tissue paper, well some used leaves or a spongia. The spongia was a sea sponge on a long stick used to clean after they were done. It was usually left behind in running water ready for the next person to use haha. The wealthy ones had their own servant to do the spongia.

gotta love them romans

LovingHusband

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eyes forward buddy. Don't stare at my cock while I'm pissing. If you're gay, that's fine, but that's no place to be looking at my junk. It's a great way to get your ass kicked.

If I'm in the locker room walking around, sneak a peak, I don't care.

tommasters

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Eyes forward buddy. Don't stare at my cock while I'm pissing. If you're gay, that's fine, but that's no place to be looking at my junk. It's a great way to get your ass kicked.

If I'm in the locker room walking around, sneak a peak, I don't care.

No worries, man. I don't stare. I do it pretty discreetly. Most guys don't even notice-- only the ones who are looking themselves. Not too worried about getting my ass kicked since I've been doing it for over 30 years and never had any problems.

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn't bother me. I find it flattering to hear a little gasp in the urinal next to me. haha. I'll take flattery when I can get it. haha.

There is a bit of an unspoken rule in urinals, if you can leave an empty stall between you and the guy next to you...you do it. But when I guy sets up right next to me, (right or wrong) I assume he's a bit gay, soooo being the exhibitionist I am I'll pull all of my dick out for that piss. haha. Now, I don't want to give off false impressions of being interested, nor do I want to creep the guy out next to me if I'm wrong on his gayness (I don't think that's an appropriate word but you know what I mean haha) so I tend to just stand there eyes forward minding my own business. But hearing a subtle reaction next to me, I certainly walk out of the rest room a little cockier. Pun intended. haha.

tommasters

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It doesn't bother me. I find it flattering to hear a little gasp in the urinal next to me. haha. I'll take flattery when I can get it. haha.

There is a bit of an unspoken rule in urinals, if you can leave an empty stall between you and the guy next to you...you do it. But when I guy sets up right next to me, (right or wrong) I assume he's a bit gay, soooo being the exhibitionist I am I'll pull all of my dick out for that piss. haha. Now, I don't want to give off false impressions of being interested, nor do I want to creep the guy out next to me if I'm wrong on his gayness (I don't think that's an appropriate word but you know what I mean haha) so I tend to just stand there eyes forward minding my own business. But hearing a subtle reaction next to me, I certainly walk out of the rest room a little cockier. Pun intended. haha.

With a cock like yours, I would definitely gasp at the sight of it! Very nice, man.

D

deleted871301

I don't associate a urinal with sex so if a guy wanted to look at my equipment then by all means... go ahead! I usually use the last urinal and turn away from any other dudes around. If you really want to get to know me better, buy me a beer first!

B_berdyaev

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, it is problematic since in a lot of Western democracies doing something like that, especially when many people are uncomfortable with it and/or have not given you permission to behave in that way, legally constitutes sexual harassment.

And, as a general moral principle, you should probably stop doing something that you yourself have concluded makes a great deal of people uncomfortable. It doesn't speak very highly of your concern for the comfort of others.

Personally, I grew up in a Puritan small town so I use urinals when there are dividers and otherwise stick to stalls. This is an important point, too, since you may want to recognize that there are also different cultural perspectives on this and you may well be offending people culturally as well as personally.

Justin87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's usually on the Throughway or at an Airport when the situation comes up. I really don't mind, I actually find it a bit flattering if you think that I have a nice cock.

If you start jerking off next to me though and awkwardly staring at my dick, I will leave and push you into the urinal as I walk by.

:twak:

Reactions: deleted142346

TrentFL84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I catch more straight guys showing off or peeking than gay guys. Most the gays I know use the stall while all my straight friends and coworkers whip it out and don't care if you see.

It almost is a form of pea cocking. When a guy is comfortable with himself and proud of his manhood he subconsciously wants to show it off to the other males around. It is a primal action of stating your manhood.

When I go to gay bars everyone hides in the stalls at straight bars most the guys don't give a fuck and stand back a bit as to not piss on them selves.

90% of my straight friends who are 100% straight married have obviously looked at my dick when we pissed next to each other. A few have even complemented me on my size. I think it really has more to do with the natural curiosity and Desire to make it know your a man.

tommasters

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
interesting insight, MJcouple2. i kind of see it that way myself in a lot of cases. i'm not saying that straight guys want to do anything sexual but they seem to not care if someone sees them. i had a straight friend who used to say things to me about his cock size when we were alone. i always wondered why he would say that to another guy. he would also be very open to being nude and not caring if i saw him. he wasn't trying to do anything sexual; he was just proud of his cock size and body.

Mr 9r

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a matter of fact I do care if your staring at me while I'm pissing, stare long enough and I'll piss on you!! You'll probably enjoy that too,
fuck it... Nevermind

Reactions: deleted142346