Women loving small cocks

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's also a difference between a cock being too small or not a woman's first choice and a penis still being sexually desirable.

I've never claimed to be a great lay -- indeed, maybe just the opposite -- but I do consider myself a great lover. Sex is a lot more than just penetrative sex. I've very seldom failed to satisfy a woman in one way or another. And a surprising number have "fallen" for me.

I've always known I'm good-looking with a great body. (A hunk) At the same time, I've always been conscious of having a small cock. However, that's usually not a killer issue with women. For instance, my first wife could never cum with me through penetration alone no matter how hard we tried but we had great sex; when she was ready, I'd go down on her to get her off. She still claims I'm the sexiest guy she's ever been with -- small dick and all! And she's been with many men; we had an open relationship during the last half of our marriage.

To the topic of this thread, the majority of women I've been with -- and I've been with a lot -- seem to find my cock pretty hot, even if it is small. My current wife loves to attack me coming out of the shower and sucking my cock. That was the biggest surprise when I first started having sex with women (my first wife took my cherry). I've even been surprised how many men seem to be turned on by good-looking guys with small cocks. Bigger may be better, but not necessarily hotter.

frutiger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Montybubble

Legendary Member
Verified